31 Days of Oscar on TCM

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
BrannB

31 Days of Oscar on TCM

Post by BrannB »

[viral advertising text removed by spot, see discussion below]
spot

31 Days of Oscar on TCM

Post by spot »

BrannB;1354462 wrote: For those that haven't heard of it, every year [...] Check out the website for the event here:No, Brann. "legacy with a sampling of Oscar nominated and Oscar" - Google Search says TCM's placing this indiscriminately around the Internet. TCM should either repudiate what's being done or see its reputation soiled.

Is this form of viral advertising approved by Turner Classic Movies?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
the grumps

31 Days of Oscar on TCM

Post by the grumps »

not our FG oscar spot ????????
spot

31 Days of Oscar on TCM

Post by spot »

I couldn't bring myself to inquire, grumps. 31 Days would be a life sentence without remission.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “General TV Shows”