Kris Humphries got a raw deal.

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

It needed saying.

Considering that Kardashian reportedly had editorial control over her show, I can't imagine how much worse she had to be toward him that they think what they offer up shows her in a more sympathetic light to the viewers.

I'm just glad they are finished and we can now turn our attention to the sane side of the family........Khloe and Lamar:p
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I haven't seen the show and I avoid all the media crap on this family but I could help seeing some of the stories about Khloe being fathered by someone other than Papa K. OJ was even suggested. She must have had a strange childhood, it would have been like a great dane raised in a family of yappy little chihuahuas.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

We started watching Khloe and Lamar last summer, which lead us into the keeping up. Then after the wedding drama we had to watch the New York part to see how Kris got thrown out like last weeks garbage.

It's like watching a train wreck. It's best if you never let your eyes turn in that direction to begin with.:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Just be thankful America....

If It were England, you'd get Katie Price and Peter Andre
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
valerie

Post by valerie »

I dunno, he sure looks bad in the NY episodes. Yes, I

watch, and have for a couple of years, ever since I

heard Barbara Walters say she watched. It's sort of like

wanting to keep up so I'm not some old fuddy duddy

(although I am!) not in the know with what so many are

talking about.

I do think though (feels shoes flying by her head!) that

Kim K. got a teense too caught up in things, and I think

that might have been easy for her to do. Did any of you

see the part in her wedding special, where Bruce J.

brought Kim some of her father's shirts, and she had a

piece cut into the shape of a heart to go in her wedding

gown? That part seemed really real to me. And

Bruce telling her not to worry, he'd get her down the aisle.

Turned him right from major dufus into nice guy. For me.
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Oh, he doesn't come off great on the show, but he still looks great compared to her.

Did she ever tell him she'd changed her mind about having a baby after getting him all excited about it? Nope, just stayed on the pill without mentioning it to him.

Totally blows off his sister because she'd had no advance notice and was so busy and yet the same week cancels everything for a last minute opportunity to sit with a medium? PLEASE!

He's an idiot, but he's always been an idiot - so no false advertising there.

She's just ready to move on to a new piece of glitter.

Return to “General TV Shows”