Big Brother

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1318989 wrote: :wah: i love the tree:wah:

Yes, it says what I'd like to say:wah:

And IT Crowd on at 10 :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1318991 wrote: Yes, it says what I'd like to say:wah:

And IT Crowd on at 10 :-6

I love the chair too:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Ahh well Govan's out eh ,, i felt a bit sorry for him he seemed totally terrified!!! Hopefully Bemused Ben or Mad Monk next:guitarist:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Ozay

Big Brother

Post by Ozay »

I think Sunshine is a bit stupid with what she said about those crisps, but it is so ridiculous how it all becomes some big issue for them all, especially that guy from Yorkshire i think he is rough. Swearing about it and acting delusional. I tell you there all a dysfunctional bunch as ever...I am glad Govan has been evicted he was strange. I hope the woman who dresses like the lead singer of My Chemical Romance is next....she is annoying!
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

yes its strange how small things become big issues,, i spose its cos theres not much else to focus on:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1319907 wrote: yes its strange how small things become big issues,, i spose its cos theres not much else to focus on:wah:

I think scabby is trying to ensure she's on whichever side is winning. She seems to be distancing herself from keeva now
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1319909 wrote: I think scabby is trying to ensure she's on whichever side is winning. She seems to be distancing herself from keeva now

ahhh Theia,, im gonna miss you ye know,, i missed you before when you stoppped posting for a while ,, and when we used to try get the bejewlled top score:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1319913 wrote: ahhh Theia,, im gonna miss you ye know,, i missed you before when you stoppped posting for a while ,, and when we used to try get the bejewlled top score:wah::wah:

What do you mean, miss me?? I hope you're not thinking of leaving, young lady, because you'll have me to deal with if you do! Just stay where you are...these problems will be resolved. It cant be about perks for members...I mean whats the point of being able to play in the arcade if you cant save your score!! Thats not a perk!

So, enough of that talk! There are far more important matters to worry about...Big Brother, and which of us will win when the arcade is up and running again

:-4:-4:-4
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

oh dont worry Theia ,, im not flouncing out tripping over my lip:wah: but serioulsy i wont be here very much at all if this is the way its going,, the way it is just now is like you cant hardly use any of the sites functions unless you pay.:-3 its not that i cant pay if you get me ,, just seems a bit i dunno ,,, elitist?:thinking::lips: looking at the bottom here its saying i can use attachments so it could be a lot of glitches is all,,, i'll wait a while and see yet:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1319926 wrote: oh dont worry Theia ,, im not flouncing out tripping over my lip:wah: but serioulsy i wont be here very much at all if this is the way its going,, the way it is just now is like you cant hardly use any of the sites functions unless you pay.:-3 its not that i cant pay if you get me ,, just seems a bit i dunno ,,, elitist?:thinking::lips: looking at the bottom here its saying i can use attachments so it could be a lot of glitches is all,,, i'll wait a while and see yet:-4

I love that expression, its new to me :wah:

So glad you're not going...I didn't want to have to call in the heavies :wah:

:-4
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1319927 wrote: I love that expression, its new to me :wah:

So glad you're not going...I didn't want to have to call in the heavies :wah:

:-4
haha its sort of a merged one,, dont trip over ye lip! thats what we say to someone who is sulking and putting on a "pet lip"

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

im in the new tv area now woo:wah: well they are becoming a right load of misogs in there aint they:yh_rotfl Shabby is on the edge, Sunshine has left her mind and is functioning on auto pilot,, pity her auto pilot is big ted:wah: and Keeva is desperately trying to stay in by pretending to be drunk and lead shabby on!:sneaky: Those are the 3 up for evicgtion by the way ,,, i am not bothered which one goes to be honest but if it was up to me to pick i think it would be keeva for her sheer deviousness:lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

i agree keeva but think it may well be sunshine
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1320342 wrote: i agree keeva but think it may well be sunshine

Well you were right, it was apparently quite close between the two of them though. I cant believe the crowd didnt give ben a hard time:sneaky: and what is going on with Ben and Dave fgs!"!!! its creepy the way they have their arms wrapped round each other all the time,,cuddling, lying on each other ,,men dont do that:-5 do men do that:-3 I mean if they were gay it would be ok ,, but they are supposed to be straight:confused:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1320429 wrote: Well you were right, it was apparently quite close between the two of them though. I cant believe the crowd didnt give ben a hard time:sneaky: and what is going on with Ben and Dave fgs!"!!! its creepy the way they have their arms wrapped round each other all the time,,cuddling, lying on each other ,,men dont do that:-5 do men do that:-3 I mean if they were gay it would be ok ,, but they are supposed to be straight:confused:

sunshine didnt seem to mind much did she? i think both ben and dave are a bit creepy. apart from steve i'm not keen on any of them
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1320431 wrote: sunshine didnt seem to mind much did she? i think both ben and dave are a bit creepy. apart from steve i'm not keen on any of them
:thinking:no she didnt ,,, i think she was just relishing her time in the spotlight:wah: yea Steves keeping a low profile,, he seems pretty normal, the rest of them are probably driving him potty:wah: It always amazes me that there are so many weird people around,, living among us:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Just heard on the radio, Shabby has walked:eek::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1320704 wrote: Just heard on the radio, Shabby has walked:eek::wah:

yes, i read that on digital spy...think its all a bit of a shambles now, anyway...cant stand ben
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

Why's it on so early tonight? So, has shabby gone, oh well won't miss her tantrums. Ben reminds me of that Nick bloke that was in BB years ago. Nathan seems like a right twit. Nope, can't say I like any of them at all :wah:
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1320730 wrote: Why's it on so early tonight? So, has shabby gone, oh well won't miss her tantrums. Ben reminds me of that Nick bloke that was in BB years ago. Nathan seems like a right twit. Nope, can't say I like any of them at all :wah:

dont know :confused:

ben is just so insincere, who's nathan :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1320726 wrote: yes, i read that on digital spy...think its all a bit of a shambles now, anyway...cant stand ben
I know!!! how lazy and selfish to let Dave do his army task for him!!!! he is soo nominated:wah:

Betty Boop;1320730 wrote: Why's it on so early tonight? So, has shabby gone, oh well won't miss her tantrums. Ben reminds me of that Nick bloke that was in BB years ago. Nathan seems like a right twit. Nope, can't say I like any of them at all :wah:
yea we afre just starting to see a bit more of nathan now aint we:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

omg i was just thinking of putting some money on Nathan ( a sort of dark horse winner:sneaky::wah:) and he gets booted out!:wah:dammit he wasnt even nominated either ,, as keeva picked him to take her place after winning the task, grr. Loved the robots this week ,,and now we have 3 more housemates,,, Keely, Rachel and Andrew,, ( i think its Andrew:thinking:).. the originals are not gonna like it:lips::sneaky::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1321376 wrote: omg i was just thinking of putting some money on Nathan ( a sort of dark horse winner:sneaky::wah:) and he gets booted out!:wah:dammit he wasnt even nominated either ,, as keeva picked him to take her place after winning the task, grr. Loved the robots this week ,,and now we have 3 more housemates,,, Keely, Rachel and Andrew,, ( i think its Andrew:thinking:).. the originals are not gonna like it:lips::sneaky::wah:

They're not liking it much are they :wah: I'm getting addicted although I don't really have a favourite. JJ reminds me of a little boy lost and I felt really sorry for him last night when Josie wouldn't talk to him, they really need to have a chat rather than a bicker fest :wah:

I'm glad Nathan went, didn't like him. Andrew bless him, an Oxford geek, must be a bit of a shock for him! Corrine is getting on my tits, good lord she's plastic fantastic, I'd have to puncture her so I wouldn't have to listen to her whiney voice, it makes me cringe. Think the new blonde girl is a little up her own backside, 'how old do I look? I don't look my age do I' blah blah blah, think she obviously imagines she is the perfect woman, all figure, attitude and no brain cells :D

I can't decide on Ben, you can't help but like him in some ways, but he is a lazy prat sometimes.

I caught some of the live braodcast on saturday night, that Dave was a right annoying git, kept the house awake til gone three with his giggling and crawling out of bed and attacking others when they were least expecting it, how no one punched him I'll never know :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

yea JJ is a bit lost at times specially when dealing with women,, Josie is the fave to win at the mo and i have to say she is quite interesting to watch and wonder what shes gonna say next:wah:.I think Andrew will get a bit of a following you know,, sort of funny and geeky but cute. The blonde one Keely,, well she just turned 30 didnt she so thats why shes obsessed with her age:lips:. Yes Ben is soo lazy!!! and cant understand why it annoys people lol,,, and dave has always irritated me. Ife is starting to irritate me now as well i think her facade is slipping.:sneaky

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

so Ife has gone now,, no loss really:thinking: i am liking Andrew so far although he is becoming a bit obsessed with Josie:-3 Also Rachel has suddenly decided to bond with Ben! I think theres more chance of romance there than with Josie and JJ:wah:which btw is starting to become tiresome. But the weirdest thing at the mo is steves obsession with keely:-3 I loved the parrot,, Davina Macaw:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

I think they're all a load of tossers. At the moment I think it will be a close run thing with Josie and Steve. The rest are boring, unimaginative eejits! Just like BB always has been like this. It would have been much better to have had a few older bods in there, like they had in the early series. One or two aged in late 50's or 60's would have stirred the pot a bit better.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

:yh_oooooG#Gill;1322950 wrote: I think they're all a load of tossers. At the moment I think it will be a close run thing with Josie and Steve. The rest are boring, unimaginative eejits! Just like BB always has been like this. It would have been much better to have had a few older bods in there, like they had in the early series. One or two aged in late 50's or 60's would have stirred the pot a bit better.

bit harsh. Just dont watch it then:lips:

older people wouldnt be ingterested in going in there ,, its for the younger ones although they aint all young young, theres a couple of thirty somethings ,,,, and steve,,, and tbh hes a bit boring actually.. although hes ok;)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

I'm still watching when my social life doesn't stop me :wah: keep forgetting to set my thingy bob to record it :-3 then I wouldn't keep missing it would I!

Sat on sofa now, ready to watch tonights and catch up with it all.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1322952 wrote: I'm still watching when my social life doesn't stop me :wah: keep forgetting to set my thingy bob to record it :-3 then I wouldn't keep missing it would I!

Sat on sofa now, ready to watch tonights and catch up with it all.

i watch on C4+1 sometimes:D sooo Keeva has walked eh,,, leaves Corin, Keely and Rachel up for eviction,, and heres a spoiler,,, keely hurts herself in the save and replace taqsk so its cancelled and all 3 stay up for eviction:wah: did you see the pantyhose tug of war between keely and keeva it was hilarious:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1323083 wrote: i watch on C4+1 sometimes:D sooo Keeva has walked eh,,, leaves Corin, Keely and Rachel up for eviction,, and heres a spoiler,,, keely hurts herself in the save and replace taqsk so its cancelled and all 3 stay up for eviction:wah: did you see the pantyhose tug of war between keely and keeva it was hilarious:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I'm feeling vaguely bored by BB at the moment, though, of course I'm still watching it :wah: I found last year's much more entertaining as there were more real "characters" in the house. So, I'm hoping this is just a dull patch and it'll liven up a bit soon
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1323146 wrote: I'm feeling vaguely bored by BB at the moment, though, of course I'm still watching it :wah: I found last year's much more entertaining as there were more real "characters" in the house. So, I'm hoping this is just a dull patch and it'll liven up a bit soon

yea,, and they keep wanting to leave! im always saying BB should just say ok then theres the door off you go:wah:or tell them they are not going to air it on tv when they go in asking to leave. :sneaky: yep i think bb need to shake it up a bit,,, but come on you must have laughed at the pantyhose tug of war:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1323083 wrote: i watch on C4+1 sometimes:D sooo Keeva has walked eh,,, leaves Corin, Keely and Rachel up for eviction,, and heres a spoiler,,, keely hurts herself in the save and replace taqsk so its cancelled and all 3 stay up for eviction:wah: did you see the pantyhose tug of war between keely and keeva it was hilarious:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

It was amusing yes, you could just see that keeva was determined to win, can't say I blame her either, I would have had the same determination too after keely was so big headed about it :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1323202 wrote: It was amusing yes, you could just see that keeva was determined to win, can't say I blame her either, I would have had the same determination too after keely was so big headed about it :wah:

yep me too:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

sooo evictions have been cancelled:sneaky:wonder what they gonna do friday night now then:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

eeeee this is probably not as funny as it was to me last night... but when Andrew got his exam results, and then came out of the diary room and told the other housemates, Corin was saying her normal,, are ye buzzin are you Andrew are ye buzzin. Just then i got a text, it was from my son and it said,,,,,, Are you Buzzin, are ye lovin it, im buzzin, im lovin it!:wah::wah: i was laughing for ages ,,,

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1323393 wrote: eeeee this is probably not as funny as it was to me last night... but when Andrew got his exam results, and then came out of the diary room and told the other housemates, Corin was saying her normal,, are ye buzzin are you Andrew are ye buzzin. Just then i got a text, it was from my son and it said,,,,,, Are you Buzzin, are ye lovin it, im buzzin, im lovin it!:wah::wah: i was laughing for ages ,,,

I'm lovin it :D

Three newbies tomorrow night it seems
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1323424 wrote: I'm lovin it :D

Three newbies tomorrow night it seems

woaaa ye jokin!!! 3 more???:wah::wah::wah:see how buzzin Corin is with that :wah:she was ecstatic when the evictions were cancelled.

the glee task was great ,, never heard so many people who could sing worse than me before:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

So another 3 newbies are in.. JO looks like she is going to cause some trouble:wah: dont know bout the other two yet,, but it seems to have pushed josie and john james together even more:-3:wah: whats with all the men lying around cuddling fgs!:lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Well the housemates chose them, so on their heads be it! I can see tears before much longer ! Mario seems to be having his nose pushed out a bit now ! :yh_rotfl

Too much male bonding now ! :yh_rotfl They are getting as gossipy as the girls are !

I bet they release that video they all did, as a single ! :yh_rotfl

I'm getting a little cheesed off with all the sexual tension going on, particularly between Josie and John James ! :yh_wink I think they should have a good hump and get it over with ffs!
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Laura fell off an elephant ! -------- as if they're going to believe that ! :wah: I think she will have to be a bit more inventive and plausible than that :yh_eyerol Jo is just pants :wah: and as for JJ not knowing where Merthyr Tydfil is, when he is a Brit ffs! :-5
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

well up for eviction this week are all men:wah:Steve, Ben, Dave and John James.... hmmmm not sure but i think somehow John James is safe:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

I think you're right Kaz :wah: I suspect the viewers are waiting for the Josie and John James hump day ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I guess it could be Wednesday !!!! :yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

I think the viewers could go for Dave !
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

It's 11.24 am................John James and Josie are in bed.

It's 2.36 pm .................John James and Josie are in bed.

It's 2.42 pm .................John James has pushed through to the 'secret' passage to escape!

It's 7.03 pm ..................John James and Josie are in bed.

It's 11.16 pm .................John James and Josie are in bed.

It's 1.55 am ...................John James and Josie are in bed ..................................................... etc.

fascinating !
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

I'm finding this year's BB the least entertaining of all of them. And I'm sick of housemates saying they're going to leave.

But I'm still watching and hoping it might improve :-3
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1324664 wrote: I'm finding this year's BB the least entertaining of all of them. And I'm sick of housemates saying they're going to leave.

But I'm still watching and hoping it might improve :-3
I totally remember answering this post a day or two ago..:-3:-3i was agreeing i have never known it as bad for people saying they are leaving. OH well lost in cybersapce maybe:-2

Anyway Laura finally did leave i bet theres people been trying to get in there for years screaming at her when she left:wah: she was only in a few days.

Well Andrew, Dave, Ben and John James up for eviction tonight. Andrew is starting to scare me a little:wah::wah: I liked this weeks shopping task, but im afraid i wold have incurred a fail if i thought my grandad was sat next to me:wah:

Hopefully this post dont get lost too:lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

bens gone huraaa:wah:and the new housemate knows they have all been slagging him off oooo:lips:

and hes young!!!!!!!!!! Gill will be in here shortly ranting:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

kazalala;1325177 wrote: I totally remember answering this post a day or two ago..:-3:-3i was agreeing i have never known it as bad for people saying they are leaving. OH well lost in cybersapce maybe:-2

Anyway Laura finally did leave i bet theres people been trying to get in there for years screaming at her when she left:wah: she was only in a few days.

Well Andrew, Dave, Ben and John James up for eviction tonight. Andrew is starting to scare me a little:wah::wah: I liked this weeks shopping task, but im afraid i wold have incurred a fail if i thought my grandad was sat next to me:wah:

Hopefully this post dont get lost too:lips:

Could it be post 831 ?
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

G#Gill;1325320 wrote: Could it be post 831 ?

Probably, because I wrote something very similar a little while ago :wah: I'm repeating myself, must be my age...sorry kaz :-5

I thought the ignore task was excellent, the best part of this BB so far.

I'm also finding Andrew a bit creepy
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1325341 wrote: Probably, because I wrote something very similar a little while ago :wah: I'm repeating myself, must be my age...sorry kaz :-5

I thought the ignore task was excellent, the best part of this BB so far.

I'm also finding Andrew a bit creepy
:wah:nooo i meant i answered you post and it seems to have dissappeared:-3 anyway it dont matter now, Omg that Sam is going to drive everyone mental!!! including the audience i think:wah:

Yea i loved the ignore task although they were'nt very good at it were they:wah:Andrew was sttod looking straight at Jedward and thought just keeping a straight face meant he was ignoring,, and Rachel was watching, smiling and nodding her head along to the music :wah: I love jedward now btw even though i hated them in x factor:wah: they still cant sing but they are quite entertaining actually:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “General TV Shows”