Chuck

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
grh

Chuck

Post by grh »

Anyone here watch that show?:wah:

It is- without a doubt the best show to come along since Monk and I personally like it even more because the main character is so normal - as compared to Monk.

And just like with Monk, I never remember when it's on, but unlike Monk I can watch it on the website.

Don't know if he and the female lead should ever actually hook up, because as much as I have to want him to get the girl, I can't help but remember how boring other shows became 'after the fact'. Moonlighting leaps to mind.

Anyhoot, although I'm sure it's nowhere near as interesting to discuss as war or Britney Spears Thankgiving Day, it's what was running through my head when I popped in tonight.:p
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
SuzyB

Chuck

Post by SuzyB »

I haven't seen either show, is it on in the UK? :)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

grh

Chuck

Post by grh »

SuzyB;725690 wrote: I haven't seen either show, is it on in the UK? :)

I don't know. It's on NBC over here. Monk is on USA network, but I don't know if there is a similar network in the UK. It just started this fall and I only found it because I was on the NBS site playing the deal or no deal thing. Just watched it to see what it would be like watching a show on line instead of on TV and I love it. Only one short commercial in the breaks instead of the usual 3 to 4 minutes. Got me hooked quick!:wah:

Hi Ms Suzy, btw. Long time no talk!:p
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

rambo
grh

Chuck

Post by grh »

Chuck's on! Chuck's ON!!!

NBC right now.... talk about a babelious hunk of geek! If only I were 30 years and 120 lbs younger....:sneaky:

I'll be back!

rambo
Kathy Ellen

Chuck

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey Floppy:-6

Never hear of the show Chuck....when is it on....

I ADORE MONK!!!! He rocks!!!!!:-6

Honestly Diane:-4 It is so good to see you at FG...Hope you post more.
grh

Chuck

Post by grh »

Okay everyone Chuck has 2 new episodes on NBC Thursday night!

I'll send a quarter to all of you who watch it.:p:D

rambo
flopstock

Chuck

Post by flopstock »

Watched a Chuck Marathon last night on SyFy. I think I missed a whole season last year:-2

It was good. I liked the supporting cast at the beginning, but hope they really shift from the buy more and sister settings:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

rileys

Chuck

Post by rileys »

Chuck is good show..I was picked up for 3rd season. I wouldn't say it's great, but definitely entertaining

Return to “General TV Shows”