Big Brother

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

beowulf;1314036 wrote: i cant remember..............a girl as i remember

its not like the early ones where the winners actually do get a little fame at the end of it...........they just fade away as soon as it ends now

i will still be watching it tho :D

oh goody:guitarist:guitarist:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

oh last years winner... Sophie AKA Dogface:wah:

theres a llist of all the winners here:)

Big Brother UK Winners History: Pictures & Videos

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

my son, daughter in law and I make it into a game, seeing who can remember the contestants from the previous show...I'm useless at it, even when they give me clues.

But, like you Bewoulf, I shall still be watching it :wah:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

last BB starts tonight at 9pm:guitarist I aint got a CLUE WHOS GOING IN ,, HOW MANY ,, WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ,, WOO HOO:DWOOPS went into caps and cant be bothered to edit:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Calm down Kaz !!!! It's only a reality show ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1314859 wrote: last BB starts tonight at 9pm:guitarist I aint got a CLUE WHOS GOING IN ,, HOW MANY ,, WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ,, WOO HOO:DWOOPS went into caps and cant be bothered to edit:wah:

:yh_rotfl

You sound a wee bit happy, kaz :wah:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Saint_

Big Brother

Post by Saint_ »

My wife and I used to love that sow, but lately they've taken to only using contestants that are young, athletic, and brainless. That sapped all of the fun out of it.:( I liked rooting for the token old guy.

Also, we quit watching the show when "Evil Dick" won. I'm not dedicating any part of my life to watching an evil dick win things.:mad:
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Saint, it's supposed to be something special as it's the last one ever. That's got to be good news innit? :yh_rotfl
Saint_

Big Brother

Post by Saint_ »

G#Gill;1314867 wrote: Saint, it's supposed to be something special as it's the last one ever. That's got to be good news innit? :yh_rotfl

Awwwww...OK. Stop twisting my arm, Ill watch it!:D
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

You're right Saint, it was almost worth watching when they had all ages in there. It developed into a seamy sex fest! Bickering, swearing, romping under the duvets, pathetic whining, mock tears, childish tantrums. Gawd it became dreadful. :rolleyes:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Saint_;1314865 wrote: My wife and I used to love that sow, but lately they've taken to only using contestants that are young, athletic, and brainless. That sapped all of the fun out of it.:( I liked rooting for the token old guy.

Also, we quit watching the show when "Evil Dick" won. I'm not dedicating any part of my life to watching an evil dick win things.:mad:

nope im sure you are wrong:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

1. Josie from Bristol, long blonde hair, a squealer, typical airhead (first impression) 25. Mischief maker.

2. Steve Gill - Leicester. handicapped (false legs + walking stick, false eye. Belfast bomb 1989) big fella, tattoos, swearer. shaved head. 40 yrs old. Ex squadie. married dad of 8 kids.

3. Ben Duncan, (booed!) posh voice 30, says he's not team player, says not snob, light brown wavy hair. quite tall. Prone to lying. Appeared on TV 'American Princess' 'Ladette to Lady'. Passionate about politics and Middle East.

4. Rachel White, from Nottingham. Black girl. Light brown long hair, 23 (omg all the time). Hair stylist. Beyoncé look-a-like. confrontational.

5. Nathan Dunn. West Yorks. Dark short hair, late 20's 6' 4" tall, slender ish. Apparently 6"+ eyebrows. Does pranks.

6. Dave Vaughan (Welsh) straight dark shoulder length hair, constant laughing. 39 yrs. wears glasses. chubby round face. religious.

7. Caoimhe (say Keeva) Gulfoyle - girl 20's Dark short hair, poss.gay. (another omg all the time)

8. Govan Hinds (male) - black young 21 giggling. Lives with grandparents. Messy.

I've had to put the headphones on, cos the squealing and shouting is driving my hubby mad!!!!

9. Shabby Katchadourian. girl,London. Lives in a squat. doesn't want a proper job. likes women of all sorts. dark hair, very extrovert 24. Reckons she wants to go into filming.

10. Ife (say Iffy) Kuku Black girl 25. singer and pro dancer. Long dark hair, slender.

(yet another omg er). from Milton Keynes

11. John James Parton. Tall ish, short blonde hair, Australian, 24. call me 'Chill' (from Achilles) swears.

12. Sunshine Martin, girl 20's student doctor, long brown hair, vegan.

13. Corin Forshaw Girl, 29 Stockport, Lancs. Long straight dark hair. talks a lot. (yet another omg er!). bi-sexual, has girlfriend.

14. Mario Megan? Male 28 short dark hair (has to be a mole in the house - secretly for a few days) WAS CHOSEN BY RAFFLE FROM DRUM, AT RANDOM

Typical BB, nearly all housemates are in 20's! Gawd.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

love the house! 14 housemates in , ones a mole and has to try and stay in while sabotaging without the others guessing,, but ,,, he has a mole costume on :wah:

as usual i have formed first impressions and some i like and some i dont like,, its weird though as in 3 or 4 days time or 3 weeks time i could possibly change my mind totally about someone ,, once you get time to see more of them. sometimes it shows how first impressions can be quite wrong:sneaky:

quite a few good looking young people could cause a few jealousy issues:sneaky::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Why have all these 20's people. It was much more fun when they had all ages jumbled together trying to co-exist! It's just too obvious that the organisers are trying to get a good old romp scandal going, and a cat fight etc. Same old same old. I'll watch it for a few nights, but if it turns into a peeping tom type of show, I aint bothered. We'll see any way. :rolleyes: :)
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;1314914 wrote: Why have all these 20's people. It was much more fun when they had all ages jumbled together trying to co-exist! It's just too obvious that the organisers are trying to get a good old romp scandal going, and a cat fight etc. Same old same old. I'll watch it for a few nights, but if it turns into a peeping tom type of show, I aint bothered. We'll see any way. :rolleyes: :)

maybe its more the younger generation that watch,, as the older generation just seem to MOAN about it,,:rolleyes::yh_rotfl Theres nothing wrong with young people,, they are just being young and enjoying being young...and its always been a peeping tom type of show thats the whole point of the show,, its voyerism isnt it.. except these people know we are watching;)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

So who do you think will be the first out, and who do you think will win? I think, maybe Steve will do well (the squadie). Shabbi and Sunshine may do quite well. :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

I quite like the Mole:thinking:hope he gets to stay in ,, but his task is called the impossible task :wah: they all seem ok so far except im not liking beyonce look alike or posh Ben very much. It thought it was sweet Shabby was so worried in case David saw what Mario had written on the ball as his mole task. Also for a 21 year old, Govan seems quite a nice young man too:D

I think the Tree should win:D:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

The mole so far seems to be the best one of the lot of them for sure. I'm not liking any of the others yet. Will give it a few more nights I guess.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1315265 wrote: The mole so far seems to be the best one of the lot of them for sure. I'm not liking any of the others yet. Will give it a few more nights I guess.

yea and he was picked at random! just goes to show eh:wah:you'r not liking any??, wow ,, i think the year i started off not liking any was the year oof the screaming gay man cant remember what hes called now , it was rthe one with the big fight:D and chicken stu:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1315266 wrote: yea and he was picked at random! just goes to show eh:wah:you'r not liking any??, wow ,, i think the year i started off not liking any was the year oof the screaming gay man cant remember what hes called now , it was rthe one with the big fight:D and chicken stu:yh_rotfl

I didnt' see that one, sounds like it's just as well! :wah:

The silly girlies screaming the night they went in was almost enough for me to switch off :D
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Hey Kaz, I thought for a moment that you had scored South Africa's goal this afternoon, but when I took a second look it was Tshabalala ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I will bide my time over BBro, like BB I am not very impressed at the moment, so will hang on a few more days and hope the show is a bit more imaginative. I shall have to record it tomorrow though - World Cup with England's first game!
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1315268 wrote: I didnt' see that one, sounds like it's just as well! :wah:

The silly girlies screaming the night they went in was almost enough for me to switch off :D
the one with the big fight and they had to bring in security? after they put the two girls in a secret room to watch the others rthen brought em back,,, you missed a goodun:wah:

G#Gill;1315270 wrote: Hey Kaz, I thought for a moment that you had scored South Africa's goal this afternoon, but when I took a second look it was Tshabalala ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I will bide my time over BBro, like BB I am not very impressed at the moment, so will hang on a few more days and hope the show is a bit more imaginative. I shall have to record it tomorrow though - World Cup with England's first game!

i will watch the game and then watch BB on catch up:D we should have a footy smily for the occasion:sneaky:

so i look like a big South African bloke:eek: er thanks:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

Poor moley reduced to tears :wah:
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

There's not a single housemate that I can warm to at present. I expect that'll change as time goes on...hope so
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1315738 wrote: There's not a single housemate that I can warm to at present. I expect that'll change as time goes on...hope so

No, it struck me tonight that Sunshine is annoying. The mole so far is the most likeable.

What was that Aussie like trying to prepare pizza :wah: we can laugh but in real life I'd have to shoot him, typical pretty face, the lights are on but nobody's home :rolleyes:
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Well I don't know what to make of them all yet except, I don't like Ben's eyes, I would become very irritated with Govan's exceedingly excitable behaviour, the Aussie is a bit of a pratt. I think moley did surprisingly well to succeed with his task.

With regard to the Sunshine saga, all the other housemates needed to say was that they picked the most unlikely person to accuse as being the mole in order to keep the real mole as a housemate. End of ! But they dug the hole deeper every time they tried to comfort Sunshine ! She was convinced that she got so many votes because deep down, the other housemates wanted her evicted! Still can't make up my mind if this was a correct interpretation by Sunshine. :rolleyes: :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1315729 wrote: Poor moley reduced to tears :wah:
:DI think he played a blinder to be honest:sneaky:

theia;1315738 wrote: There's not a single housemate that I can warm to at present. I expect that'll change as time goes on...hope so
I dont have a fave yet but a few of them seem ok to me so far:) sratch that ,, my fave is Tree!!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Betty Boop;1315739 wrote: No, it struck me tonight that Sunshine is annoying. The mole so far is the most likeable.

What was that Aussie like trying to prepare pizza :wah: we can laugh but in real life I'd have to shoot him, typical pretty face, the lights are on but nobody's home :rolleyes:
I thought that about sunshine even the day before ,,, she is so gonna go:wah:

G#Gill;1315742 wrote: Well I don't know what to make of them all yet except, I don't like Ben's eyes, I would become very irritated with Govan's exceedingly excitable behaviour, the Aussie is a bit of a pratt. I think moley did surprisingly well to succeed with his task.

With regard to the Sunshine saga, all the other housemates needed to say was that they picked the most unlikely person to accuse as being the mole in order to keep the real mole as a housemate. End of ! But they dug the hole deeper every time they tried to comfort Sunshine ! She was convinced that she got so many votes because deep down, the other housemates wanted her evicted! Still can't make up my mind if this was a correct interpretation by Sunshine. :rolleyes: :wah:
I was really rooting for Moley to stay in ,, he did so well and got them on his side even though he was sabotaging them :wah: I think Sunshine did interpret it right:sneaky: i think they hoped it was her and that she would be evicted, but she should realise this is the game in there ,, they will soon have to be nominating people to go so its just the same.

i didnt like that ben much from the first night ,, im ok with the aussie though i thought he would go mad when he saw what ahd happened to all his hard work in the kitchen but he laughed so thats good he can laugh at it:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

I think the Aussie appreciates the game, and is doing a 'hey ho, that's what the game is all about !' That bodes well for him, not taking it all too seriously, Steve's keeping his head down, as is Dave. They are all still playing it close to their chests.

There will be an argument soon though, probably between the more extrovert ones.

I haven't noticed any cliquues forming yet, or pairing offs. Mario and Ben? I think Mario is interested LOL
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

I agree Kaz, moley did play a blinder, it was very hard to tell if he was genuine or playing a part :-3

Will stay with it for a few more days :)
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1315847 wrote: I agree Kaz, moley did play a blinder, it was very hard to tell if he was genuine or playing a part :-3

Will stay with it for a few more days :)

You may well be hooked already :sneaky:
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;1315848 wrote: You may well be hooked already :sneaky:

yeah, that will be how I managed to miss friday night, saturday night and sunday night hey :wah:
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;1315849 wrote: yeah, that will be how I managed to miss friday night, saturday night and sunday night hey :wah:

Don't try and explain it away, Betty...we all understand here, we're on your side and will be for the next 13 weeks :sneaky:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1315849 wrote: yeah, that will be how I managed to miss friday night, saturday night and sunday night hey :wah:
I want a full explanation please:sneaky::D

theia;1315851 wrote: Don't try and explain it away, Betty...we all understand here, we're on your side and will be for the next 13 weeks :sneaky:

oh yea.... she ahs to find out who they all nominate now:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1315857 wrote:

Well, we'll just keep taunting her on here for the next 3 months :wah:
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1315857 wrote: I want a full explanation please:sneaky::D

Just plain forgot, I'd love to say it was because I was out being wined and dined for three nights but no :wah:

Hmmm I'd be nominating the snorer and the 'oh I love showing off what I've cleaned' one, that's mad! :-2
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1315915 wrote: Just plain forgot, I'd love to say it was because I was out being wined and dined for three nights but no :wah:

Hmmm I'd be nominating the snorer and the 'oh I love showing off what I've cleaned' one, that's mad! :-2

:yh_rotfloh she will be nominated for sure:sneaky:shame about the snorer he seems a decent guy:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1316024 wrote: :yh_rotfloh she will be nominated for sure:sneaky:shame about the snorer he seems a decent guy:D

For sure she was :D

Anyone fancy some onions? ;)
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Well Sunshine has just gone behind the cloud of eviction :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Steve is OK for now ;)
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Sunshine, Shabby and Dave up for eviction. One of them gets the chance tomorrow to save themself and name someone in their place oooerr;):wah:

Govan is in danger of being as muchg a drama queen as sunshine if hes not careful.

Im liking josie still.. at the moment my money is going on Nathan AKA Monobrow:Dthat opinion may change next week or even tomorrow but at the moment he looks like the dark horse that sneaks over the finishing line last minute. Im missing my writing job i think:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Big Brother

Post by Betty Boop »

kazalala;1316110 wrote: Sunshine, Shabby and Dave up for eviction. One of them gets the chance tomorrow to save themself and name someone in their place oooerr;):wah:

Govan is in danger of being as muchg a drama queen as sunshine if hes not careful.

Im liking josie still.. at the moment my money is going on Nathan AKA Monobrow:Dthat opinion may change next week or even tomorrow but at the moment he looks like the dark horse that sneaks over the finishing line last minute. Im missing my writing job i think:yh_rotfl

I'm not up with the names yet, one of the girls looks like a young Lorraine Chase though.

Hope sunshine goes :D
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Betty Boop;1316112 wrote: I'm not up with the names yet, one of the girls looks like a young Lorraine Chase though.

Hope sunshine goes :D

:wah:yea lorraine chase lookalike is called Corin. Beyonce lookalike is called rachel. Beckham lookalike is called John James.... ere maybe BB should have had a theme for this years contest:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

also ,, betty missed 3 days of BB and still wants Sunshine to go:wah:that should tell you something:rolleyes::sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1316110 wrote: Sunshine, Shabby and Dave up for eviction. One of them gets the chance tomorrow to save themself and name someone in their place oooerr;):wah:

I watched BBLB earlier but I won't post a spoiler....yet :sneaky::wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1316121 wrote: I watched BBLB earlier but I won't post a spoiler....yet :sneaky::wah:

omg do you know who is saved?? who they picked??? tell tell now:mad::guitarist:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

kazalala;1316125 wrote: omg do you know who is saved?? who they picked??? tell tell now:mad::guitarist:yh_rotfl

Do you really, really want to know, kaz?
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;1316127 wrote: Do you really, really want to know, kaz?

yea but no but yea but no but yea but no but ,,,,,,aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh:-5:-5:-5

OK i'll wait:mad: im off to bed now so i dont change me mind:rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Don't be a tease, Theia :yh_rotfl we're all on the edge of our seats ! :sneaky:
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

G#Gill;1316131 wrote: Don't be a tease, Theia :yh_rotfl we're all on the edge of our seats ! :sneaky:

Can't now because kaz has gone to bed...it's a good "twist" though :-6
G#Gill

Big Brother

Post by G#Gill »

Oh, Theia, that is not fair !!! It was Kaz's choice to go to bed, so she didn't hear the result. I'm still here.................... hoping! :-1
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

G#Gill;1316148 wrote: Oh, Theia, that is not fair !!! It was Kaz's choice to go to bed, so she didn't hear the result. I'm still here.................... hoping! :-1

The three nominees (well, i think it was just those three) had to do a task...the winner did not have to go up for nomination...

but the winner had to pick another housemate to take their place. I havent mentioned the names but will if you'd like me too.

Return to “General TV Shows”