The best and worst endings to TV shows..

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Bought the first Season of CHUCK this weekend...:guitarist

The series just finished up on NBC with a very piss poor final season effort.:mad:

I literally recorded the last few episodes to play back at night to help me fall asleep.

But after the laugh-out-loud onset of the series, I really expected more from those folks to finish it off.

Monk had a fair ending.. but it was no bob newhart
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I loved Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles but it got poor ratings and they knew they were being cancelled fairly early and had some time to write a finale so they could go out with a very big bang. And what a finale that was, holy sh*t, they started killing main characters (I actually cried) left and right and had an ending that made me so wish for a movie with these exact same characters in that universe. I like when a show has a chance to tie up loose threads.

Return to “General TV Shows”