Strictly Come Dancing

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

I dont usually watch this as much as other similar tv programmes as it normally clashes with X factor,, but i think this year they are trying not to so i might give it a go.

It starts tonight at 9pm and just had a look at the site and some of them going on,,, well :wah:Anne Widdecombe!!! Paul Daniels!!!:wah::-5

BBC - Strictly Come Dancing 2010 - Dancers

Anyone else gonna watch:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bez

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Bez »

I'm an addict..........I'm going to support Scott Maslen and Patsy Kensit..............and maybe Matt Baker. A lot of new professionals this year. Maybe young Jared will do well
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Bez;1336007 wrote: I'm an addict..........I'm going to support Scott Maslen and Patsy Kensit..............and maybe Matt Baker. A lot of new professionals this year. Maybe young Jared will do well

i quite like Pam Stephenson, and Felicity Kendal.. im not sure how Gavin Henson will fare being a rugby player:-3:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
binbag

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by binbag »

It's not really a program I watch, but if Anne Widdecombe and Paul Daniels are paired up, well, it just has to be a must watch.

Poor souls, now one mustn't mock. Desist, desist I tell you :lips: :D
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

binbag;1336026 wrote: It's not really a program I watch, but if Anne Widdecombe and Paul Daniels are paired up, well, it just has to be a must watch.

Poor souls, now one mustn't mock. Desist, desist I tell you :lips: :D

oh that would be fun!!!:wah::wah:no they are not paired up, each has a professional dancer to dance with :yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Carolly »

But I like Paul OGrady Show....ye I know but I do have my reasons.I could use the vision thing I guess to record him....trouble is I never watch anything back......now.....what was the question please dear:-3:wah:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1336033 wrote: But I like Paul OGrady Show....ye I know but I do have my reasons.I could use the vision thing I guess to record him....trouble is I never watch anything back......now.....what was the question please dear:-3:wah:
its on tomorrow at 6 pm as well i think:guitarist:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1336035 wrote: its on tomorrow at 6 pm as well i think:guitarist:wah:Hell how can I cope with all this excitement:-3.....not felt so excited since I found out how to make Salt Beef:guitarist:D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Bez

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Bez »

I was disappointed with Patsy Kensit but I'm sure she'll gain her confidence. Matt and Scott were pretty good....more tomorrow !
Bez

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Bez »

kazalala;1336009 wrote: i quite like Pam Stephenson, and Felicity Kendal.. im not sure how Gavin Henson will fare being a rugby player:-3:wah:

Pam Stephenson was great....Gavin Henson tomorrow
Carolly

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Carolly »

Paul Daniels was best by far:rolleyes::o
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Bez;1336054 wrote: I was disappointed with Patsy Kensit but I'm sure she'll gain her confidence. Matt and Scott were pretty good....more tomorrow !
aww poor patsy was petrified!!! weird as shes an actress,, but you could see she was well nervous ,, i do hope she feels a bit more confident next week;) Matt was fabulous!!! what a surprise:wah:

Bez;1336055 wrote: Pam Stephenson was great....Gavin Henson tomorrow

ye Pam was pretty good,,, what about poor Paul Daniels bless him:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1336058 wrote: Paul Daniels was best by far:rolleyes::o
:wah::wah:well he was entertaining anyway :guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by G#Gill »

Did he pull a rabbit out of his hat then ? (and a hare out of somewhere else !) :yh_rotfl

I understand that Patsy Kensit is over-doing working at the moment, according to the papers, so she'd better ease up or she'll make herself ill ! :-3
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1336165 wrote: Did he pull a rabbit out of his hat then ? (and a hare out of somewhere else !) :yh_rotfl

I understand that Patsy Kensit is over-doing working at the moment, according to the papers, so she'd better ease up or she'll make herself ill ! :-3

well he did start off with a bit of magic,,, and they danced to its a kinda magic:wah:Patsy just looked scared to death :-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by G#Gill »

kazalala;1336173 wrote: well he did start off with a bit of magic,,, and they danced to its a kinda magic:wah:Patsy just looked scared to death :-3

I only saw a bit of the programme, but I did catch Patsy, and yes she looked so stiff and unconfident. I missed later on, but I understand there was no voting this week so they're all OK till next week?
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1336178 wrote: I only saw a bit of the programme, but I did catch Patsy, and yes she looked so stiff and unconfident. I missed later on, but I understand there was no voting this week so they're all OK till next week?

yeas thats right,,, its on again 6pm tonight as only half of them danced last night, and the scores carry over till next week

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bez

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Bez »

kazalala;1336159 wrote: aww poor patsy was petrified!!! weird as shes an actress,, but you could see she was well nervous ,, i do hope she feels a bit more confident next week;) Matt was fabulous!!! what a surprise:wah:

ye Pam was pretty good,,, what about poor Paul Daniels bless him:wah:

It's a pity that they include contestants that obviously are going to struggle. This is an aspect of reality shows that I dislike....I don't like seeing people humiliated even if they say they're only in it for the fun.

Can't wait for 6pm !!!
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Bez;1336189 wrote: It's a pity that they include contestants that obviously are going to struggle. This is an aspect of reality shows that I dislike....I don't like seeing people humiliated even if they say they're only in it for the fun.

Can't wait for 6pm !!!

i agree... it makes it a bit ,, er cringy:-2feel sorry for them really,,, all i can say is money or fame must be very important to them :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1336191 wrote: i agree... it makes it a bit ,, er cringy:-2feel sorry for them really,,, all i can say is money or fame must be very important to them :wah:What a night.....XFactor also....aint had so much fun since Crossroads was on.:guitarist
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1336194 wrote: What a night.....XFactor also....aint had so much fun since Crossroads was on.:guitarist

yea,, what times x factor? also.. is your dog laughing at me:-2:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1336195 wrote: yea,, what times x factor? also.. is your dog laughing at me:-2:wah::wah:Oh you mean my little poser....yep I told her to smile and she did lol:wah:Gonna have to check out what time XFactors on.:driving:
G#Gill

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by G#Gill »

I think it will be OK as Strictly is on at 6 - 7.05pm on BBC then X Factor is 7.05 - 9 pm, on ITV 1, so they won't clash ! About time these TV stations co-operated with each other ! :yh_bigsmi
Carolly

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Carolly »

Im eating me Bounty Bar here...drinking Coffee....watching Strictly and also here....is that what you call multitasking Kaz:-3:wah::)
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1336255 wrote: Im eating me Bounty Bar here...drinking Coffee....watching Strictly and also here....is that what you call multitasking Kaz:-3:wah::)

yep:wah: Anne Widdecombe at least had fun with it anyway, robbie and gary on now:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1336256 wrote: yep:wah: Anne Widdecombe at least had fun with it anyway, robbie and gary on now:guitaristI wouldn't mind sharing me Bounty Bar with them:-4
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1336258 wrote: I wouldn't mind sharing me Bounty Bar with them:-4
X factor now:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by G#Gill »

YouTube - Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow - «Shame» [Live / Concert For Heroes] [HD]

For Carol and Kaz.
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1336271 wrote: YouTube - Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow - «Shame» [Live / Concert For Heroes] [HD]

For Carol and Kaz.
ye i watches that it was good:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1336271 wrote: YouTube - Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow - «Shame» [Live / Concert For Heroes] [HD]

For Carol and Kaz.Good to see them together again thats for sure...both very talented young men.:D
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Lots of really bad nerves i guess in this first week,, im hoping quite a few of them are going to improve greatly in the coming weeks, it still seems like Paul Daniels or Anne Widdecombe will probably go first:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bez

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Bez »

kazalala;1336362 wrote: Lots of really bad nerves i guess in this first week,, im hoping quite a few of them are going to improve greatly in the coming weeks, it still seems like Paul Daniels or Anne Widdecombe will probably go first:thinking:

We'll probably have the same situation as we did with John Sargent last year. People will vote for them just for the 'spectacle'. I think that Michelle Williams will be an early casualty....not because she can't dance, but for other reasons.
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Bez;1336364 wrote: We'll probably have the same situation as we did with John Sargent last year. People will vote for them just for the 'spectacle'. I think that Michelle Williams will be an early casualty....not because she can't dance, but for other reasons.
hmmm they should have at least a tiny bit of ability really i think to go on the show in the first place:thinking:Although i remember Todd Carty in dancing on ice and he was so funny:wah:.. im missing something with the reference to Michelle Williams,, im always last to know:rolleyes::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bez

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Bez »

kazalala;1336366 wrote: hmmm they should have at least a tiny bit of ability really i think to go on the show in the first place:thinking:Although i remember Todd Carty in dancing on ice and he was so funny:wah:.. im missing something with the reference to Michelle Williams,, im always last to know:rolleyes::wah:

Do you remember last year ? Martina Hingis was out quite early on (round 1) .....I thought at the time it was because she wasn't British....she was a great dancer if my memory serves me right

Strictly Come Dancing 2010 – All the News & Gossip Series 8 Contestants » Strictly Archive this link brings back some memories.

My favourite winner of all time was Darren Gough (series 3). He wasn't the best dance over all the series, I just liked his determination and how he changed over the weeks

Do you watch Dancing On Ice as well Kaz ?
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Bez;1336367 wrote: Do you remember last year ? Martina Hingis was out quite early on (round 1) .....I thought at the time it was because she wasn't British....she was a great dancer if my memory serves me right

Strictly Come Dancing 2010 – All the News & Gossip Series 8 Contestants » Strictly Archive this link brings back some memories.

My favourite winner of all time was Darren Gough (series 3). He wasn't the best dance over all the series, I just liked his determination and how he changed over the weeks

Do you watch Dancing On Ice as well Kaz ?

Really?? wow,, i probably need to get my ostrich head out the sand from time to time:-3 I thought she looked a bit stiff and gangly ,, those long legs:yh_rotflbut she did alright really and could improve loads (if given the chance:-2)

I think you need to see my first post again:wah:

kazalala;1336000 wrote: I dont usually watch this as much as other similar tv programmes as it normally clashes with X factor,, but i think this year they are trying not to so i might give it a go.

It starts tonight at 9pm and just had a look at the site and some of them going on,,, well :wah:Anne Widdecombe!!! Paul Daniels!!!:wah::-5

BBC - Strictly Come Dancing 2010 - Dancers

Anyone else gonna watch:guitarist

I have watched bits and pieces,, and the same goes for dancing on ice,, but they always seemed to clash with somethign else i had started watching, and strictly is hard to watch on catch up tv also as it wont come on there till after the sunday show?? Anyway im going to watch this one,, Unless it starts clashing with x factor:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bez

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Bez »

[QUOTE=kazalala;1336368]Really?? I think you need to see my first post again:wah:QUOTE]

Sorry...yes I see what you mean :o

I don't watch X-factor until the last few weeks...prefer Bitains Got Talent.

I've got Top up TV box that records progerammes so if they clash I can record them and watch later.
G#Gill

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by G#Gill »

Bez;1336364 wrote: We'll probably have the same situation as we did with John Sargent last year. People will vote for them just for the 'spectacle'. I think that Michelle Williams will be an early casualty....not because she can't dance, but for other reasons.

What other reasons? :-5 :yh_questn:yh_eyebro:yh_smiley
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1336395 wrote: What other reasons? :-5 :yh_questn:yh_eyebro:yh_smiley
I think Bez already answered that gill:-2:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by G#Gill »

kazalala;1336410 wrote: I think Bez already answered that gill:-2:wah:

Sorry, but I only noticed a reference to 'long gangly legs'. I'm sure she won't be dancing in those sort of garments every week though, so I thought I'd missed something, or perhaps Bez had read something somewhere about Michelle? Surely it's not because she is not British ? :-3
Bez

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Bez »

G#Gill;1336423 wrote: Sorry, but I only noticed a reference to 'long gangly legs'. I'm sure she won't be dancing in those sort of garments every week though, so I thought I'd missed something, or perhaps Bez had read something somewhere about Michelle? Surely it's not because she is not British ? :-3

So Sorry...I didn't mean to imply anything other that she's not a 'household name' over here. People tend to vote for someone that they are familiar with and can relate to.
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

omg... Anne was hilarious:wah::wah: i loved pam stephenson and scott of course:sneaky::D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Betty Boop »

My daughter wanted to watch, so I get to too. Bless Ann, what a great Salsa, jolly hockey sticks!
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1337818 wrote: My daughter wanted to watch, so I get to too. Bless Ann, what a great Salsa, jolly hockey sticks!
:wah:shes a good sport though :)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1337819 wrote: :wah:shes a good sport though :)

She was.

Pamela was a knockout too, wow! And that eastenders guy was rather hot, may have to keep watching this lol
Betty Boop

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Betty Boop »

:wah: I'm leaving the room, this one's too hot to watch!
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

hmmmm not sure about gavin:thinking::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1337819 wrote: :wah:shes a good sport though :)Yep and the money aint bad either Kaz.:wah:;)
Betty Boop

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1337824 wrote: hmmmm not sure about gavin:thinking::wah:

Well, it was like looking at a nice sporty car for a while... only to lift the bonnet and find no engine :(

My ironing board has more bend and wiggle :wah::wah:
Betty Boop

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by Betty Boop »

This one looks like he's about to pee his pants :wah:
kazalala

Strictly Come Dancing

Post by kazalala »

:wah:well glad to see you enjoying it:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “General TV Shows”