Commenting on the Commentators

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Hfjslfj

Post by Hfjslfj »

Since I became an ID member, I have enjoyed reading many comments written by fellow members. As a tribute to my fellow commentators, I would like to make a few comments on some of them. My comments are based on a few things I read in the last few weeks and that I happen to remember now. The commentators are:

1) DiddleySquat (Topic: Format of Shows) - What can I say? You are head and shoulders above the rest of us. Finally, I found an ID senior member. Everybody else is a junior member.

2) Reivenlocke (Topic: Format of Shows) - Your grouping of some ID shows in similar pairs was perceptive. I didn't think about that.

3) JohnDSmith (Topic: Butterbean???) - Great comment. It struck a chord with a lot of viewers.

4) Theverminator (Topic: True Grime) - I like your comment, and I am impressed by your statement "Sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion". Based on this noble statement, I would guess that Theverminator is probably a female.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I don't get it.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

SnoozeAgain;1370679 wrote: I don't get it.

I don't imagine you were supposed to
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

No comment.

;)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “General TV Shows”