Doreen Lawrence

User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

So now she's been awarded a peerage.

Stephen Lawrence's mother Dorren to receive peerage 20 years after racist murder of her son | Mail Online

As Tude dog has brought to our attention the farce following The Zimmerman case where now America seems set for race riots and civil unrest because the Mother of Trayvon Is claiming It was because her son was black, we have had this for 20 years In this country with this woman.

No doubt I will be lambasted for my views here but there Is another side to Doreen Lawrence .

DROP DEAD, DOREEN LAWRENCE: A SPEECH BY ALEXANDER BARON (TEXT)

This runs many parallels with the Zimmerman case.

What about Charlene Downs who's mother still fights on for justice for her murdered daughter? What about Ben Kinsalla, chased through the streets of London by a black gang and then stabbed to death?

Yet because Stephen Lawrence was black, we have had Inquiry after Inquiry after allegations of racism after allegations.

This woman has had her justice, Charlene Downs Mother does not.

I am not disagreeing with her fight to see her son's killer brought to justice as Charlene's Mum still fights on, dignified and silent behind the scenes but frankly, I find the adoration heaped upon this woman by the Left as some saviour all rather sickening.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Snowfire »

Its not because her son was black its because since his murder, the police have put every hurdle and every obstacle in the way of every investigation. Thats what is known as institutionalised racism. It was a deliberate attempt by certain police officers to allow the crime to pass us all by and allow those that perpetrated the murder and those that had involvement were allowed to walk away scott free. Under the circumstances she has behaved with dignity

Whether she should be given an award might be questionable but her integrity cannot be
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Snowfire;1432716 wrote: Its not because her son was black its because since his murder, the police have put every hurdle and every obstacle in the way of every investigation. Thats what is known as institutionalised racism. It was a deliberate attempt by certain police officers to allow the crime to pass us all by and allow those that perpetrated the murder and those that had involvement were allowed to walk away scott free. Under the circumstances she has behaved with dignity

Whether she should be given an award might be questionable but her integrity cannot be


Did you read the report of the Inquiry I linked Into the actions of the police that night ?

Anyone can submit a formal complaint about the police and procedure dictates that there has to be an Inquiry. That Is not to say the allegations are always founded and true.

Like the Zimmerman case, even after she had justice, she has continued to milk the media circus and make further accusations. What the authorities seem to have done Is find appeasement for fear of this woman damaging racial relations further.

I have never believed we have had racism between black and white In this country to which she claimed and I don't believe we have racism black and white now. I agree with the speech that she has actually set back black/white relations In this country and has caused more damage than good.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Snowfire »

...milk the media circus....


You really think that a mother that had her son murdered because he was black is milking it for all its worth ? And this mother with a dead son has set back race relations ? Not the police who hindered the investigation or the racists murderers and their cronies ?

Really ?

And for you to entertain the falsehood that it has any similarities with the Zimmerman/Trayvon case shows you to be as blinkered and as biased as I imagined you were
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Snowfire;1432720 wrote: You really think that a mother that had her son murdered because he was black is milking it for all its worth ? And this mother with a dead son has set back race relations ? Not the police who hindered the investigation or the racists murderers and their cronies ?

Really ?

And for you to entertain the falsehood that it has any similarities with the Zimmerman/Trayvon case shows you to be as blinkered and as biased as I imagined you were


I am In no doubt that 20 years ago when she lost her son, getting justice for him was her focus and I can understand that. It Is what has followed since.

Unlike Charlene downs Mother and the countless others, Lawrence has seen justice served. Or are you forgetting that the two convicted of his murder were actually found NOT guilty twice? Once In a court of law and again In a civil case brought by Doreen Lawrence. On both not guilty verdicts she has refused to accept them and milked the media to over turn the double jeopardy law.

When that happened we saw the two suspects go through a 3rd trial In which they were found guilty on a minescule droplet of blood that Is still open to debate on cross contamination after clothing of the suspects were kept In the same room as Stephen's blood soaked shirt.When on the 3rd trial the two suspects were found guilty, everyone believed that at last she had justice and peace. The day after the convictions, she announced to the press she was going after any associates of the two who may have been there that night or not

It Is similar very much to the Zimmerman case In that you have two mothers who's son's were killed and because they were black, would not accept the Jury's decision and claimed It's all to do with race.

The Met may have by all means been racist at the time of Stephen's death but that Is past and was dealt with decades ago. Yet this woman continue's to refuse to accept findings from Inquiry after Inquiry.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Surely you don't mean This Karen Downes:

"We are often asked why we target Blackpool based racist Karen Downes and why we target far right extremists and racists regardless of circumstances.

Many people blame her racism against Muslims on her personal circumstances and the disappearance of her daughter, Charlene.

Our screenshot shows that not only is she racist against Muslims but is also quite happy to target her hated towards a young African child"..............................

gilly l-c 2012-12-11 22:19

"Karen Downes is a vicious racist piece of ****. She was a vicious racist piece of **** before her daughter went missing. Perhaps if she hadn't been so busy whispering sweet nothings into the ear of the convicted paedophile she introduced into her home, and instead worried about the safety of her poor daughter who was running the streets at all hours, her daughter would be safe and at home where she belongs. Perhaps."

Stylo 2012-12-11 14:18

"Personal tragedy is no excuse for being an illogically vile, hate-spewer. Her behaviour is disgusting and unjustifiable."

Ron 2012-12-11 14:43

"Mourning a dead child doesn't give her immunity from critiscism when she's being a nasty piece of work towards others for the difference in skin colour.

She's shown time and time again her blatent disregard for others.

Karma pays you back 10 fold."

Why we target racist Karen Downes--http://www.edlnews.co.uk/index.php/late ... ren-downes

Or This Karen Downes:

Karen Downes and friends plot murder on Facebook--http://edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-n ... n-facebook

"Things have taken a sinister turn among the far right in Blackpool as suggestions have been made on BNP activist Karen Downe's Facebook page which allude to the planned murder of a former suspect in the missing schoogirl, Charlene Downes's case.

Two takeaway workers were charged and cleared of the accusations in a court case last year.

Screenshots sent to us show Downes' friend, Stacy Emery, offering to have one of the suspects killed. Emery from Preston, also admits to keying his car and arranging to have him beaten up.

Another of Downe's friends, 51 year old Richard Brodowski, posting as Lionel Heart on Facebook, also alludes to the fact that he has already put plans in place for an attempt on his life."

Karen Downes and friends plot murder on Facebook

Both from the English Defence League. Is she really your 'close' friend? Even living so far away in Blackpool? How did you become acquainted?

I'll take Trayvon's family any day over this "lady". I'll take the High Road & you can take the Low Road if you wish. In this respect, anyway.

Are you now going to have this thread purposely buried too, Oscar? Like "Let the Looting Begin?"

Any new person here would assume, based on your comments, on TD's & Scrat's that this is a racist site unfriendly to black people or to people of color. They would not join & would not bother expressing their views.

Don't ever mention Karen Downes without me repeating this. She is no hero, she is vile.
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

You have no understanding oscar of American black people. None.

"As Tude dog has brought to our attention the farce following The Zimmerman case where now America seems set for race riots and civil unrest because the Mother of Trayvon Is claiming It was because her son was black, we have had this for 20 years In this country with this woman."

We are not set for race riots. It will not happen despite the wishes of certain armed white Americans.

I have no wish to fight with you, but I will not, will never, abide racism.

As for "Charlene's Mum still fights on, dignified and silent behind the scenes". We all have definitions of dignified; for me that is Sybrina Fulton.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Don;t dare accuse me of not understanding American black community and then dare come here claiming you know all there Is to know about Karen Downs.

Before this goes any further, I Insist you supply a link to the paragraphs you have quoted about Karen.

Let's establish some facts here.

I suspect the paragraphs you have quoted are from the group who are currently part of a police Investigation for harassment, libel and slander against Karen.

She was NOT a member of the Far Right nor the BNP BEFORE her daughter was murdered. Like the child grooming scandals across this country, she turned to the BNP for help after the case collapsed.

What you have copied and pasted Is Libel. The two men were not cleared... the case collapsed... there's a difference.

Read the facts !!! The case COLLAPSED due to police Incompetence ( they lost the audio tape of the men bragging about killing her daughter)

Lancashire police detective forced to resign (From Lancashire Telegraph)

The IPCC recommended that one officer should face a disciplinary hearing, one should receive a written warning and five others should receive words of advice.





Two other officers who retired prior to the investigation cannot be considered for disciplinary sanctions. It has been recommended that the current role of another officer who retired during the investigation, but was then re-employed in a civilian capacity, be considered.

Assistant Chief Constable for Lancashire Police, Andy Cooke, said he acknowledged the findings.



Read more: Police disciplined for blunders in murder case of girl who 'was turned into kebabs' | Mail Online

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Karen Downs and I are friends. I talk to her most days.

Get your facts right Anne before you come here copying and pasting libel without any links to the source.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

The links are posted Oscar. Above & on "Let the Looting Begin". They are both EDL sites & have already been linked. Be friends with whomever you wish. So how did you meet, her being from Blackpool & all? After the disappearance or are you old chums? I'm not pretending to know her as you do, even if you weren't her friend you would still be more familiar with her situation.

You know nothing of American black people. They are American. They are not Jamaicans on a British passport, they are born American. They are my neighbors, same as TD & Scrat. Of course, here it doesn't matter if one is Jamaican on a British passport. That's America. Anyone can join. Every type of ethnicity has joined. We eventually accept all immigrants because we are all immigrants.

I will stand up against racism in America whenever I encounter it. I will not be silent or let it pass. I will not tolerate it or, by silence or good manners or wishing to be friendly ignore it, which is symbolic of agreement. I do not agree.
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Oscar: "I suspect the paragraphs you have quoted are from the group who are currently part of a police Investigation for harassment, libel and slander against Karen."

As I linked above, the paragraphs are all from the EDL in explanation of why they distance themselves from her case. Interesting folks, that EDL. More complex than given credit for I suppose.
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"Get your facts right Anne before you come here copying and pasting libel without any links to the source."

Is that how, or why, Let the Looting Begin was buried? Or composted? Or made to disappear? By the suggestion of Libel? Sounds like bullying.

Unlike certain American white men, I don't need a weapon to be brave. My grandma escaped the Cossacks. Being courageous was passed down by blood. A legacy, if you will.
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1432734 wrote: You have no understanding oscar of American black people. None.


OK, and you do.:-2

AnneBoleyn;1432734"As Tude dog has brought to our attention the farce following The Zimmerman case where now America seems set for race riots and civil unrest because the Mother of Trayvon Is claiming It was because her son was black, we have had this for 20 years In this country with this woman."

We are not set for race riots. It will not happen despite the wishes of certain armed white Americans[/COLOR wrote: .


Just who are these certain armed white Americans? I would like to know, really, I would.

AnneBoleyn;1432734 wrote: As for "Charlene's Mum still fights on, dignified and silent behind the scenes". We all have definitions of dignified; for me that is Sybrina Fulton.


Say the least, looks to me like your are totally misguided.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles,” Doug Larson.

“Never doubt the courage of the French. They were the ones who discovered that snails are edible.”
― Doug Larson
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude dog;1432745 wrote: 1. OK, and you do.:-2

2. Just who are these certain armed white Americans? I would like to know, really, I would.

3. Say the least, looks to me like your are totally misguided.


1. Yes. I do.

2. Feeling ignored are we TD? I'm sure you know their individual names as well or better than I.

3. You are entitled to that opinion.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

AnneBoleyn;1432741 wrote: Oscar: "I suspect the paragraphs you have quoted are from the group who are currently part of a police Investigation for harassment, libel and slander against Karen."

As I linked above, the paragraphs are all from the EDL in explanation of why they distance themselves from her case. Interesting folks, that EDL. More complex than given credit for I suppose.


You are unable to click on the links you provided... I had to google what you tried to link.

Sure Karen is angry. The two men were taped by police using Surveillance recording devices and taped them laughing and bragging about murdering her daughter. The case collapsed due to police negligence. That's why one detective was forced to resign and the others disciplined.

What you don't know Anne, Is these two men live very close to Karen and she has to see them every day swanning around town laughing In her face. Sure she says stupid things on facebook.

The EDL distance themselves from Karen because there are warring factions between the EDL and the BNP who Karen turned to. The EDL support Israel, the BNP do not for one reason...

Don;t make out you're now an expert on UK nationalist factions any more than you accuse me of knowing nothing about black America.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1432746 wrote: 1. Yes. I do.


If you say so.

AnneBoleyn;1432746 wrote: 2. Feeling ignored are we TD? I'm sure you know their individual names as well or better than I.


In other words you were just talking BS.

AnneBoleyn;1432746 wrote: 3. You are entitled to that opinion.


Backed by facts, works for me.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles,” Doug Larson.

“Never doubt the courage of the French. They were the ones who discovered that snails are edible.”
― Doug Larson
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"The EDL distance themselves from Karen because there are warring factions between the EDL and the BNP who Karen turned to. The EDL support Israel, the BNP do not for one reason........................Don;t make out you're now an expert on UK nationalist factions any more than you accuse me of knowing nothing about black America."

au contraire. I have never set myself up as an expert on Europe, although I have held residence & worked/studied/travelled/lived. I am an Anglophile & I do love Britain. I have not been to Europe in 30 years. I would never qualify as an Expert. I can Google with the best of them, though, & have never suggested otherwise.

Perhaps it is not that you know "nothing" of Black AmericANS. There is no black America. But you know next to nothing about them, or perhaps it is just your disdain of them that I am sensing.
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

If you think your opinion of Ms. Fulton has somehow become a fact than you are not as bright as I was hoping you were, Mr. Dogstein. Or is that Dogberg?
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4799
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Snooz »

AnneBoleyn;1432733 wrote: Surely you don't mean This Karen Downes:

"We are often asked why we target Blackpool based racist Karen Downes and why we target far right extremists and racists regardless of circumstances.

Many people blame her racism against Muslims on her personal circumstances and the disappearance of her daughter, Charlene.

Our screenshot shows that not only is she racist against Muslims but is also quite happy to target her hated towards a young African child"..............................

gilly l-c 2012-12-11 22:19

"Karen Downes is a vicious racist piece of ****. She was a vicious racist piece of **** before her daughter went missing. Perhaps if she hadn't been so busy whispering sweet nothings into the ear of the convicted paedophile she introduced into her home, and instead worried about the safety of her poor daughter who was running the streets at all hours, her daughter would be safe and at home where she belongs. Perhaps."

Stylo 2012-12-11 14:18

"Personal tragedy is no excuse for being an illogically vile, hate-spewer. Her behaviour is disgusting and unjustifiable."

Ron 2012-12-11 14:43

"Mourning a dead child doesn't give her immunity from critiscism when she's being a nasty piece of work towards others for the difference in skin colour.

She's shown time and time again her blatent disregard for others.

Karma pays you back 10 fold."

Why we target racist Karen Downes--http://www.edlnews.co.uk/index.php/late ... ren-downes

Or This Karen Downes:

Karen Downes and friends plot murder on Facebook--http://edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-n ... n-facebook

"Things have taken a sinister turn among the far right in Blackpool as suggestions have been made on BNP activist Karen Downe's Facebook page which allude to the planned murder of a former suspect in the missing schoogirl, Charlene Downes's case.

Two takeaway workers were charged and cleared of the accusations in a court case last year.

Screenshots sent to us show Downes' friend, Stacy Emery, offering to have one of the suspects killed. Emery from Preston, also admits to keying his car and arranging to have him beaten up.

Another of Downe's friends, 51 year old Richard Brodowski, posting as Lionel Heart on Facebook, also alludes to the fact that he has already put plans in place for an attempt on his life."

Karen Downes and friends plot murder on Facebook

Both from the English Defence League. Is she really your 'close' friend? Even living so far away in Blackpool? How did you become acquainted?

I'll take Trayvon's family any day over this "lady". I'll take the High Road & you can take the Low Road if you wish. In this respect, anyway.

Are you now going to have this thread purposely buried too, Oscar? Like "Let the Looting Begin?"

Any new person here would assume, based on your comments, on TD's & Scrat's that this is a racist site unfriendly to black people or to people of color. They would not join & would not bother expressing their views.

Don't ever mention Karen Downes without me repeating this. She is no hero, she is vile.


You missed this quote from that obviously reputable publication:

What a grotesque looking pig, you'd have to be blind and desperate to hump Karen Downes!
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

tude dog;1432748 wrote: If you say so.



In other words you were just talking BS.



Backed by facts, works for me.


Facts ???

Where ???

You have taken the blog of a writer for one of the Nationalist factions In the UK about Karen Downs. Not even a politician but a blogger.

Hundreds of black youths have been murdered In the UK at the hands of whites. Likewise whites have been murdered by blacks. Some trials saw convictions some didn't. Some like Charlene Downs saw a miscarraige of justice.

Yet women like Treyvon's Mother and the Mother of Stephen Lawrence do not and will not accept the jury's verdict. They then turn a jury's verdict Into something far more sinister. It goes from who was right and who was wrong Into ' It's because he was black'... yet hundreds of mothers who's black sons who have been murdered by whites and have seen the suspect found not guilty do not turn the death of their child Into a personal crusade.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Snooze: "You missed this quote from that obviously reputable publication:

What a grotesque looking pig, you'd have to be blind and desperate to hump Karen Downes!"

A wee bit sexist I thought. Although after seeing her interview with Nick Griffin I understand, though don't say I agree, with that point of view. She did not appear genuine to me though. Too rehearsed, too much emphasis on the spilled cup of coffee, not truly emotional to seem real. But that is not fact, it's opinion.

I also opine that you are a very funny woman, good sense of humor.
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1432752 wrote: If you think your opinion of Ms. Fulton has somehow become a fact than you are not as bright as I was hoping you were, Mr. Dogstein. Or is that Dogberg?


LOL

Forgive me if I didn't write clearly, but never did I present my opinion as a fact. My view of that woman is based of fact.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles,” Doug Larson.

“Never doubt the courage of the French. They were the ones who discovered that snails are edible.”
― Doug Larson
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude dog;1432756 wrote: LOL

Forgive me if I didn't write clearly, but never did I present my opinion as a fact. My view of that woman is based of fact.


In other words, lantzman, we have both read & seen the same facts but you judge her one way, as I judge her the other. That's not the same thing.

There are those who call our Civil War the War of Northern Aggression. Get the picture? ;-)
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

tude dog;1432756 wrote: LOL

Forgive me if I didn't write clearly, but never did I present my opinion as a fact. My view of that woman is based of fact. You're right.... here's another similarity...

Treyvon's mother had thrown him out of the house that's why he was down In Florida.

In the Stephen Lawrence case, two seperate jury's found the suspects not guilty. First a criminal trial where they were found not guilty and then his mother tried them In the civil courts. For a second time they were found not guilty. During both trials, the black youth ( who police originally treated as a suspect because of his hostility to police arriving on the scene) who was with Stephen when he was killed, took the oath and twice gave evidence In both trials to say had Stephen's Mother had not Imposed a curfew where If Stephen wasn't home by a certain time, his mother locked him out of the house, they would not have been running In that area so he was home on time.

Later, he wrote a book where he repeated this and the mother of Stephen Lawrence sued him...... see a pattern here?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I see by Thread Information below that Scrat has joined our little party. Oh, I can handle three v. one, but not right now. Later, y'all!
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"Treyvon's mother had thrown him out of the house that's why he was down In Florida."

Except to say...................so what?
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

AnneBoleyn;1432761 wrote: "Treyvon's mother had thrown him out of the house that's why he was down In Florida."

Except to say...................so what?


So what that you were happy to use a nationalist bloggers libel that Karen Downes brought a pedophile Into her home when knowing diddly squat about the woman until I mentioned her. You're happy to libel Karen Downes but so what that Treyvon's Mother didn't raise him right and had washed her hands of him.... that's ' so what '.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Here you go Anne... this Is what Karen Downes thinks... just taken from facebook

Karen Downes

about an hour ago via BlackBerry Smartphones App

Doreen lawerence makes my blood boil she's got justice and laid her beloved son top rest,she's a disgrace wanting praise,I'd settle for justice for charlene that's rightfully hers.

1Like · · Share

26 people like this.

That's all she want's.... a re-trial and justice.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by tude dog »

oscar;1432763 wrote: You're happy to libel Karen Downes but so what that Treyvon's Mother didn't raise him right and had washed her hands of him.... that's ' so what '.


nuff said
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles,” Doug Larson.

“Never doubt the courage of the French. They were the ones who discovered that snails are edible.”
― Doug Larson
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude dog;1432765 wrote: nuff said


Disclaimer:

Wow, Mr. Dogbergstein, you sure broke the established stereotype that Jews are smart. You're not the dumbest of my people that I've ever met but you are certainly near the top.

Mazal tov. Do a mitzvah & don't embarrass us any further.
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

oscar;1432764 wrote: Here you go Anne... this Is what Karen Downes thinks... just taken from facebook

Karen Downes

about an hour ago via BlackBerry Smartphones App

Doreen lawerence makes my blood boil she's got justice and laid her beloved son top rest,she's a disgrace wanting praise,I'd settle for justice for charlene that's rightfully hers.

1Like · · Share

26 people like this.

That's all she want's.... a re-trial and justice.


Best of luck to your friend oscar. I wish her no harm. Just stop using her to debase another mother.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

AnneBoleyn;1432771 wrote: Best of luck to your friend oscar. I wish her no harm. Just stop using her to debase another mother.


Using her ???

On the contrary.

How do you think Doreen Lawrence got so much attention for trial after trial after trial after Inquiry after Inquiry ?

The more people who hear about Charlene Downs, the more people may just start asking questions.

We have a pledge In the ' Justice for Charlene' campaign that she will not be forgotten.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Another thing Anne.

So I and others disagree with the political agenda and praise lavished on this woman. Your comments here re: Tude, Scrat and myself In cases like this, make us what ? Racist ? Because we are disagreeing with a black woman ?

As you have taken the blog of a blogger for a nationalist faction as fact, Here's another blog...

Taken from blog:

Although the Lawrence family got the result they wanted, because of their selfishness in demanding that double jeopardy was abandoned, they have placed future generations at grave risk of injustice. Any future government, possibly one that is extremely oppressive, may use this law change to make multiple consecutive prosecutions of, for example, political dissidents, until the jury or judge returns a result with which the government was happy.

The ability to keep prosecuting a person until a guilty verdict is obtained makes a mockery of the word ‘justice’.

The Lawrences, by their and their supporters actions, have placed a Sword of Damocles above the heads of you, your children and your grandchildren. You may think that those who were convicted at the second trial of involvement in the death got their just deserts, but would you think the same way if it was you or your offspring who were innocent of a crime but who were constantly threatened with re-prosecution for the same offence? I think not.

I used to feel sorry for the Lawrences because of their tragic loss. Now however, I despise them for what they have done to the legal system.

Whenever I see the Lawrences pontificating on the media, I don’t think, there go brave bereaved parents, but instead think, ‘what a bunch of selfish bastards’.

If you see Doreen Lawrence, politely tell her what she’s done, tell her how she has damaged protection for the innocent and tell her that she should be ashamed of what she has done, not only to this generation but to future ones.

Ms Lawrence, and the whole Lawrence family, you’ve had more than your day in court, you got the result you wanted, and you have given future despots a dangerous weapon to use against the British people. Is it not now the time for you to shut up, f**k off and live your life quietly?

Will Doreen Lawrence and her whining brood please F**k off from our media | Fahrenheit211
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 4479
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by tude dog »

AnneBoleyn;1432770 wrote: Disclaimer:

Wow, Mr. Dogbergstein, you sure broke the established stereotype that Jews are smart. You're not the dumbest of my people that I've ever met but you are certainly near the top.

Mazal tov. Do a mitzvah & don't embarrass us any further.


Oh my, that was UGLY.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles,” Doug Larson.

“Never doubt the courage of the French. They were the ones who discovered that snails are edible.”
― Doug Larson
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Doreen Lawrence

Post by AnneBoleyn »

tude dog;1432791 wrote: Oh my, that was UGLY.


So is your racism.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

AnneBoleyn;1432792 wrote: So is your racism. Racism ?

Where?

You can't make an allegation like that without an explanation surely ?

As I said In my prior post, when whites disagree with whites, fine, when whites disagree with a black woman, It's racist.

That is now termed as ' Bait racism'.

The Other Side to Racism - The Tech
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

The murder of Stephen Lawrence and the strange case of the missing Wikipedia entries – Telegraph Blogs
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4799
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Snooz »

That's a good read and I liked the way he summed it up:

So what’s going on? Is there some vast, anti-white conspiracy at work in the Wikipedia labs? I doubt it. I suspect this is more a case of people hating the Far Right so much, they will redraft history, in order to deny them “helpful” publicity.

And yet it is difficult not to sense a deeper injustice, when you compare the silence that governs the Hopley case, and those like it, with the furore surrounding Lawrence.

In modern Britain it seems there are racist killings, and racist killings. And some are deemed very important. And some are “non-notable”.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Doreen Lawrence

Post by Oscar Namechange »

SnoozeAgain;1432818 wrote: That's a good read and I liked the way he summed it up:


Great minds think alike because I liked that summing up also.



It Is fact that black on white killings are deleted by Wikki and It's being going on for years Including the murder of Charlene Downs by Asian men. It's this deliberate sabotage by the left to discredit and erase from public record of these killings that makes Doreen Lawrence's abuse of the media even more disturbingly political.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Crimes Trials”