Big Brother 2012

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

That's my summer viewing sorted :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1395582 wrote: That's my summer viewing sorted :-6

Depends how it goes, that posh girl may just drive me nuts :wah:
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

Conor thinks very highly of himself
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1395584 wrote: Conor thinks very highly of himself

Did he say what I thought he said, something about his party trick?? :lips:
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

Can I change my "Bb" to "BB" It's annoying me :-5
Bruv

Big Brother 2012

Post by Bruv »

theia;1395586 wrote: Can I change my "Bb" to "BB" It's annoying me :-5
As much as the program ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1395586 wrote: Can I change my "Bb" to "BB" It's annoying me :-5

It wouldn't let me lol tried six times so I lengthened it :wah:
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

Bruv;1395587 wrote: As much as the program ?

Your comment has really surprised me, Bruv...:sneaky:
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

Thanks, Betty :-6
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

Mean start making whoever she was, Deana was it, nominate in front of them all :wah:

Who'll be the first out then, don't expect me to remember their names though, I reckon it could be one of the women.
Bruv

Big Brother 2012

Post by Bruv »

theia;1395589 wrote: Your comment has really surprised me, Bruv...:sneaky:

Oh dear......what did I say.

The program's concept was brilliant, but after gawd knows how many series, it has lost it's potential to be entertaining.

Channel Four dropped it slightly too late, then Five picked it up and and are running it in to the ground.

I suspect I will start watching halfway through though.......but as car crash telly like Jeremy Kyle.
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

Bruv;1395621 wrote: Oh dear......what did I say.

The program's concept was brilliant, but after gawd knows how many series, it has lost it's potential to be entertaining.

Channel Four dropped it slightly too late, then Five picked it up and and are running it in to the ground.

I suspect I will start watching halfway through though.......but as car crash telly like Jeremy Kyle.

Sorry, Bruv, not enough, or the wrong smilies. I was joking with you because I thought someone might say something like that :wah::wah::wah:

And I agree with much of what you say...this year, the oldest is 41 and the rest are in their 20s or very early 30s...no older contestants at all. Nothing at all like the original concept, which I think was fascinating.

But, if I manage to stay with it, I know it will be thoroughly entertaining and unmissable.
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

'I'm scared to go to bed because I don't have any friends'

oh dear :wah:
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1395724 wrote: 'I'm scared to go to bed because I don't have any friends'

oh dear :wah:

Crazy :wah:
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

Reckon she'll be out come Friday, she's not making herself very popular.
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

Well, she's still there, understand she's told one or two about her famous fiancé and they're as flummoxed as me :wah:

Tensions are rising, Chris is a mess poor chap can't say I'm really disliking anyone yet.
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1396266 wrote: Well, she's still there, understand she's told one or two about her famous fiancé and they're as flummoxed as me :wah:

Tensions are rising, Chris is a mess poor chap can't say I'm really disliking anyone yet.

Becky is certainly not a favourite of mine. I like Caroline's weird humour. And I found it really funny when Arron had to dress up as a toilet roll.
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

Poor lab rats, evil big brother!!!
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

Betty Boop;1397319 wrote: Poor lab rats, evil big brother!!!

:yh_rotfl oh my word, good test there :wah:
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

Still not keen on Becky, no longer like Caroline's humour, quite like Benedict
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1397331 wrote: Still not keen on Becky, no longer like Caroline's humour, quite like Benedict

Not got an opinion on Becky really. Caroline is nasty behind something she calls humour, it's been pointed out to her so maybe she'll alter her behaviour now. Yes, I like Benedict he reminds me of someone :wah:
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

Who's going then Theia?
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

benedict...i recorded it and have just watched it lol
Bruv

Big Brother 2012

Post by Bruv »

Update, I have managed to avoid watching so far.

Did click over for a few moments recently, a gay looking chubby bloke with designer stubble was whinging about something.....I turned away.
theia

Big Brother 2012

Post by theia »

Bruv;1397706 wrote: Update, I have managed to avoid watching so far.

Did click over for a few moments recently, a gay looking chubby bloke with designer stubble was whinging about something.....I turned away.

Well, I'm not liking any of them at present, except for Luke A who seems like a decent human being. But I'm still totally hooked. And since the television schedules are all over the place because of the football, it's good to be able to watch something on a regular basis...I never know what time corrie and ee are going to be on at the moment.
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

Lydia to go then, the public really don't like her and I have to say, I took an instant ish dislike to her too.
Betty Boop

Big Brother 2012

Post by Betty Boop »

No one's watching BB then? :wah:

Apart from me and Theia.

The wrong people were up for eviction last night and poor Lauren went. The house is divided into 'insiders' and 'outsiders', with the insiders being a nasty lot. Which interestingly is why I've formed opinions on them and not so much the outsiders :wah:

Insiders;

Conor is only just managing to keep his aggression under control and secretly thinks he could go all the way.

Caroline is just nasty, constantly taking the mick out of people, a form of bullying covered by humour.

Ashleigh is just, well ermmmm there, not sure she does much apart from tell tales and snuggle up to Luke S.

Luke S is self centred, in a relationship with Ashleigh as he thinks it will be a good image for him within the house. Wants to be the dominant male of the house.

Becky just seems to stir and shout.

Outsiders;

Luke A

Adam

Deana

Scott still not really made my mind up about him, pretend posh but he seems genuine and thoughtful. He may be about to shift away from the insiders to the outsiders, curious to see what happens.

Sara is the one house mate that's not really in either group, I think I like her, she has principles even though sometimes she comes over as a bit silly.

Bet I've missed someone, Theia will put me right I'm sure ;). This is the first BB I've watched in a long time, not sure what about it makes me keep watching this time.
Bruv

Big Brother 2012

Post by Bruv »

I have a confession, apart from the odd times when channel changing, I have managed to avoid seeing more than a few seconds of this series.

Return to “General TV Shows”