convicted killer still protesting innocence

bongbong

Post by bongbong »

convicted killer Luke Mitchell after losing to appeals has set up a website to protest his innocence.

Luke Mitchell Is Innocent: Luke
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

bongbong;1311890 wrote: convicted killer Luke Mitchell after losing to appeals has set up a website to protest his innocence.

Luke Mitchell Is Innocent: Luke

Well one either posts this for one or the other reason so do you feel Luke is innocent?

Do you expect everyone to believe this person is innocent based off of the evidence you've provided?

If books were judged by their cover this person would go to the electric chair because he looks like a vampire. Good thing we have courts.
bongbong

Post by bongbong »

i believe he guilt has not been established beyond reasonable doubt.

i don't expect anybody to believe anything one way or the other i just thought it deserved a look
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

bongbong;1312026 wrote: i believe he guilt has not been established beyond reasonable doubt.

i don't expect anybody to believe anything one way or the other i just thought it deserved a look

Oh, I see.

Ok, well I know there are innocent people that get wrongfully convicted of crimes and I cannot imagine ever having to go through something like that both on a familial point of view as well as the convicted.

I don't know much about the case but I do know that everyone, including their grandmothers, attempts to appeal "wrongful convictions".

I thought perhaps you knew this person and could attest his innocence from a psychological assessment.
kas

Post by kas »

IF the case as laid out in this article is a true representation of the facts then I would agree that there is no evidence against this young man whatsoever, it is merely a host of unsubstantiated claims by the prosecution and a very sloppy police investigation.

What is the other sides version though?
bongbong

Post by bongbong »

he kas theres a whole forum devoted to this case where can find both sides of the argument

Luke Mitchell Fact and Myth. - Home

admitedly i should have put the other side as well when i first started this thread

i belive this site contains elquant arguments for both guilt and innocence

Return to “Crimes Trials”