Dexter

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
freetobeme

Dexter

Post by freetobeme »

Anybody watch Dexter on Showtime? The lead character is Michael Hall from 6ft. Under (another great series).

It's pretty dark but fascinating, IMHO.
senior's politics and discussion
cherandbuster

Dexter

Post by cherandbuster »

Hi There :)

I gave "Dexter" a try but couldn't get into it. It definitely has a big cult following, though.

And "Six Feet Under" is one of the greatest series ever :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

freetobeme

Dexter

Post by freetobeme »

I finally got the Dexter books from the library - pretty good, but the series does deviate a bit.

http://www.trafficdigger.com/user/gardenia.html
Lon

Dexter

Post by Lon »

freetobeme;707866 wrote: Anybody watch Dexter on Showtime? The lead character is Michael Hall from 6ft. Under (another great series).

I heard about the show and ordered the first season's disc's from Netflix. Just finished the end show of the first season last night.

Very clever show, I enjoyed the series and will order the next season's DVD's.
Joannah

Dexter

Post by Joannah »

I enjoyed all of Six Feet Under, particularly Michael Hall. I watched Dexter initially because he was in it and got hooked! I'm now enjoying the second season - scary at times but isn't that what it's all about?
qsducks

Dexter

Post by qsducks »

Started watching it with my daughter. We love it.
**soul hunni**

Dexter

Post by **soul hunni** »

My partner bought the first series before I'd even heard of it and we loved it! We just finished the second season not long ago, I think it's pretty interesting.

Dexters sister in the show kind of annoys me, I think she's very naive for a cop haha..
Joannah

Dexter

Post by Joannah »

I hear series three is on it's way - I can't wait!
Nomad

Dexter

Post by Nomad »

Its getting a little soap opera-ish but Im still hanging in there.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Dexter

Post by Odie »

freetobeme;707866 wrote: Anybody watch Dexter on Showtime? The lead character is Michael Hall from 6ft. Under (another great series).

no, never watched it!
Life is just to short for drama.
Cascadian

Dexter

Post by Cascadian »

My husband and I are HUGE fans of "Dexter" and have seen every episode. Now that the producers have renewed the series for two more years, it's fun to try to figure out where the writers can go from the Season 6 finale, when Deb finally sees her brother the serial killer in action:

(Don't click on the link if you hate any hint of spoilers.) :)

‘Dexter’ Season 7 Details Revealed – What Happens Next? | Screen Rant

So many months to go until the first episode of the new season! We can't wait. Oh, and it will no doubt add interest to know that Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter, who play the brother and sister on the series, got married and then divorced in real life -- and are now dating each other again.
freetobeme

Dexter

Post by freetobeme »

Gee, I'm still watching it, have to subscribe to HBO but now that they are running True Blood, gotta have it for that too. :)-
Snooz

Dexter

Post by Snooz »

Just finished watching season 6 and wasn't too impressed, Colin Hanks as the bad guy was like casting a baby bunny to play Ted Bundy. I thought the whole "Dexter's only your adopted brother, you're not really related by blood" psychologist was a fruitcake and I found it hard to believe Debra would buy into that mess. Ick.

Return to “General TV Shows”