I can't take in anymore!!

Scrat

Post by Scrat »

I found this cruising some Russian websites. I knew traffic in Moscow was bad and it can drive you nuts but this is something else.

In the first seconds the guy in the uniform is a traffic policeman. Talk about a bad day. According to the people in the video he's crazy and he smashed up about 10 or 15 cars. He was probably on some heavy drugs.

YouTube -!
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

Maybe this is what was going on his head.

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Scrat;1347019 wrote: I found this cruising some Russian websites. I knew traffic in Moscow was bad and it can drive you nuts but this is something else.

In the first seconds the guy in the uniform is a traffic policeman. Talk about a bad day. According to the people in the video he's crazy and he smashed up about 10 or 15 cars. He was probably on some heavy drugs.

YouTube -!
:wah: I thought from your post that the cop was smashing cars!

I think that driver was lucky there were cops around to protect him from the other drivers. :D
binbag

Post by binbag »

Blimey, they don't mess around in Russia.

Was the driver drunk or what? Wish I knew what they were all saying.

That was road rage with capital R's.
[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

There's a lot of cussing, You hear Tvaiyo maht (F your mother), suka (b word) and a few variations of all this. The older guy towards the end is saying he busted up abut 10 cars and is nuts.

Moscow has a real bad drug problem mainly due to the heroine coming out of Afghanistan. He was probably on a bad trip. I'm surprised they didn't shoot him, most police there do carry pistols.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

This is a disturbing video. It happened about a week ago right at the mall behind Red Square. You can see the Sabaro sign at one point. It's a bunch of goons beating up on some southerners, the cops show real restraint here. I don't think they're armed. They're definitely out numbered. They've arrested about 1800 people in the last two weeks in various spots around Moscow. It's not just ethnic Russians attacking southerners (people from the Kavkaz/Caucasus region) it swings both ways.

I see why the USSR did some things the way they did. These people are a very rowdy bunch.

Футбольные фанаты избили несколько человек на митинге в Москве | Видео | Лента новостей "РИА Новости"
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

OMG...what angry people in both videos. I wouldn't like to be in that mess!!!!!!!!!!!

~Very sad indeed~

Return to “Crimes Trials”