Team Sr or Team Jr?

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
flopstock

Team Sr or Team Jr?

Post by flopstock »

The latest promo has OCC filing backruptcy and here's themost logical explanation I can find for it.

What's behind Orange County Choppers bankruptcy rumors? - Drive On: A conversation about the cars and trucks we drive - USATODAY.com

Your first instinct is to question whether these folks have any pride left.... quite obviously they don't. It's all about the ratings and being willing to do whatever it takes to stay on TV.

What do these people get paid every week?

I remember when TLC was really The Learning Channel -
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Scrat

Team Sr or Team Jr?

Post by Scrat »

More television drama? I do get the impression they got way too big way too fast though. They don't strike me as the brightest bunch to come down the pike. I think the same thing about those idiots hunting for gold in Alaska. Their dumbassery just may cost them everything. According to the script anyway. :lips:

Return to “General TV Shows”