Big Brother

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

Are ya luvvin it??

Has everyone given up, am I the only one buzzin with BB :thinking:
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Well I aint exactly 'buzzin' about this rubbish ! However, I suppose it's like a boring soap, one gets sucked in, waiting to see who slags off who, and whether John James and Josie will ever go anywhere but in the bed! :yh_rotfl I feel a bit sorry for Jo, she seems to have nothing in common with any of the others. JJ seems quite a nice young guy, and quite bright. Dave isn't too bad. I wish that Josie would stop her baby habit of sucking her thumb ! Corin's voice still jars with me, but she seems to be good for taking part in the various tasks. Steve, well Steve is Steve, and at least he is laughing and joining in a bit more. Andrew is coming out of his shell more. Mario, well I think he has shot himself in the foot with his various moods and poor loser attitude. Sam is weird, I can't bring myself to like him at all - I think he is a touch jealous of the John James/Josie pairing, and I think he has a bit of a nasty streak, and is arrogant.

This is all just my own opinion, so feel free to argue or agree. I will say there have been the odd moments of interest with one or two of the tasks. I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment, so I suppose I will carry on watching for the moment.

:yh_hypno:yh_eyerol:yh_tired:yh_sigh:yh_tongue:yh_giggle
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

I missed quite a bit being away, missed Ben going and all these new people coming in. Sam is an arrogant tosser as far as I am concerned, Corrine is still annoying but then so is that Bristolian accent of Josie's :wah: Taking me a while to get used to the newbies!!
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1326590 wrote: Are ya luvvin it??

Has everyone given up, am I the only one buzzin with BB :thinking:
I loved the ignoring task,, and ye im lovin it:wah:

G#Gill;1326595 wrote: Well I aint exactly 'buzzin' about this rubbish ! However, I suppose it's like a boring soap, one gets sucked in, waiting to see who slags off who, and whether John James and Josie will ever go anywhere but in the bed! :yh_rotfl I feel a bit sorry for Jo, she seems to have nothing in common with any of the others. JJ seems quite a nice young guy, and quite bright. Dave isn't too bad. I wish that Josie would stop her baby habit of sucking her thumb ! Corin's voice still jars with me, but she seems to be good for taking part in the various tasks. Steve, well Steve is Steve, and at least he is laughing and joining in a bit more. Andrew is coming out of his shell more. Mario, well I think he has shot himself in the foot with his various moods and poor loser attitude. Sam is weird, I can't bring myself to like him at all - I think he is a touch jealous of the John James/Josie pairing, and I think he has a bit of a nasty streak, and is arrogant.

This is all just my own opinion, so feel free to argue or agree. I will say there have been the odd moments of interest with one or two of the tasks. I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment, so I suppose I will carry on watching for the moment.

:yh_hypno:yh_eyerol:yh_tired:yh_sigh:yh_tongue:yh_giggle
I think in the earlier ones they entertained themselves a bit more, or maybe its the way BB is editing the shows lately dunno, but we dont see a lot of them playing silly games or doing daft stuff after a few drinks ,,mind after the big fight i dont think they give them much drink now:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

What big fight !!!!!!!! What, real fisticuffs or just verbal rantings? I think I missed that one !!!:-5
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

Missed the fight too!

Baa, baa, moo, oink, roar, bark.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Yep! throwing stuff at each other the lot! security had to come and seperate them all:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

hmm tried to find a clip but,, none!"!! see it was so bad its even blocked from youtube:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Was it on the evening prog. if so what night was it? I may still have it recorded, if you remember the date it went out! If it was on one of the 'live' broadcasts, I expect it would have been censored before any repeat showing, if it was that bad. But I would have thought it would have been a good publicity stunt to help improve the viewing ratings ! LOL

Who started it and what caused it? Who was involved etc? Sounds like the most interesting bit of BB and the buggers censored it ffs!
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1326892 wrote: Was it on the evening prog. if so what night was it? I may still have it recorded, if you remember the date it went out! If it was on one of the 'live' broadcasts, I expect it would have been censored before any repeat showing, if it was that bad. But I would have thought it would have been a good publicity stunt to help improve the viewing ratings ! LOL

Who started it and what caused it? Who was involved etc? Sounds like the most interesting bit of BB and the buggers censored it ffs!

Not this series,, was bb5 i think:wah:yes it was on the proper show at the time but there was a lot of hoo ha about it and i think it was not to be shown after that again,..

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

I loved the ignore task...very entertaining. For me probably the only really entertaining part. I feel as if the BB team has lost interest as this is the last series. Last summer I was really addicted but not this year.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

I dunnoo, all this horsing around is getting a bit much, hay :-3:p:wah:
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

:yh_rotfl

Neigh BB never horse around ! 'Tis unladylike methinks :wah: I reckon young Sam will find it difficult to get anybody to mention his smell ! Feel sorry for Corinne having to pair up with him in the horse phewwwwwwww !
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Well Sam managed his task !
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1326960 wrote: I loved the ignore task...very entertaining. For me probably the only really entertaining part. I feel as if the BB team has lost interest as this is the last series. Last summer I was really addicted but not this year.
i must admit i was expecting better things for the last one:thinking:apparently some of the past contestants are going to be guesting later:guitarist

Betty Boop;1326971 wrote: I dunnoo, all this horsing around is getting a bit much, hay :-3:p:wah:
har har:wah::wah:

G#Gill;1326978 wrote: Well Sam managed his task !
yep he did well,,, that will give him brownie points on eviction night:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1327026 wrote: i must admit i was expecting better things for the last one:thinking:apparently some of the past contestants are going to be guesting later:guitarist

har har:wah::wah:

yep he did well,,, that will give him brownie points on eviction night:sneaky:

Hope he goes, can't stand him! Going to miss it on friday, going out for a friends birthday.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1327028 wrote: Hope he goes, can't stand him! Going to miss it on friday, going out for a friends birthday.

im not sure he will ye know:thinking: im thinking it may be Jo AKA the Cougar:wah:mind i have been known to be wrong ,,, most of the time:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1327029 wrote: im not sure he will ye know:thinking: im thinking it may be Jo AKA the Cougar:wah:mind i have been known to be wrong ,,, most of the time:wah:

A lot of teens have tuned in recently cos they think he's cool :rolleyes: so he may well not go, but I'm keeping everything crossed!
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Why don't you set your recorder, BB?
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

soo up for eviction tonight are, Sam, Jo, Dave and JJ.. hmm sam or jo i think:thinking:

Anyway also,, im away to my hols for a week tomorrow just in case you think i have abondoned this thread:wah::driving:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

Who went? Missed it, set it to record but it didn't !!!!!!!
Ozay

Big Brother

Post by Ozay »

I couldn't believe it last night on the mundane show when there was that flood in the house! Terrible! They really have been cutting corners to enable the house to flood like that! I thought it was a bit out of order. It seemed to be all a big joke to the housemates, they didn't seem bothered. I will be glad if John James gets evicted he is an arrogant prat, eventhough i despise Sam I think he did well telling John James to sort himself out the other night.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

well well its all been happening:wah:Josie has a guaranteed ticket to the final,, which is going to be 24th August instead of weeks later as they thought, and the winner will immediately re enter the house for an unltimate big brother with past BB contestants:lips::-2:wah:Wonder who they will be:thinking: Yea Ozay,,, that was a bad flood and not just a bit of a leak wasnt it:wah:

John James has scuppered any chance he had of winning and i think he had a pretty good chance, but after the way he has treated Corin and then Rachel he has really cocked up now.. he should have taken the opportunity to apoloigise to Rachel for the way he treated her before instead of having another go,,, and now he has asked to speak to Nathan? why? Its Rachel he has upset and insulted he should be asking to speak to her and apologising to her ,,, just goes to prove again what little respect he has for women, and yet is worried he has annoyed Nathan,, :-2

Anyway 4 leaving tonight! bet they get a shock:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

so four out last night --Steve, Sam, Corin, and John James:-3,,, final on Tuesday;)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1328618 wrote: so four out last night --Steve, Sam, Corin, and John James:-3,,, final on Tuesday;)

Who do you think will win, kaz? My son thinks Andrew...and I think I might agree.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1328622 wrote: Who do you think will win, kaz? My son thinks Andrew...and I think I might agree.
hmm:sneaky: the most obvious answer is Josie,, but look at how opinion changed about John James,, juts on a 5 minute conversation he had with Rachel:thinking: someone can be favourite the whole show then fall at the end,, or not really be in the running then swoop in on the last day.. its weird like that. :thinking:

Whos left in now,,, Josie, Dave, Andrew, Mario and JJ.. hmm JJ might make a last minute run you know,,tbh i never lliked dave at first but i think even he might have a chance,, so yea,,,,, er ,, all of them:wah::wah:

Shame the bigger characters left really:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

well its the final tonight, and past house-mates will be entering the house to compete in the ultimate Big Brother with the winner of this one joining them:guitaristwonder who they will put in:wah::guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

and the winner is.......................Josie!!!:guitarist:guitarist she did well ansd never gossiped or bitched about people so i think that helps:wah: not one housemate had a word to say against her anyway so it shows even with editing she must be ok :) well done to her and she said she is giving 20 grand to clic (cancer and leukemia in chidren) charity and that she will pay for steves new leg, so a deserving winner in my opinion:)

Then she re-entered the house to compete for ultimate Big brother, although i think Ultimate may be the wrong word,:wah:while there are some classics gone back in , some are well not who i would pick lets say, but then they will have been limited by who would accept i suppose:lips:

i am trying to remember them all without going off to find a link,,,

Chantelle Houghton

Preston:sneaky:(Chantelle and Preston met on a celebrity show, fell in love, got married and are now divorced)

Nadia

Brian Dowling

Ulrika

Nicky Clark (im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooold:wah:)

John McCririck:eek: aaaaaaghhhhhhhhhh:wah:

Nasty Nick! ( famous for cheating by writing peoples names on bits of paper and showing them to others:wah:)

I think thats it but i may have forgot someone :wah:they are in for 18 days:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Snowfire

Big Brother

Post by Snowfire »

Aaaarrrgghhhh ! When its all going to end. I want my wife back. When does that "get me out of here" drivel start ? I'll lose her again.

I reckon this would all be much popular if they said that after every z list celebrity programme, we have an assurance that we never hear or see any of them ever again....ever.

My wife thinks my rabid hatred of this celebrity stuff is hilarious
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Snowfire;1329239 wrote: Aaaarrrgghhhh ! When its all going to end. I want my wife back. When does that "get me out of here" drivel start ? I'll lose her again.

I reckon this would all be much popular if they said that after every z list celebrity programme, we have an assurance that we never hear or see any of them ever again....ever.

I think i like your wife:thinking::sneaky::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Snowfire;1329239 wrote: Aaaarrrgghhhh ! When its all going to end. I want my wife back. When does that "get me out of here" drivel start ? I'll lose her again.

Just got in from work and was delighted to read your post, snowbobs, as I'd forgotten about IACGMOOH starting again...:-6

I never warmed to any of the housemates this year, kaz, so, for me, it didn't really matter who won. But I have high hopes that the next few weeks may be entertaining.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1329286 wrote: Just got in from work and was delighted to read your post, snowbobs, as I'd forgotten about IACGMOOH starting again...:-6

I never warmed to any of the housemates this year, kaz, so, for me, it didn't really matter who won. But I have high hopes that the next few weeks may be entertaining.
yea hopefully:wah: well john McCririck will i know:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

I knew i hadnt remembered them all:wah:ok i forgot...

Coolio( the inventer of the new and improved haircut to take over from the combover):wah:

Mad Makosi!!:-2

The conversation with John and the tree was so funny:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

so Josie walked. she just couldn't get her head round being back in the house but like starting again, with a room full of strangers. She felt like an outsider i think ,, and she was missing john of course:thinking:hope he aint messing her around:sneaky:

JOhn Mc Cririck and Coolio were up for eviction and sadly John was evicted:wah:i think he would have stirred things up great if he had stayed a bit longer, im dying to take the scissors to Coolios plaits:wah:

the bedsit has been re opened and Michelle (chicken stew) and Victor (shizzle my nizzle) have gone in to the bedsit for a couple of days before they enter the house proper and are playing tricks on housemates there:wah: The first one was who to unleash a frightening clown on and tghey picked Nicky,,, they all screamed when the clown went in,, they are proper frightened of him:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
beowulf

Big Brother

Post by beowulf »

i think if josie had stuck it she would have walked it.........but it must have been hard after all that time and only 20 mins outside, can understand why it was hard..........only one in there id like to see win now is nick
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

beowulf;1329912 wrote: i think if josie had stuck it she would have walked it.........but it must have been hard after all that time and only 20 mins outside, can understand why it was hard..........only one in there id like to see win now is nick
Nasty Nick, or Nicky Clark?:-3 I think Nasty Nick is being a bit boring:-2

Now Coolio has left the house after a showdown between him and Nadia, and BB decided it would be best all round for Coolio to leave:confused:Not sure of the full story,, but he was being a huge ass in my opinion:p

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
beowulf

Big Brother

Post by beowulf »

nasty nick...........to me hes the most 'normal' one in there..........the rest are just attention seekers....most i would want to smother with a pillow whilst they are asleep.........especially nikki grahme....first on the list!....but i agree, dont think theres anyone in there with any charisma
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

beowulf;1329992 wrote: nasty nick...........to me hes the most 'normal' one in there..........the rest are just attention seekers....most i would want to smother with a pillow whilst they are asleep.........especially nikki grahme....first on the list!....but i agree, dont think theres anyone in there with any charisma

Oh:wah:i keep calling her nicky clark ,, i dont know why but she just makes me laugh always did:wah:Ulrika is pretty normal ,, well not as much a drama queen as the others maybe:lips:Makosie is the worst att seeker there:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
beowulf

Big Brother

Post by beowulf »

ulrika would turn up for the opening of an envalope..........she just loves to have her face in the picture.........however, she is probably oe of the least attention seeking of the lot in there at the mo....she isnt putting on the big 'i am'......i wish anthea turner was in there....i like her

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

beowulf;1330010 wrote: ulrika would turn up for the opening of an envalope..........she just loves to have her face in the picture.........however, she is probably oe of the least attention seeking of the lot in there at the mo....she isnt putting on the big 'i am'......i wish anthea turner was in there....i like her

she was! she went in to serve the house mates brekkie:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
beowulf

Big Brother

Post by beowulf »

lol....i mean properly.....not just visiting

ps....my claim to fame..........i went to school with grant bovey.........but i dont remember him :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Snowfire

Big Brother

Post by Snowfire »

Oh Did you see that Nikky Graham's face when they were all on the sofa the other day. Jeez I've never seen such misery on one face. Staring onto space with the corners of her mouth resting on her shoulders. I nearly slashed my wrists in sympathy
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
beowulf

Big Brother

Post by beowulf »

i think of all the people that BB has generated she is one of the most annoying........along with jade goody of course, but that was more after she left BB...she was quite entertaining while she was in lol

im really surprised they havnt tried to get more winners from the series in there and less of the 'celebs' which are more than happy to get thier faces in the frame

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

beowulf;1330059 wrote: lol....i mean properly.....not just visiting

ps....my claim to fame..........i went to school with grant bovey.........but i dont remember him :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
oh well thats no good is it tut:thinking:

Snowfire;1330062 wrote: Oh Did you see that Nikky Graham's face when they were all on the sofa the other day. Jeez I've never seen such misery on one face. Staring onto space with the corners of her mouth resting on her shoulders. I nearly slashed my wrists in sympathy
:wah:even just imagining her face i am laughing:wah:

beowulf;1330063 wrote: i think of all the people that BB has generated she is one of the most annoying........along with jade goody of course, but that was more after she left BB...she was quite entertaining while she was in lol

im really surprised they havnt tried to get more winners from the series in there and less of the 'celebs' which are more than happy to get thier faces in the frame
Annoying is also entertaining,, imagine if they were all like "nasty":rolleyes:Nick! we would all be asleep,, i mean is he still in the house or what? if Michelle and Victor hadnt given him a task i would have forgot he was even there.BTW who else thought it was funny Vic lost his loaf and wernt off the deep end at ebing called aggressive and confrontational:-2talk about irony:wah:

I reckon the housemates that are in are the ones who said yes,, or were available,, i am hugley surprised Brian Belllo isnt in:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

I missed the end of BB as I was away, been watching it for the last two nights and it is dire! Not sure I will bother with it again. What a bunch of twits with huge ego's!
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1330550 wrote: I missed the end of BB as I was away, been watching it for the last two nights and it is dire! Not sure I will bother with it again. What a bunch of twits with huge ego's!

I keep forgetting it's on, which speaks volumes about how I feel about it. It seems sad that it should end like this.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1330550 wrote: I missed the end of BB as I was away, been watching it for the last two nights and it is dire! Not sure I will bother with it again. What a bunch of twits with huge ego's!
ahhh poor josie couldn't stand it in there with them ,, im surprised sall their ego's can fit in there:wah::wah: I suppose though you would have to have a bit of an ego to even want to go in there:thinking:

theia;1330551 wrote: I keep forgetting it's on, which speaks volumes about how I feel about it. It seems sad that it should end like this.
ye,, its a bit weird:thinking:im sticking it out though,, i have watched it frm the very first one so its like a challenge with me :wah: I still find it interesting inparts as to how they behave and react to certain situations.. weird how Nick totally woke up when vic entered and befriended him ,, hes a different person to the one who first came in the house,,, i dont like him even more now:wah:Ulrika i think is the same as john but not being as obvious,,, its a job for her to earn some money, she is being a miserable twat so they will vote her out:wah:

If makosi wins i will screeeeeeeeam:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

I'll give you 9/10 for resolve, Kaz ! What an appalling way to finish a series! I have watched bits of the 'Ultimate' but I think it's just a load of bullshine. I was glad Josie won the BB though, and can totally sympathise with her walking from this 'Ultimate' rubbish. I expect she would have won it hands down - pity she couldn't hack it, though understandable. The producers really scraped the bottom of the barrel IMO. To quote a frequent saying from The Jimbo - WHAT A LOAD OF TOSSERS !

My hubby said 'gawd knows what rubbish will be put on Ch.4 to take the place of BB ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl :yh_sigh :rolleyes::yh_eyerol
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Makosi and nadia were voted out last night.. :guitaristMakosi was a bit put out and had a bit of a strop and walked out of Big Brothers Big Mouth later when one of the guests asked her abotu the jacuzzi scene yet again:wah:Nadia didnt turn up tp BBBM i think she was distraught tbh:thinking:she was very weepy and shocked to be out,,, i dont think in a really egotistical way either,, i felt a bit sorry for her actually,, she seemed quite shocked and genuinely upset at the boo's she got:thinking:

Vaneesa Feltz went in!!!:wah::wah:god knows if she will last this time or have another meltdown:wah: I think the other housemates were shocled also to see who got voted out,,, they are struggling because all of them are either famous or winners of past shows,, they know they cant all win this one:lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
beowulf

Big Brother

Post by beowulf »

and how thick is Nikki?

brian: 'what is wrong with Nadia?'

Nikki: 'perhaps shes on her period'

brian: *in stunned voice and rolls eyes* 'really?'

makes jade goody look like a mensa candidate lol

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

beowulf;1331384 wrote: and how thick is Nikki?

brian: 'what is wrong with Nadia?'

Nikki: 'perhaps shes on her period'

brian: *in stunned voice and rolls eyes* 'really?'

makes jade goody look like a mensa candidate lol

I know!!!!:wah::yh_rotflthat was hilarious,, and poor nikki sitting there with a bemused look on her face when Brian walked out the room:-2she still dont get it:-3:wah::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “General TV Shows”