eurotrash by the grumps

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
the grumps

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by the grumps »

bonsoir my FG chums.

and here as promised is eurotrash hosted by those filthy french antoine de caunes and jhon paul gaultier.

eurotrash was a made for british tv programe which took a look at the filther side of what our euro cousins get up to.

featuring naked germans naked chek models and man dressed as a nun by the name of sister bendy a aged belgian singer and who can forget thos two carboard giraffes pe pe and po po.

screened as light entertainment with some obsure group singing eurotrash out to a revolving scene behind them and occasionally the eurotrash dancers the show was a hit in the uk although i dont know if it was ever shown in france despite it being made in paris.

upon the death of gaultier antoine de caune continued the show a little while longer with the same format and in my personal opinion the show was actually better without jhon paul who was better as a fashion designer than a tv presenter this giving antione a chance to show his true talent.

i have only uploaded one url as each segment is 24 mintues long but you can see more eurotrash by clicking on to the uploaders you tube page.

so alles sarievetnon and more bygone tv coming soon

the grumps

by the way do you prefer me to post as the grumps as opposed to the AA grumpy column ????
Bruv

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by Bruv »

the grumps;1354207 wrote:

by the way do you prefer me to post as the grumps as opposed to the AA grumpy column ????

Were you looking for an honest answer or is it a rhetorical question ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
the grumps

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by the grumps »

what do you prefer ???
Bruv

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by Bruv »

Not to be asked such questions..........it's a bloody forum, not the Grumpy roadshow/Blog.

(My apologies for the language Ladies and sensitive Gentlemen)
the grumps

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by the grumps »

nor is it there to be insulted by the idiot minority southerners.

i asked a reasonable question you dont have to answer my threads

if you dont like it GO ELSEWHERE TO ANOTHER THREAD !!!!!! AND WIND SOMEONE ELSE UP.
Snowfire

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by Snowfire »

the grumps;1354295 wrote: nor is it there to be insulted by the idiot minority southerners.

if you dont like it GO ELSEWHERE TO ANOTHER THREAD !!!!!! AND WIND SOMEONE ELSE UP.

Does it really matter what you call yourself ?

You'll still post the same stuff
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Bruv

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by Bruv »

the grumps;1354295 wrote: nor is it there to be insulted by the idiot minority southerners.

Idiot minority southerner ?

Up to your normal level I see.
Bruv

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by Bruv »

Snowfire;1354298 wrote: Does it really matter what you call yourself ?

You'll still post the same stuff

You another idiot minority southerner ?
Snowfire

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by Snowfire »

Bruv;1354300 wrote: You another idiot minority southerner ?

Gawd blimey luv a duck. Hows yer farver

Winston Churchill
the grumps

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by the grumps »

ha ha ha i thought i,d changed tack and dabbled in a different subject rather than posting news stories
gmc

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by gmc »

You're a poncy southerner yourself you numpty. What is nottinghamshire famous for? making lace hankies to go with their tights. As to kent ---. What is kent famous for? You pass through it on the way north from the continent that's about it.

If it comes down to a handbag fight my money's on snowfire. Chelsea supporters fight dirty.
Bruv

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by Bruv »

gmc;1354334 wrote: You're a poncy southerner yourself you numpty. What is nottinghamshire famous for? making lace hankies to go with their tights. As to kent ---. What is kent famous for? You pass through it on the way north from the continent that's about it.

If it comes down to a handbag fight my money's on snowfire. Chelsea supporters fight dirty.

Im not sure if I should thankyou for jumping in or not
the grumps

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by the grumps »

gmc;1354334 wrote: You're a poncy southerner yourself you numpty. What is nottinghamshire famous for? making lace hankies to go with their tights. As to kent ---. What is kent famous for? You pass through it on the way north from the continent that's about it.

ee by eck says i spluttering

i only live here now as i have done for the last 17 years originally im a yorkshireman and whats a scot doin siding with a southerner

and besides i was brought up on horseracing and rugby not football no time for the sport.

yer gret daft begger!!!!!

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
gmc

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by gmc »

posted by bruv

Im not sure if I should thankyou for jumping in or not

No offence meant. I'm sure you can shift for yourself. Is it true kentish maps have a section marked "the north" here be dragons?

the grumps;1354347 wrote: ee by eck says i spluttering

i only live here now as i have done for the last 17 years originally im a yorkshireman and whats a scot doin siding with a southerner

and besides i was brought up on horseracing and rugby not football no time for the sport.

yer gret daft begger!!!!!

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Yorkshire is still in the south and they're just as soft due to all the yorkshire pud they eat. What about that war of the roses then? talk about bearing a grudge.

Spending a week's holiday in yorkshire this summer, looking forward to it, I've only ever driven though it without stopping - unless you count a day in york
Snowfire

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by Snowfire »

gmc;1354334 wrote:

Yeah! My 'andbag is bigger than grumpy's

Winston Churchill
gmc

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by gmc »

Being from yourshire this might help explain some of his posts.

YouTube - Monty Python - Four Yorkshiremen
Bruv

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by Bruv »

That makes more sense to me than he does.
Snowfire

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by Snowfire »

Kent's motto, incidentally is "Invicta"....Unvanquished.

Kent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the 11th century, the people of Kent adopted the motto Invicta, meaning "undefeated". This naming followed the invasion of Britain by William of Normandy. The Kent people's continued resistance against the Normans led to Kent's designation as a semi-autonomous County Palatine in 1067. Under the nominal rule of William's half-brother Odo of Bayeux, the county was granted similar powers to those granted in the areas bordering Wales and Scotland.[8]

No pushover us Suvvners

Winston Churchill
gmc

eurotrash by the grumps

Post by gmc »

The saxons must have been phenomenal warriors, beat the **** out of the vikings, run down the whole of england and only just get beaten.

Return to “General TV Shows”