True Blood Season 5

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
koan

True Blood Season 5

Post by koan »

Season finale brought us "Blilith"; a frightening creature.

It also brought us fairy birth; verging on slapstick.

It brought back the old Lafayette we loved and missed so much; glitter shirts and attitude.

It brought back the only Tara that was ever interesting; the lesbian one.

It brought bags under Eric's eyes, hideous dresses for Sookie that made her look like a child ho, the puke-worthy moment where Sam almost kissed... Sam, and Pam got to say "**** Sookie" one more time (may she live to say it again).

I did kind of hope in the last moments that Bill would give a bit more confession as to how much his whole courtship of Sookie was a set up. Season 5 did not give us that.

Now we wait to see if Blilith makes the best bad guy yet.
koan

True Blood Season 5

Post by koan »

Is anyone else as concerned as I about Alex Skarsgard's eyebags? We need to keep this man beautiful. Please let him rest between shoots. Give him a therapist. Acupuncture works wonders. Whatever the issue, I'm more concerned with preserving his beauty than with whether we call his lame competition Billith or Blilith... But say it a few times over and see which rolls better off the tongue.
Randolph

True Blood Season 5

Post by Randolph »

A vampire civil war is brewing, Sookie’s best friend is dead and an old vampire foe has returned to wreak havoc on the human race. True Blood continues to be one of television’s most popular series and the wildly entertaining fifth season

Return to “General TV Shows”