Big Brother

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

nearly finished,,, two out tonight ,, Michelle, Nick and Vanessa are up ,, hope nick goes actually:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
beowulf

Big Brother

Post by beowulf »

must sdmit vanessa has been quite a laugh this time round

still think brian will win in the end tho
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

beowulf;1332085 wrote: must sdmit vanessa has been quite a laugh this time round

still think brian will win in the end tho

hmm maybe:thinking: i think Nikki or Victor are in with a good chance as well though:)

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

I hate to say this, but with these phone votes how the heck do we, the general viewing public' know that these votes are genuine? I have always been sceptical when phone voting is implemented on a programme - there is no way a check can be made is there?

It is a possibility (if the phone votes are genuine :wah:) that Preston could win, or maybe Nikki, particularly after her description of her being ill and in hospital - missing so much school etc. and having a hug from Vanessa! I can't stand Brian - he has such an ego ffs! Nasty Nick, well, he's just Nasty Nick innit :wah: Not sure about Ulrika - isn't she skinny!!! One could use Ulrika and Nikki as goal posts and have a good game of soccer on the grass :yh_rotfl I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle was one to be evicted - she's so boring. Possibly Nick as well. I suppose it depends on who the producers pick !!!!!!! :yh_rotfl Who has the least to offer the viewing public, at the end of the day. :yh_sigh:yh_eyerol:yh_laugh
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

well it was Michelle and Vanessa:thinking:im surprised Nick didnt go , he seems a bit boring:thinking:,, anyway final on friday and thats the end of that:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

So Brian Dowling is the winner of the last ever Big Brother,, the Ultimate Housemate,, i ahve to admit he is enteratining at least, which is what the Big Brother show is all about:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

I started this thread not long after i joined here in 2007:eek:... even on that time there are memories that go along with this thread for me on FG,,,people who are no longer here,, people that are,, the way things were,, the way they are.

Big Brother leaves me memories also of my own life,, from when it started in the early years when my daughter, would come and get comfy beside me on the sofa to watch it,, we would laugh, and gossip and chat, and generally did a lot of bonding, ,, but mainly laughing as my daughter even then had a wicked sense of humour. For me those were my "best bits";):-4:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

I love the way Big Brother takes the P out of itself:wah::wah:I thought this was quite funny;)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

ok Seeing as i started this thread, i think i should finish it as Big Brother is now finished for good:)

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread over the years past and present, Its been fun:guitarist;)

I forgot about one part of Big Brother i liked and that was Davina,, the host, there from the very first one and also made me laugh :wah: this shows Davinas Best bits and is a bit sad at the end after the fireworks are over and there is just an empty house with memories ,,, awww:p:wah:

Goodbye Big Brother!

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “General TV Shows”