Heroes

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
chrisb84uk

Heroes

Post by chrisb84uk »

Anybody else in the UK going to watch the start of the second season tonight? I've heard that it's not as good as the first, which is a shame, but I still want to see what happens after the great ending from season 1! :-6
mikeinie

Heroes

Post by mikeinie »

Thanks for letting us know, I will be watching it now! What time is it on?
qsducks

Heroes

Post by qsducks »

Darn, it's not on here in the US. But you can get the copy of the first season on DVD. Got hooked, then they had the writer's strike and have lost interest along with the weather being so warm, everybody's outside.:):-6
chrisb84uk

Heroes

Post by chrisb84uk »

mikeinie;846159 wrote: Thanks for letting us know, I will be watching it now! What time is it on?

It's on at 9pm tonight on BBC2! :)
YZGI

Heroes

Post by YZGI »

qsducks;846171 wrote: Darn, it's not on here in the US. But you can get the copy of the first season on DVD. Got hooked, then they had the writer's strike and have lost interest along with the weather being so warm, everybody's outside.:):-6
It's already been on here.:wah:
qsducks

Heroes

Post by qsducks »

What night wisey? I missed it. Oh pooh!:mad:
YZGI

Heroes

Post by YZGI »

qsducks;846185 wrote: What night wisey? I missed it. Oh pooh!:mad:
About four or five months ago.
qsducks

Heroes

Post by qsducks »

Well, yeah I knew that silly.:wah: Is it coming back in May or do we have to wait until Sept.? What a drag. But, I can go get the first season on dvd.........
YZGI

Heroes

Post by YZGI »

I think season 3 starts up again in August.
qsducks

Heroes

Post by qsducks »

Oh silly me, duh! Yeah, but didn't the writer's strike knock out season 2? I can never keep up with this stuff. Cheeze, don't even know what season it is for Grey's Anatomy or Desperate Housewives.:wah:
YZGI

Heroes

Post by YZGI »

qsducks;846211 wrote: Oh silly me, duh! Yeah, but didn't the writer's strike knock out season 2? I can never keep up with this stuff. Cheeze, don't even know what season it is for Grey's Anatomy or Desperate Housewives.:wah:
We got about half of season 2 before the strike and the last I heard they were waiting till season 3 to start up production again.
qsducks

Heroes

Post by qsducks »

Thanks wisey:) All these shows got bumped up to either May or Sept., sometimes I don't have the time to bother.
abbey

Heroes

Post by abbey »

chrisb84uk;846178 wrote: It's on at 9pm tonight on BBC2! :)I loved the 1st series but it's on at the same time as house and I dont have a clue how to use my video. :(
mikeinie

Heroes

Post by mikeinie »

I like this show and watched it last night. Good start and a bit of humour in it as well last night.

But when Peter was found in Cork, Ireland and the ‘Irish’ guys started speaking all my kids could do was laugh at the accents. Every time they spoke, I couldn’t hear them because my kids would just start laughing.

Now having said that, if they used real Cork accents no one would understand a word they were saying anyway…:wah:
chrisb84uk

Heroes

Post by chrisb84uk »

Yeah I loved the first episode really good way to start the series for me. I had to record yesterday's though as I was busy, but I'm keen to see how Peter ended up in there, and how long Claire and that new kid kiss (we all know it will happen!)

Then there's Hiro and his English friend (that made me laugh so much,) and how is that man/monster behind those scary eye pictures little Molly drawed. So much to talk about!! :-6
fae

Heroes

Post by fae »

Am I a little behind,,, or,, all you talking about 'Monsoon Railways' ??? I'm behind aren't I...
Snowfire

Heroes

Post by Snowfire »

Well this thread is more than two years old so I reckon they are talking about the series Heroes. The one that went on and on and on forever and a day. Liked the first series but got seriously bored when there was no end in site. Just like Lost and Prisoner. Started to get popular so they thought they might stretch them for another 10 series....yawn
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
fae

Heroes

Post by fae »

Duh..... sorry,, back to Monsoon Railways
rileys

Heroes

Post by rileys »

I like this show because each season is dedicated to a different part of the whole story..

Return to “General TV Shows”