Minute to Win It

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Accountable

Minute to Win It

Post by Accountable »

Does anybody watch this show? I'm watching it for the second time. It's really addictive. The perfect show for an ADD audience.
CARLA

Minute to Win It

Post by CARLA »

I have watched it a few time the tension is unbearable I want to jump through the screen and help. :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Accountable

Minute to Win It

Post by Accountable »

They just had a family version. 5 siblings. Apparently they made history a couple of times. First time anyone has gotten all the way to the top level, though they didn't win the million. Still, $500K is nothing to sneeze at.:yh_money
Peg

Minute to Win It

Post by Peg »

I like the show. I sometimes wonder how they come up with all the different challenges.
flopstock

Minute to Win It

Post by flopstock »

I enjoy it. Don't have to eat worms or try to beat someone else. It's a contest against themselves and the clock.

You do have to wonder who sits in the back and comes up with these things though...lol
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Nomad

Minute to Win It

Post by Nomad »

I found it unsatisfying. It didnt tickle my fancy.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “General TV Shows”