huntley back in jail after attack

farmer ned

Post by farmer ned »

hello ned here with this found on sky news

Soham murderer Ian Huntley has returned to prison from hospital after his throat was slashed by a fellow inmate.

The 36-year-old was attacked in Frankland Prison in County Durham where he is serving two life sentences for killing schoolgirls Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.

Huntley's throat was reportedly slashed with a makeshift knife and he was found by prison staff lying in a pool of blood.

Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt, who broke the story last night, said those who found him thought he was going to die.

"It was a very serious attack," he said. unquote

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... 3415578987

i do not condone huntleys crimes and belive he should have hung for them but i cannot see how the authorities will be able to protect huntley now unless they return him to how he was before with absolute high security solitary confinement huntley is a notorius target like all child killers and paedophiles and wherever they send huntley his life will be be in danger .

so he faces the rest of his life looking over his shoulder and being shunted from jail to jail all at the tax payers expense.

i,ve no doubt at sometime or another someone will do the deed and actually kill huntley which will leave the jail with a big mess to sort out with the home office but what can you do with a notorious prisoner like huntley?

unfortunatley we have to keep him for the rest of his days behind a prison wall because they could never let huntley go free even after his 2 life sentences which make about 30 years.

short of shipping him to an american high security penetentary for the rest of his life and he,d possibly get killed there.

at least it wouldnt be on british soil.

NED
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I heard on the news this morning that there Is a possibly he could sue for compensation.

Now that would be an Injustice.

It's quite simple really... If you don't want your throat cut In prison... Don't kill two 10 year old innocent Little girls, pour petrol over them In a ditch and set fire to them so the parents go to their graves never knowing what exactly you did to them.

I have no sympathy for him at all.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Ditto Oscar's post.
beowulf

Post by beowulf »

deserves a 5 foot rope and a 6 foot hole......nuff said
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Oscar Namechange

beowulf;1298619 wrote: deserves a 5 foot rope and a 6 foot hole......nuff said

Normally I would agree, however, as I understand It, Huntley has made several attempts at suicide and expressed the wish to die. Only being the coward that he Is, his attempts have been after stashing sleeping medication and Anti-Depressents and taking them.

Should he want to die so much to escape this world, then far better to keep him on It. Even better to deny him segregation so that he spends the rest of his life In fear looking over his shoulder.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
beowulf

Post by beowulf »

and i disagree cos its my taxes paying to keep him, i resent that............get rid of the scum and all the others like him, who can not/will not be rehabilitated
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

el guapo

Post by el guapo »

prob is guy who did it will prob get longer sentence.....pity

think he should get time off not on
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Oscar Namechange

el guapo;1298732 wrote: prob is guy who did it will prob get longer sentence.....pity

think he should get time off not on
They should give him a Knighthood also for Services to the Public.
bongbong

Post by bongbong »

i fail to see why Huntley is still news he was convicted on overwhelming evidence hes not getting out any time soon lets all forget about him.

Return to “Crimes Trials”