Big Brother

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

So Dave won the task and picked Rachel to take his place!!!! bit surprised at that tbh but even so there was no need for rachel to have a sobfest about it:wah: you would think she was going to be executed :wah: Shabby is becoming as irritating as sunshine. :thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1316459 wrote: So Dave won the task and picked Rachel to take his place!!!! bit surprised at that tbh but even so there was no need for rachel to have a sobfest about it:wah: you would think she was going to be executed :wah: Shabby is becoming as irritating as sunshine. :thinking:

Although it seems that JJ speaks his mind and seems quite popular, I don't think he's above playing a few subversive games...just my suspicions

not keen on any of the nominees though shabby and sunshine may make better viewing than rachel?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1316461 wrote: Although it seems that JJ speaks his mind and seems quite popular, I don't think he's above playing a few subversive games...just my suspicions

not keen on any of the nominees though shabby and sunshine may make better viewing than rachel?

yea ,,, they always kick the big characters out though:rolleyes::wah:,, jury's still out on JJ:lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

Waiting to see who goes...
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1316917 wrote: Waiting to see who goes...

who do you think?

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1316918 wrote: who do you think?

Hmmm Sunshine or Rachel
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Rachel?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

I think Rachel is safe. Sunshine or shabby:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1316924 wrote: Rachel?

ay up there's an echo in here... ;)

I think she is a boring prima donna :D
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Definitely an echo ................................ Rachel !!!!!!!:wah:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1316930 wrote: ay up there's an echo in here... ;)

I think she is a boring prima donna :D

I meant "Rachel?" as in, that was my guess. But when I read my post it looked as if I was questioning your choice of Rachel :-5
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

he he he he Theia................ I think they would want to keep the other two in because there could be a few interesting 'situations'. Rachel is getting paranoic about JJ :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1316933 wrote: I meant "Rachel?" as in, that was my guess. But when I read my post it looked as if I was questioning your choice of Rachel :-5

Ah... lol

Grrrr what's she like sobbing in the diary room :rolleyes: Does anyone think it is sexual tension?
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

wow ,,, how the hell did that happen? The crowd are all shouting get sunshine out,, and Rachel is evicted!!!! :-2:-3:yh_rotfl,, i wonder how sunshine will change now she heard them chanting to get her out:sneaky:also ,, my god jj wants to take a chill opill dont he:confused:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1317081 wrote: wow ,,, how the hell did that happen? The crowd are all shouting get sunshine out,, and Rachel is evicted!!!! :-2:-3:yh_rotfl,, i wonder how sunshine will change now she heard them chanting to get her out:sneaky:also ,, my god jj wants to take a chill opill dont he:confused:

Thanks for the info, kaz...I had just sat down to watch the recording of last night's show and it hadn't recorded :-5
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1317082 wrote: Thanks for the info, kaz...I had just sat down to watch the recording of last night's show and it hadn't recorded :-5

ohhh nooo:-5 ye it was weird ,,, but they let the house hear the chanting ,, ansd then Rachel in her interview was told Corin did a task and picked rachel to have her suitcase back ,, so rachel was allowed to pick someone to have a good or bad day ,, she picked corin to have a good day today:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1317082 wrote: Thanks for the info, kaz...I had just sat down to watch the recording of last night's show and it hadn't recorded :-5

:lips: oh no!!!
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1317111 wrote: :lips: oh no!!!

The best of it was, I noticed it was repeated on one of the channels this morning but I wanted to sit down this afternoon and watch it :)
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

JJ will have to get rid of his grumpiness damn quick or he will be the next out! He aint endearing himself to the other housemates with all his ranting he did at Rachel.

Steve is a bit quiet at the moment. I quite like Corin, not too keen on Govan - he gabbles far too quickly and jerkily, like his brain is working too fast for his mouth :yh_rotfl. Not sure about Nathan - he doesn't say very much as far as I can tell. Moley seems OK, but like a shadow with Ben, like a puppy on a lead :wah: I think Sunshine may come out of herself a bit more, and possibly we'll see a few more explosions from Shabby. I quite like Josie, and I don't think we've seen much of the real Josie yet - she sounds a bit of a card!

I'm still having to wear my headphones when I watch BBro ! Chris doesn't mind the TV on so long as he can't hear it ! :wah:
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

G#Gill;1317280 wrote: JJ will have to get rid of his grumpiness damn quick or he will be the next out! He aint endearing himself to the other housemates with all his ranting he did at Rachel.

Steve is a bit quiet at the moment. I quite like Corin, not too keen on Govan - he gabbles far too quickly and jerkily, like his brain is working too fast for his mouth :yh_rotfl. Not sure about Nathan - he doesn't say very much as far as I can tell. Moley seems OK, but like a shadow with Ben, like a puppy on a lead :wah: I think Sunshine may come out of herself a bit more, and possibly we'll see a few more explosions from Shabby. I quite like Josie, and I don't think we've seen much of the real Josie yet - she sounds a bit of a card!

I'm still having to wear my headphones when I watch BBro ! Chris doesn't mind the TV on so long as he can't hear it ! :wah:

I quite like Corin too (if her talking doesn't get too much), Mole has grown on me a bit (note the capital M :)) Steve's okay too. I can't quite take to Nathan, not sure why.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1317301 wrote: I quite like Corin too (if her talking doesn't get too much), Mole has grown on me a bit (note the capital M :)) Steve's okay too. I can't quite take to Nathan, not sure why.

Yea Corin seems a genuine lady, but could get irritable maybe:thinking: im not too keen on the Monk:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Yes , I'm afraid Dave doesn't do a thing for me either. He could be the next out maybe. :rolleyes:
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

:yh_rotfl
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

For me, Corin looks like a nice lass, then she opens her mouth :lips: what is that whiney voice about :wah:

Don't like monk guy either, none of them are appealing to me, apart from the mole really. They don't appeal to me that much at all, I can't even remember all their names ;)
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1317664 wrote: For me, Corin looks like a nice lass, then she opens her mouth :lips: what is that whiney voice about :wah:

Don't like monk guy either, none of them are appealing to me, apart from the mole really. They don't appeal to me that much at all, I can't even remember all their names ;)

Yes, she seems like a pleasant person but her constant talking could begin to grate a little...I wonder what happened to the original idea of putting "ordinary" people in a house together and observing how they react.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1317665 wrote: Yes, she seems like a pleasant person but her constant talking could begin to grate a little...I wonder what happened to the original idea of putting "ordinary" people in a house together and observing how they react.

Define ordinary :wah:

I know what you mean though.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1317666 wrote: Define ordinary :wah:

I know what you mean though.

I suppose I mean people who aren't trying to get a name for themselves, who aren't trying to further an acting or singing career and, basically, who don't have this wannabe celebrity urge. I may be wrong but I think the first one or two bbs were more like that.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

OMG!!! is John James having a period!!!:-5:yh_rotflhe has turned in to a big whiney baby fgs:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl And shabby,, your not 12???? I beg to differ:wah::sneaky: god i was very nearly depressed after last nights show:rolleyes::D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1317868 wrote: OMG!!! is John James having a period!!!:-5:yh_rotflhe has turned in to a big whiney baby fgs:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl And shabby,, your not 12???? I beg to differ:wah::sneaky: god i was very nearly depressed after last nights show:rolleyes::D

I agree completely, kaz...what do you think about Ben and his "comments?"
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

theia;1317665 wrote: Yes, she seems like a pleasant person but her constant talking could begin to grate a little...I wonder what happened to the original idea of putting "ordinary" people in a house together and observing how they react.

It's a pity that for the very last BBro ever, they didn't revert to having a cross-section of ages - over 60's, over 40's and 20's. Those early BBros were far more interesting than having all 20's. It was interesting that an over 60 became pally with a 20's etc. Was much more lively, and the accent wasn't necessarily on 'sex', more on compatibility between the age gaps! BBro just degenerated to a voyeuristic sexfest! I wonder why programme devisers think that all the viewers want everything 'sex' rammed down their neck 24/7. I, personally, think that sort of thinking by producers is very insulting to the publics' intelligence!

JJ, I think, has cooked his goose! He is very confrontational. Dave is boring. Shabby is a volatile 'child' with a crush on somebody who may not reciprocate, thus that will make Shabby very moody, methinks. I quite like Josie - I don't think we've seen the best of her yet. Ife, a bit neutral about her. Steve, bless him, just keeps plodding on, being normal. Moley is still Ben's 'shadow' :yh_rotfl

I haven't got a favourite. To me, nobody stands out as a potential 'winner', they are still suspicious of each other's motives etc. playing to the cameras of course! I still don't like Ben's eyes - you can tell a lot from somebody's eyes !

The others, not mentioned, are well, they are the others :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

Did I miss a good one then, I had a major tantrum from daughter from around 9pm until gone midnight :mad:
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Betty Boop;1317875 wrote: Did I miss a good one then, I had a major tantrum from daughter from around 9pm until gone midnight :mad:

Hard lines BB, daughters can be sooooo frustrating, I'm sure. I feel I was lucky only having a son! How old is your daughter? Maybe she's having hormones rearing their ugly heads! Who's to know what causes a girl to fly off the handle and shout hateful things. Possibly something elsewhere that she hasn't let on about? Of course young girls have all the answers, and nobody else has! I've seen other peoples' daughters behave in very confrontational ways, not pretty. I feel for you BB. :-6

There was a right old argument on BBro last night! JJ has lost the butt of his anger, so he's looking for another outlet, and that seems to be Shabby ! :yh_rotfl I missed some of it though, somebody phoned at the wrong time grrrrrrrrrrrrrr but may be able to catch it on the internet replays.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

G#Gill;1317871 wrote: It's a pity that for the very last BBro ever, they didn't revert to having a cross-section of ages - over 60's, over 40's and 20's. Those early BBros were far more interesting than having all 20's. It was interesting that an over 60 became pally with a 20's etc. Was much more lively, and the accent wasn't necessarily on 'sex', more on compatibility between the age gaps! BBro just degenerated to a voyeuristic sexfest! I wonder why programme devisers think that all the viewers want everything 'sex' rammed down their neck 24/7. I, personally, think that sort of thinking by producers is very insulting to the publics' intelligence!

Stephanie Beacham was excellent in CBB earlier in the year, proving that age differences can work on BB. Okay, so she became fed up with the lavatory humour and the sexual innuendo but, having expressed how she felt, she just removed herself from those conversations.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1317869 wrote: I agree completely, kaz...what do you think about Ben and his "comments?"
I think Be4n seems to "put his foot in it" quit often:sneaky::yh_rotfl mind some things he has said i think is just joking and they are being a bit sensitive abotu it ,, specially sunshine:lips:

Betty Boop;1317875 wrote: Did I miss a good one then, I had a major tantrum from daughter from around 9pm until gone midnight :mad:

oh dear.. must have been contagious :wah: hope its all sorted now:-4i was lucky , my daughter wasn't too bad at all really:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

aha!! found my thread :wah:whew! well dave, ben, govan and mario up for eviction this week! it was Shabby not mario but she won the task and picked mario to go in her place after a coded conversation with govan:sneaky: then later shabby and iffy and john were talking about nominations blatently:eek: so when they won a £500.00 shopping task big brother then said they were having it taken off them and living on rations cos of them lot talking about nominations,, and they also told everyone what was said!:wah::wah:so that started off another row with ben and sunshine and Ben not learning his lesson at all said who he hadnt voted for :wah: so now they have to go without hot water as well:wah: god they never learn:wah: i reckon Ben or Govan have a good chance of going tonight:lips: Hope its Ben actually then Mario might shine in his own light for a change:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

I've gone right off Ben...what a plonker
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1318967 wrote: I've gone right off Ben...what a plonker

oh dont flag now ,,, its the last one:guitaristi think it will change if ben goes tonight:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1318969 wrote: oh dont flag now ,,, its the last one:guitaristi think it will change if ben goes tonight:sneaky:

Oh, I'm still an avid watcher, I would just like to see Ben evicted
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1318970 wrote: Oh, I'm still an avid watcher, I would just like to see Ben evicted

me too:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
abbey

Big Brother

Post by abbey »

I've been watching BB and I really like & dislike the housemates, my take on them is;

Josie; One to watch, she really turned on John James, not one to be trusted,

Steve; I like him, he's down to earth and has no pretences.

Ben; What's with the hair?

Nathan; I just can't get past the unibrow.

Dave; If I hear him say that he has a belly bursting with gods love again I'll effin scream, He makes me cringe.

Caomne; What a player, she showed her true self when she thought that shabby was coming on to her.

Govan; What a loathsome 2 faced creep.

Shabby; petulant overbearing bad actress.

John James; Bit of a dim sweetheart with a major chip on his shoulder.

Sunshine; If ever there was someone missnamed she's the one, she has a serious personality problem... She doesn't have one!

Corin; Nice girl, she doesn't seem to have a bad bone in her body.

Mario; Just can't work him out.

Ife; where TF did she come from, talk about flying under the radar, I watched last night's episode and noticed her for the 1st time!
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

I've missed loads of it this week but I did catch Ben being an arse last night so I hope he goes!
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

What is going on with JJ and Sunshine :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

abbey;1318973 wrote: I've been watching BB and I really like & dislike the housemates, my take on them is;

Josie; One to watch, she really turned on John James, not one to be trusted,

Steve; I like him, he's down to earth and has no pretences.

Ben; What's with the hair?

Nathan; I just can't get past the unibrow.

Dave; If I hear him say that he has a belly bursting with gods love again I'll effin scream, He makes me cringe.

Caomne; What a player, she showed her true self when she thought that shabby was coming on to her.

Govan; What a loathsome 2 faced creep.

Shabby; petulant overbearing bad actress.

John James; Bit of a dim sweetheart with a major chip on his shoulder.

Sunshine; If ever there was someone missnamed she's the one, she has a serious personality problem... She doesn't have one!

Corin; Nice girl, she doesn't seem to have a bad bone in her body.

Mario; Just can't work him out.

Ife; where TF did she come from, talk about flying under the radar, I watched last night's episode and noticed her for the 1st time!

agree mostly :wah: i think Ben has a pet mouse hidden in his hair :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1318976 wrote: What is going on with JJ and Sunshine :wah:

Not a clue:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1318980 wrote: Not a clue:wah:

There's a certain amount of love/hate sexual tension there :D
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Corin still seems okay..and Steve, and maybe Mario
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

I don't think any of them like Sunshine! I think Ben will go, and Mario will sink into himself and be quiet for a while. I dare say other HMs will try to comfort him. It may be possible that the hot water could be turned back on if Ben goes? I think that 'Keever' just laughs at Shabby because she is embarrassed by the declaration of lurv, after all she keeps saying her boyfriend will be watching ! :yh_rotfl Actually it will be a relief if Ben goes, then Mario won't be able to keep pawing the guy! :rolleyes: It's a toss up between Dave and Ben, for me. Either one leaving will suit me fine! As somebody already said about Dave - he's a bit creepy with his 'love' of everybody, God and Jesus! Yes Ife is a strange one, and not very prominent. Corin is OK. I am neutral about Josie, although she has her moments. Nathan, also a bit strange. Steve is the steadiest of them all, and the most natural. He is not confrontational. He could win, I think! :D
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Mario is the only one not getting big boos from the audience outside,,, but if last weeks anything to go by that means nothing:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Scabby's lip ring really annoys me...it looks like a zit
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1318988 wrote: Scabby's lip ring really annoys me...it looks like a zit

:wah: i love the tree:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “General TV Shows”