Sarah Payne's killer found with her pic in his cell !!

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I always thought that all mail for inmates in prison was vetted by prison staff before it was handed over to the inmate! It is obvious that this part of the prison system needs to be severely shaken up, particularly at Wakefield Prison, West Yorkshire, where little Sarah Payne's evil murderer is held.

Sarah Paynes' Killer Roy Whiting Found With Pictures Of His Victim In His Prison Cell | UK News | Sky News
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

G#Gill;1298410 wrote: I always thought that all mail for inmates in prison was vetted by prison staff before it was handed over to the inmate! It is obvious that this part of the prison system needs to be severely shaken up, particularly at Wakefield Prison, West Yorkshire, where little Sarah Payne's evil murderer is held.

Sarah Paynes' Killer Roy Whiting Found With Pictures Of His Victim In His Prison Cell | UK News | Sky News

I find the whole episode of Sarah Payne gaunting to this day. She was snatched In a lane Just outside the village where we were living at the time... Ferring In West Sussex. My brother lived In Pulborough at the time and Un-known to him, he drove past her body In that field twice In one day just before they found her.

Roy Whiting was already a convicted Child Molester.

The Village of Ferring was just outside Worthing and I was horrified to learn from one of the Police Officers that our area was popular for the re-placing of Child sex attackers due to the theory that Worthing was a predominatly elderly Town for the retired and they were less likely to re-offend there.

I remember how sick I felt knowing that we had children In the family that played In the lane and the field that Sarah was snatched from and It could have been one of them.

If he has a pic of her then why?

The sicko should have been fried the first time he attacked a child.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

It just tells me, Oscar, that the monster will always have that yen for molesting little girls, and with murder in his sick mind, he will never change. He will always be extremely dangerous to little girls and should never be allowed out of prison. But I fear that one day some misguided so-called experts will insist that the killer is 'cured' and recommend that he be allowed to go free. That will be a very bad day indeed. With the discovery of Sarah's picture and pictures of other little girls, in his cell, Whiting should have any privileges removed instantly.

Why did he have pictures of little Sarah Payne and other little girls in his cell - because he is sick. He will always be sick. He will never change. He should never be freed.
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1298421 wrote: It just tells me, Oscar, that the monster will always have that yen for molesting little girls, and with murder in his sick mind, he will never change. He will always be extremely dangerous to little girls and should never be allowed out of prison. But I fear that one day some misguided so-called experts will insist that the killer is 'cured' and recommend that he be allowed to go free. That will be a very bad day indeed. With the discovery of Sarah's picture and pictures of other little girls, in his cell, Whiting should have any privileges removed instantly.

Why did he have pictures of little Sarah Payne and other little girls in his cell - because he is sick. He will always be sick. He will never change. He should never be freed.

We will always have The Guardian reading Bleeding Liberal heats loony lefties trying to convince us that we are actually fascists for daring to dis-agree with them and believe that he should never ever be put back on the streets.

He had raped a child before he killed Sarah but some moron decided he was fit to return to society. They should never ever make that same mistake twice. Look at Venebles. If the reports are to be believed, he has and most likely will also be a sick peodo.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Now Ian Huntley is in hospital after he had his throat injured by another inmate, not life threatening apparently. He's got two life sentences for killing those two school girls. He'll get it eventually, or do it himself. Pity Roy Whiting doesn't get the same!
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1298428 wrote: Now Ian Huntley is in hospital after he had his throat injured by another inmate, not life threatening apparently. He's got two life sentences for killing those two school girls. He'll get it eventually, or do it himself. Pity Roy Whiting doesn't get the same!
Huntley has tried suicide many times apparently. Let him get on with It and save the tax payer the burden of keeping that piece of scum.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

That poor woman Sara Payne.

I'm at a loss for words.

Suffering a stroke leaving her paralyzed down the left side of her body just weeks ago and now this.
Oscar Namechange

K.Snyder;1298462 wrote: That poor woman Sara Payne.

I'm at a loss for words.

Suffering a stroke leaving her paralyzed down the left side of her body just weeks ago and now this.
She Is truely an amazing woman and since her child was murdered, has campaigned Tirelessly for 'Sarah's Law', a law so the public have the right to know where convicted child molesters are living.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1298467 wrote: She Is truely an amazing woman and since her child was murdered, has campaigned Tirelessly for 'Sarah's Law', a law so the public have the right to know where convicted child molesters are living.

Well good for her. :yh_wink

Return to “Crimes Trials”