Prison Break

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Bez

Prison Break

Post by Bez »

I know this is not a new drama but I recently watched it when I borrowed my sons Boxed Set. It was riveting although I didn't like the ending much.

The character 'T-Bag' gave me 'the creeps' ugh.....but Wentworth Miller ......yummy...
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Odie

Prison Break

Post by Odie »

Bez;1325075 wrote: I know this is not a new drama but I recently watched it when I borrowed my sons Boxed Set. It was riveting although I didn't like the ending much.

The character 'T-Bag' gave me 'the creeps' ugh.....but Wentworth Miller ......yummy...

I`ve watched a few episodes Bez and they seemed good, then I forgot what night and time it was on.:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
YZGI

Prison Break

Post by YZGI »

I watche this series. It was good but jumped the shark in the 3rd year.
curl

Prison Break

Post by curl »

Prison Break is a show that most of criminal mind persons as me like to watch... The story of this show makes me even crazy that how these two friends are able to escape from Prison.. Their mind strategies are just out of my thinking level.. I still remember the days when me and my friend in the hostel began watching the first episode of this show.. till now i m truly inspired with it.
Omni_Skittles

Prison Break

Post by Omni_Skittles »

erm i worked on the set when they broke out of prison lol
Smoke signals ftw!
rileys

Prison Break

Post by rileys »

I have already watch this Tv shows and its great..

Return to “General TV Shows”