-American Idol 2007-

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Uncle Kram

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Uncle Kram »

Blake has b bb bbbb b been my favourite from the s s sss stt start of the finals. Never thought he'd get further than Melinda though. I think he takes risks and is very inventive. Jordin probably has the more enduring career to come though.

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Accountable

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Accountable »

I had to miss it (and half of the Spurs/Jazz game :mad: ). The standard anthem-type songs written especially for the contestants, I presume?
WonderWendy3

-American Idol 2007-

Post by WonderWendy3 »

So.... who is gonna win??

I haven't really watched much this year...my kids really like what-his name!!....yeah can you tell I haven't watched it?? I DO know that there is 1 male and 1 female....

I know his name is Blake...just kiddin' wif ya!!:yh_youkid
observer1

-American Idol 2007-

Post by observer1 »

I think it'll actually be pretty close. Blake blew me away with his first 2 songs, but wasn't very strong on the one written by the viewer. And his performance style is great. Jordin has a great voice & did fabulous on the song written by the viewer. I like them both, but tend to lean more toward Blake, because of his showmanship. I text-voted for him 15 times last night! ;)

Either way, they're both winners! :guitarist
Patsy Warnick

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Melinda Doolittle had the voice to beat - and will have a great career.

Blaked was very creative - it is a voice competition - and he will also go on to a wonderful career.

JORDIN SPARKS - our home town girl - lovely, young, beautiful voice WINNER....

What pissed me off is our local news channel 3 announced the winner before American Idol announced the winner. Pissed me off - I will not watch channel 3 news again - how dare they..!!!

Patsy
Sheryl

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Sheryl »

I had to to tivo it and it freaking quit recording before the show was totally over, so I had to wait till this morning to find out. :-5
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son

Return to “General TV Shows”