Big Brother

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Sheryl

Big Brother

Post by Sheryl »

Ok this is my indulgence. I'm usually not a fan of reality tv, but this one has me hooked. But when you stick 13 people in house with no tv, radio, or anything to read, you know it's going to get interesting.

Does anyone else watch it?
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
flopstock

Big Brother

Post by flopstock »

I don't watch this or the bachelor ones. I like watching the ones on the cable channels that are common talent based. Ya know, design, cooking, etc. There was a really good makeup artist one on in the spring.

I think I watched part of one season of big brother though.

Nice to see ya, BTW:-6
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Sheryl

Big Brother

Post by Sheryl »

Oh I love Top Chef and was hooked on the Voice.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Odie

Big Brother

Post by Odie »

the only one I ever watched was the first season of Survivor, after that they all began to be quite fake, fake lines, fake fights, way to much drama, just not for me.
Life is just to short for drama.
flopstock

Big Brother

Post by flopstock »

Sheryl;1362895 wrote: Oh I love Top Chef and was hooked on the Voice.
I think the voice has to be the best new reality show of the year, IMO.

I don't get top chef with my dish package, but I always see it in marathons when they have the free preview weeks...lol
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “General TV Shows”