X Factor

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Who's watching it!!:D It just started tonight so its in the early auditions part. I like to try guess who will end up on the main show:wah:Theres just been a girl on called Gamu and she was fab! I will post some clips tomorow when they go on youtube:guitarist:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Snowfire

X Factor

Post by Snowfire »

Please make it go away. Make all reality shows go away....please
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Snowfire;1328606 wrote: Please make it go away. Make all reality shows go away....please
Oh shut up:p turn it over then:thinking:whats on:confused:oh yea ,,, Big Brother!:guitarist:wah::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Snowfire

X Factor

Post by Snowfire »

Its why I'm here. My wife has it on in the living room and all I can hear is cats being tortured. Havent heard any talent yet

Winston Churchill
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Snowfire;1328609 wrote: Its why I'm here. My wife has it on in the living room and all I can hear is cats being tortured. Havent heard any talent yet
oh there have been a couple ,,, i will put some clips on tomorrow for you;):D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

OMG ,,, a woman on there has escaped from somewhere i think:wah::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Snowfire

X Factor

Post by Snowfire »

I've had to put my headphones on to drown out the torture

Winston Churchill
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Snowfire;1328615 wrote: I've had to put my headphones on to drown out the torture
:wah::wah::guitarist Its finished now ,,, BB next:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

X Factor

Post by theia »

Snowfire;1328606 wrote: Please make it go away. Make all reality shows go away....please

Well, get your knitting out and get on with my cardi :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
theia

X Factor

Post by theia »

kazalala;1328601 wrote: Who's watching it!!:D It just started tonight so its in the early auditions part. I like to try guess who will end up on the main show:wah:Theres just been a girl on called Gamu and she was fab! I will post some clips tomorow when they go on youtube:guitarist:guitarist

Me...I am!!!

Was she the strange one who sang a Duffy song?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Rapunzel

X Factor

Post by Rapunzel »

kazalala;1328601 wrote: Who's watching it!!:D It just started tonight so its in the early auditions part. I like to try guess who will end up on the main show:wah:Theres just been a girl on called Gamu and she was fab! I will post some clips tomorow when they go on youtube:guitarist:guitarist

I haven't watched it but when Britain's Got Talent was on the acts were usually posted onto Youtube within about 15 mins. Anyhow, here's ya gal. :-6

YouTube - Gamu Nhengu's X Factor Audition - itv.com/xfactor
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

theia;1328624 wrote: Me...I am!!!

Was she the strange one who sang a Duffy song?
no i dont think so:thinking: its the one below i was talking about:wah:

Rapunzel;1328645 wrote: I haven't watched it but when Britain's Got Talent was on the acts were usually posted onto Youtube within about 15 mins. Anyhow, here's ya gal. :-6

YouTube - Gamu Nhengu's X Factor Audition - itv.com/xfactor

Yep thats her ,, i really like her.. and here is the one i think you were talking about Theia

YouTube - Katie Waisal's X Factor Audition (Full Version) - itv.com/xfactor

And here is the one who escaped from the nuthouse:wah::wah:

YouTube - Shirlena Johnson's X Factor Audition (Full Version) - itv.com/xfactor

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Oh dear:lips:X Factor admits tweaking vocals

BBC News - X Factor admits tweaking vocals

they say its done for tv as there are too many other mikes around etc,,, hmmm:sneaky: i still dont think they need to autotune do they. They also say its not done at all for the live shows, well they wont be able to now will they:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

and theres more:lips::thinking:

X Factor 2010: Shirlena Johnson axed over 'concerns for her welfare' | Mail Online

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

X Factor

Post by theia »

kazalala;1329242 wrote: and theres more:lips::thinking:

X Factor 2010: Shirlena Johnson axed over 'concerns for her welfare' | Mail Online

Thats the one I liked!! Oh well.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

theia;1329287 wrote: Thats the one I liked!! Oh well.

Apparently she is mentally unstable, and x factor didnt receive her medical records till late as her doc was on hols:-2

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

wow!! a 50 year old woman called Mary has juts got everyone on their feet! amazing:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

YouTube - Mary Byrne's X Factor Audition (Full Version) - itv.com/xfactor

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

YouTube - Matt Cardle - The X Factor 2010 - Audition

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

YouTube - The X Factor 2010-Anastasia baker-audition

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

forgot about this one off the week before :wah:

YouTube - Stephen Hunter's X Factor Audition - itv.com/xfactor

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

X Factor

Post by theia »

Mary was fantastic :-6
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

theia;1330036 wrote: Mary was fantastic :-6

Yea i loved her:):D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

forgot to do my x factor thread:-2:wah:I quite liked this one:guitarist

YouTube - Cher Lloyd's X Factor Audition (Full Version) - itv.com/xfactor

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Simon didnt like this ones name:wah:he called him by his middle name instead:wah:

YouTube - Storm Lee's X Factor Audition - itv.com/xfactor

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Liam payne who got to simons house last time round,, 2 years ago:guitarist

YouTube - Liam Payne - The X Factor 2010 - Audition

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

X Factor

Post by G#Gill »

I thought Liam was quite good. The audience loved him, and he sounds like a bloke for a change! I think he's got a certain amount of the 'X Factor' - good looking, good voice, good presence. What more is needed ?

Those two awful girls ! My hubby said they were exactly what is the trouble with a lot of young people today - no respect, arrogance, and extremely rude! They deserve to go far..................................................................... far away ! Oh, and they couldn't sing either !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1331800 wrote: I thought Liam was quite good. The audience loved him, and he sounds like a bloke for a change! I think he's got a certain amount of the 'X Factor' - good looking, good voice, good presence. What more is needed ?

Those two awful girls ! My hubby said they were exactly what is the trouble with a lot of young people today - no respect, arrogance, and extremely rude! They deserve to go far..................................................................... far away ! Oh, and they couldn't sing either !

yea the two who fought,, :-3apparently simon got in touch and asked if they wanted it shown or not,,, so even worse they allowed it shown:thinking::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

X Factor

Post by G#Gill »

Yep, that's about right! Typical arrogant, ignorant, brain dead pratts ! :yh_eyerol:yh_eyerol
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

This was a bit of a surprise:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

surprisingly, Cheryl and Simon didnt put this one through from his first audition, until Louis persuaded them to let him try again. :guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Same thing here,, had to have 2nd audition to get through:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

seems like a nice girl:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

hmmm:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

this one got through too:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

one for the girlies:wah::sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

X factor was on again last night!! last of the auditions, boot camp next:guitaristanyway heres some more from last night:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Heres some of the ones that went through to the judges houses:guitarist:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

there were some who didnt get through, got called back by the judges and asked if they wanted to go through as a group... a boy group and a girl group... hmm they always have bother finding good groups:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

X Factor

Post by Carolly »

OMG....its on for 2 hours tonight....fantastic:guitarist....more Bounty Bars needed:driving:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1336262 wrote: OMG....its on for 2 hours tonight....fantastic:guitarist....more Bounty Bars needed:driving:

greedy... is it on tomorrow night as well:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

X Factor

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1336267 wrote: greedy... is it on tomorrow night as well:-3I know....the local lad will win....although you dont reckon so:wah::p
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1336278 wrote: I know....the local lad will win....although you dont reckon so:wah::p

local? Local to where?:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

X Factor

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1336280 wrote: local? Local to where?:-3Me :rolleyes:...our other local lad came second last year but has overtaken the winner now....that was your local lad.:D:guitarist
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1336282 wrote: Me :rolleyes:...our other local lad came second last year but has overtaken the winner now....that was your local lad.:D:guitarist

ye Joe McElderry who has been working on an album actaully soon to tbe released, if not already,, and touring etc,, he was on telly the other morning:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

X Factor

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1336283 wrote: ye Joe McElderry who has been working on an album actaully soon to tbe released, if not already,, and touring etc,, he was on telly the other morning:guitaristMines had a number one record:guitarist:guitarist:p
kazalala

X Factor

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1336288 wrote: Mines had a number one record:guitarist:guitarist:p

yours? are you married to him?or maybe he is your uncle? is his father brother of the one perhaps:-3:-2:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

X Factor

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1336289 wrote: yours? are you married to him?or maybe he is your uncle? is his father brother of the one perhaps:-3:-2:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl...private joke anyone reading this....but doubt there is so dont matter:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

X Factor

Post by G#Gill »

I reckon that Ann Widdicombe will win the X Factor, hands down. She really has a strong voice and puts her heart and soul into her presentation. Her stage presence is remarkable, she's quite a mover, and she oozes confidence. She has the crowd in the palm of her hand. She will go far!.............................................. probably to the back benches ! :yh_wink:yh_bigsmi

Carolly

X Factor

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1336296 wrote: I reckon that Ann Widdicombe will win the X Factor, hands down. She really has a strong voice and puts her heart and soul into her presentation. Her stage presence is remarkable, she's quite a mover, and she oozes confidence. She has the crowd in the palm of her hand. She will go far!.............................................. probably to the back benches ! :yh_wink:yh_bigsmi

:confused::confused:Am I missing something here....she aint on XFactor Gill.:-2

Return to “General TV Shows”