The Mentalist Is My Favorite

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
ShyChara

Post by ShyChara »

I still watch the new shows and hated waiting for the new season to start back up. I still watch the reruns on another channel. Patrick is so handsome and playful, but yet he can be serious to, I love that in a man. I wish I could pay attention to things the way he does. I do pay attention a lot, and in my past I used to think that paying attention was causeing me misery. However, I wish more people in my own family paid more attention to the world around them. Ignorance is not bliss as I once thought it was!!!
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I've never seen the show but I've admired Simon Baker for quite a few years. He's yummy.
Bez

Post by Bez »

I love The Mentallist and the Guardian but we get these series a long time after the US I think. The Guardian didn't carry on did it ? Is simon Baker in anything ele....if not....he should be !
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
theia

Post by theia »

Good to see you, Bez :-6

(Sorry, Charlotte, didn't mean to interrupt your thread but I haven't seen Bez for a long time)
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Bez;1372677 wrote: I love The Mentallist and the Guardian but we get these series a long time after the US I think. The Guardian didn't carry on did it ? Is simon Baker in anything ele....if not....he should be !

He was in "The Devil Wears Prada" which is worth a viewing just for Meryl Streep's performance alone.

I have to give some credit to Australia, they produce some damn good looking men.

Return to “General TV Shows”