6 years for football paedophile the AA grumpy column

the grumps

Post by the grumps »

its 8.30 its thursday and heres grumpy !!

yes its me once again bashing the keyboard with another story

shamed footballer adam johnson starts a 6 year stretch tonight at his new home in armley jail leeds this of cause goes to prove it doesnt matter wether you are a famous rich footballer living the high life or joe bloggs in the street if you mess about with little girls you are most likely to find yourself spending the next few years behind a big wall.

Disgraced footballer Adam Johnson has been jailed for six years after being convicted of three child sex offences.

Johnson, 28, was found guilty of one count of sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl after a trial at Bradford Crown Court last month.

He had previously pleaded guilty to a less serious sexual activity charge - namely, kissing the child - and child grooming on the first day of trial.

Judge Jonathan Rose told Johnson: "The victim was a Sunderland fan, you were her favourite player, she had a crush on you.

"That was known to you - to put it another way she had only just turned 15 when you began grooming her, because as you were to admit you found her sexually attractive.

"Your messages to the victim were quite clear, you asked to meet in a secluded place and told her to delete your messages.

"You were testing the waters, to see how far you could go - grooming her for sexual activity You kissed her three times. You penetrated her with your fingers You continued in your grooming of this girl even after you were engaged in sexual activity with her. You wanted no one to know that you and she were exchanging messages.

You had every opportunity to enter guilty pleas but chose not to - the consequences of that, your victim was called a liar, by peers, by football fans This will be your first prison sentence, this is all entirely your fault."

The former Sunderland and England star smirked as he ran into court this morning to avoid the public glare.

He later chewed gum and chatted casually with security officers in the dock as he awaited sentencing.

Adam Johnson sentenced to six years in jail following conviction over three child sex offences - Mirror Online

AAG

so this paedophile i wont call him a man thought he was going to get a smack on the wrist sentence being a famous footballer probably a big fine and a bit of community service .....WRONG ....6 years porridge and the nightmare at armley has just begun he,ll have to be kept on rule 43 for protection from other cons.

armley is the easy part when you move you to frankland then you,ll have something to worry about for the next 3 years.

probably your wife and child gone along with your football career now you,re a nobody just a number and a name all because of a 15 year old girl and you keeping your brains in your trousers now smirk and ...enjoy your porridge.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Geez.

How did all of this come out anyways?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I believe she told her Dad about her association with the footballer, and he contacted the police. If I'm incorrect, perhaps somebody can put it right ?
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
the grumps

Post by the grumps »

at least GG he,s where all paeodophiles belong..... in jail

Return to “Crimes Trials”