Big Brother

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Big Brother UK is starting on wednesday. Do you watch it???

I do!! I love it!! Not only do i find it interesting how people react to certain situations,,, .............. It is Bloomin hilaraious!!!!!!!!!:wah: :wah: :D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Come on.. someone must be as daft as me and watch big brother:-5 :wah: Or do you hate it?? :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

I watch it, have since the very first series, and looking forward to this one too!!
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622195 wrote: I watch it, have since the very first series, and looking forward to this one too!!

Woo hoo!!! a fellow fan:D We can have loads of chats about who we like who we dont, who gonna get kicked out.. I know its sad for me to this excited:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha sounds good to me, I just hope that they keep a decent level of excitement throughout with some good characters in there. I'm also looking forward to seeing Dermot and Russell back as the partner show hosts, they are sooooo funny!!
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622206 wrote: Hahaha sounds good to me, I just hope that they keep a decent level of excitement throughout with some good characters in there. I'm also looking forward to seeing Dermot and Russell back as the partner show hosts, they are sooooo funny!!

Oh yes!! i love them as well... rusell says he not gonna be doing big brothers big mouth now though??

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Really!? That's odd, I was watching a BB documentary with him as the host, and there were no signs of him implying that he wasn't carrying on. I hope he does, because he is a legend, and his ball bag stories never fail to make me laugh! :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622213 wrote: Really!? That's odd, I was watching a BB documentary with him as the host, and there were no signs of him implying that he wasn't carrying on. I hope he does, because he is a legend, and his ball bag stories never fail to make me laugh! :wah:

I was watching summat last night showing all the bb shows from the past with him presenting, im sure he said he wont be doing the BB Big mouth?? Maybe he was joking?? The swine!!! :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hmm yeah that was the one I watched, though I didn't see all of it, perhaps that was when he mentioned it, not sure! Either way he would be a big miss, hopefully he might be starring in a new show, or maybe even better a future main show presenter, that would be brilliant!

Strange that the show starts on Wednesday though don't you think? I just assumed it would be Friday, perhaps they have something big to start the season off, here is hoping!!
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622219 wrote: Hmm yeah that was the one I watched, though I didn't see all of it, perhaps that was when he mentioned it, not sure! Either way he would be a big miss, hopefully he might be starring in a new show, or maybe even better a future main show presenter, that would be brilliant!

Strange that the show starts on Wednesday though don't you think? I just assumed it would be Friday, perhaps they have something big to start the season off, here is hoping!!

Its on at the same time as the apprentice,,:mad: oh well will just have to watch the apprentice on the repeat show later in the week:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Well I remember from last year, that it became a regular viewing date everynight either at 9 or 10pm. I'm also glad that they show 24 hour coverage on E4, helps because I find that during the night is when most of the interesting stuff happens, and it's much better seeing it live (well apart from that short delay,) then on the highlights later.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622225 wrote: Well I remember from last year, that it became a regular viewing date everynight either at 9 or 10pm. I'm also glad that they show 24 hour coverage on E4, helps because I find that during the night is when most of the interesting stuff happens, and it's much better seeing it live (well apart from that short delay,) then on the highlights later.

Hah!! you are worse than me then... i in bed during the night:wah: I do love it tho when u see a juicy bit live first :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Yep it really can be exciting seeing all the action unfold.

Do you have any favourite moments so far?
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622232 wrote: Yep it really can be exciting seeing all the action unfold.

Do you have any favourite moments so far?

Ohhhh loads :wah: in the last one i loved ooerr cant remember her name!!! the one who was always cold and moaning,,, her diary room rants were fantastic i used to laugh so much at her. And when Eugene was offered half the prize money that time i was shouting take it take it!!! so glad he did. I think the bb with jade in, the one where kate lawler won was a really good one, lots of fun and fun pppl in it too.

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Yeah there have been so many good moments. I remember the first series with Nasty Nick, and then Jade who was just comedy with that thing on her foot in the shower. Then when those two girls who names I forget left, and then came back under a food table to scare the two guys Victor and Jason who had been moaning about them for ages. I remember when they took the show off air, and the police were called in, that really was exciting!

I just hope that this show has similiar great people on it, that aren't all too similiar and boring.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Yea it was funny when they were in that other room and making Victor take cold showers :wah: .. i love watching the opening show,,, but isnt it funny how your opinion of ppl change from that first night,, once you see them more i mean.

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Oh too right, I tend to go for the more obscure characters on the show, like John Tickle singing Hotel California - brilliant, Eugene was great as was Derek when he spent the day trying to win that task in the cardboard box, only to get water and all things poured on him hahaha.

I do find that the wild, crazy people aren't too my liking, they are just too ordinary, I find the interesting characters to be the ones that like a good moan to keep things interesting! :D
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622256 wrote: Oh too right, I tend to go for the more obscure characters on the show, like John Tickle singing Hotel California - brilliant, Eugene was great as was Derek when he spent the day trying to win that task in the cardboard box, only to get water and all things poured on him hahaha.

I do find that the wild, crazy people aren't too my liking, they are just too ordinary, I find the interesting characters to be the ones that like a good moan to keep things interesting! :D

I loved thos ppl too,,, so funny,, altho with derek i went from love to hate every other day :-3 :wah: its so amazing ppl like that actually exist!!! some ppl live in a totally different world!

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha yeah I know, both him and oh what was his name Ahmed I think - the guy who had lots of temper tantrums and throw all those plates were classic. Yet neither seemed to be real, I just kept wondering how they were really like that, and yet you could see that they weren't acting at all, they really are like that!! I'm looking forward to seeing who this year's nutcase is!! :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622268 wrote: Hahaha yeah I know, both him and oh what was his name Ahmed I think - the guy who had lots of temper tantrums and throw all those plates were classic. Yet neither seemed to be real, I just kept wondering how they were really like that, and yet you could see that they weren't acting at all, they really are like that!! I'm looking forward to seeing who this year's nutcase is!! :wah:

well im gonna try to keep this thread going all through BB so we can all come in here and talk about it. Or moan about it,, wotever:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

As will I, keeping it bumped for us. We may as well rename it too, Chris and Kaz's BB gossip thread! :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622275 wrote: As will I, keeping it bumped for us. We may as well rename it too, Chris and Kaz's BB gossip thread

:yh_laugh :yh_laugh :yh_giggle :yh_clap

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hehe have you ever read some of the fan BB site forums, I've seen a few and they are really good. Lots of funny and serious posts, and they have a poll running to see who they do and don't like, which helps to see who the public favour.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622282 wrote: Hehe have you ever read some of the fan BB site forums, I've seen a few and they are really good. Lots of funny and serious posts, and they have a poll running to see who they do and don't like, which helps to see who the public favour.

oohh noo i not seen em:-3 you really are worse then me :wah: :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hahaha that I may be (I even have the DVD's, but don't tell everyone that or they will think I am sad, if they already don't!) :wah: :p
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622295 wrote: Hahaha that I may be (I even have the DVD's, but don't tell everyone that or they will think I am sad, if they already don't!) :wah: :p

:wah: My lips are sealed:lips:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Big Brother

Post by Carolly »

Now I hate to break Romeo an Juliet up here :wah: but just thought Id say I used to love watching big brother until I got this damn machine!!!!:-5 Er you can carry on now as Im going out soon:driving:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;622326 wrote: Now I hate to break Romeo an Juliet up here but just thought Id say I used to love watching big brother until I got this damn machine!!!!:-5 Er you can carry on now as Im going out soon

always gallivanting:guitarist :wah: you will just have to read the thread to keep up then:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

:wah: Romeo and Juliet, where did that come from!!!?? :D

Yep and as Kaza said, if you don't watch it, both of us will be here to give updates on what is happening, whether you like it or not! :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622332 wrote: :wah: Romeo and Juliet, where did that come from!!!?? :D

Yep and as Kaza said, if you don't watch it, both of us will be here to give updates on what is happening, whether you like it or not!

chris i thnk she meant Davina and Russell.. :wah: :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

:wah: hahaha well I always pictured that to be Davina and Dermot, they get on really well, especially on the live shows they do on a Friday!
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622342 wrote: :wah: hahaha well I always pictured that to be Davina and Dermot, they get on really well, especially on the live shows they do on a Friday!

Yes but i like russell better than dermot:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Same here, though the first time I saw him I thought he was a nutter, mind you I still do, but he has grown on me! :wah:

I saw some survey on I think it was BB two years ago, and he was voted in the top three exciting moments of that series. Says a lot about him doesn't it! :p
Patsy Warnick

Big Brother

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I enjoy Big Brother - always watch, looking forward for our new series to start.

I heard about Big Brother in Australia ? - theres a female contestant whos Father died and the show chose not to tell her until she leaves the show, and her Family agreed to those terms.

Patsy
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622344 wrote: Same here, though the first time I saw him I thought he was a nutter, mind you I still do, but he has grown on me! :wah:

I saw some survey on I think it was BB two years ago, and he was voted in the top three exciting moments of that series. Says a lot about him doesn't it! :p

citing!!!! :wah: :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Yep I read about that, apparently the ladies cousin or close relative posted on the Internet, that the family were happy with it, as this had already been discussed before she entered the house, and was agreed with by all parties concerned. I don't know whether the father had already been struggling, but if it was sudden, then when she comes out, I dare to think what emotions she will go through when finding out!
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Patsy Warnick;622345 wrote: I enjoy Big Brother - always watch, looking forward for our new series to start.

I heard about Big Brother in Australia ? - theres a female contestant whos Father died and the show chose not to tell her until she leaves the show, and her Family agreed to those terms.

Patsy

Yea i read about that in the paper today patsy! Thats difficult innit... seems he told his family not to tell her apparently.

Anyway welcome fellow fan ,, hope to see you and your views on the show when it starts:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Big Brother

Post by chrisb84uk »

Yep we need more BB fans to join the debate come Wednesday, hopefully we can get it as popular as American Idol, which seemed to bring a lot of talk in here!
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Pinky;622412 wrote: Oh god, It's that time of year again isn't it?

BB isn't my cup of tea at all really, but no-one's making me watch it, so I don't mind!

Just pop in here pinky,,, we keep u up to date,,, then i bet u start watching it lol:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Pinky;622426 wrote: NOOOO!!! I avoid it like the plague...you can't go anywhere without someone talking about it!:-5

well if u cant beat em..............:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Pinky;622430 wrote: NEVER!!!:wah:

I will resist to the last!!!

:wah: :wah: :p

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chookie

Big Brother

Post by Chookie »

I'd rather watch paint dry.

No, scratch that........................................I'd rather watch CRICKET!!!!!
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Chookie;622455 wrote: I'd rather watch paint dry.

No, scratch that........................................I'd rather watch CRICKET!!!!!

:wah: :wah: i assume you hate it then chookie:-3 :D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Big Brother

Post by Carolly »

Chookie;622455 wrote: I'd rather watch paint dry.

Er Gloss or Matt????

Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Uncle Fester

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Fester »

If it ever came on my TV I would put a brick through it and when I buy my newspapers I get my wife to tear anything about it out :mad:

IF YOU CAN'T SAY GOOD ABOUT SOME ONE , KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Did you know that too much chocolate shrinks your clothes

http://www.theparanormalcrypt.org/portal.php
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Uncle Fester;622881 wrote: If it ever came on my TV I would put a brick through it and when I buy my newspapers I get my wife to tear anything about it out :mad:

:eek: er ok unc:wah: :D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Big Brother

Post by Carolly »

Ere Kaz what about me an you going up for it next year............:thinking:

erm maybe not:wah:

Return to “General TV Shows”