just read this in my local paper

busterbloodvessel

Post by busterbloodvessel »

a fourteen year old youth has admitted sexually assulting a 5 year old girl

but this ratbag cannot be named and shamed because of a court order.

but here comes the best bit he was found to have a low IQ and funding is being sought for him to be treated in hospital he was further remanded into the care of the local authority untill sentencing on the 22nd of april.

:mad::mad::mad:

this has got me fuming no doubt priority funding will be found for his treatment but what about the victim??

no doubt this scum will have a tv to watch and an x box to play on and a understanding shrink to talk too why poor little johnnie did this wicked thing.

while he gets all expenses paid trips to alton towers etc to help him see the errror of his ways.

i despair sometimes of the doo gooders why isnt he in a young offenders institution locked up???

grr im off for a fag and calm down before i blow a gasket.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

busterbloodvessel;1302003 wrote: just read this in my local paper

a fourteen year old youth has admitted sexually assulting a 5 year old girl

but this ratbag cannot be named and shamed because of a court order.

but here comes the best bit he was found to have a low IQ and funding is being sought for him to be treated in hospital he was further remanded into the care of the local authority untill sentencing on the 22nd of april.

:mad::mad::mad:

this has got me fuming no doubt priority funding will be found for his treatment but what about the victim??

no doubt this scum will have a tv to watch and an x box to play on and a understanding shrink to talk too why poor little johnnie did this wicked thing.

while he gets all expenses paid trips to alton towers etc to help him see the errror of his ways.

i despair sometimes of the doo gooders why isnt he in a young offenders institution locked up???

grr im off for a fag and calm down before i blow a gasket.
There are many cases on the web of young boys sexually assaulting children. It is certainly far more common than some think.

I see two sides to this here.

1) We have sexually explicit vidio games and the like that children have access to due to parents having no responsibility as to watch their kids are watching.

2) We Live In a world these days where young girls are paraded as fashion Icons wearing very little for profit and sexuality all around us In TV adverts and the like.

3) Sex Education begins far earlier In schools than In my day and as a result, I believe Kids become more sexually aware far earlier.

However, There Is also a wealth of Imfo on the web that shows that any child or teenager sexually abusing, In some cases goes on to become a Peadophile In adult life. Jon Venebles being the classic example.

The problem we have In this country is a penal system that puts the criminal before the Victem and we have the likes of Deputy PM Harriden Harmen to thank for some of the Loony left Human Rights laws that allow this. For years, they have been bleating that re-hab Is the answer yet If the allegations on Venebles are true, then that Is living proof, that re-hab does not benifit some.

The question we must ask, Is at 14 years old, Is a sexual abuser a criminal or not? In my eyes, Yes, most certainly but you have the Bleeding hearts telling us that he had a hard childhood so It's exusable. We have to stop the excuses and treat teenagers who sexually abuse the same as any other adult Peadophile.

A low IQ Is no excuse In my book. When a recent study In schools showed that half of our children In primary schools can barely write their own name, a low IQ Is no excuse.

I live very close to two youth Institutions and know the regime In both well. In one, the In-mates get nothing. They have to work for 9 months just to earn the right to wear their own trainers. They have bare cells except for family photographs and have to carry out hard labour every day along with a strict educational programme. The other that houses the Countries worst child rapists and killers send out for Pizza every friday. I can say that with every conviction because very often It Is me who takes their order at the weekends and sends a delivery driver out with their order.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Crimes Trials”