Murder Suspect Indicted on 85 Counts

Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

(Dec. 1) -- A registered sex offender has been indicted on 85 counts -- including aggravated murder, rape and kidnapping -- in the deaths of 11 women whose bodies were found at his home, authorities said Tuesday.

In addition, Anthony Sowell, 50, is charged with "brutalizing" three women and raping two of them, Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Bill Mason said.

Story Link: Mass Murder Suspect Anthony Sowell Indicted on 85 Criminal Counts
abbey

Post by abbey »

Bloodyhell!
spot

Post by spot »

If investigators found eleven bodies in my house I'd feel I had an amount of explaining to do. It sounds like he has a prima facie case to answer.

Does the US still use Grand Juries to decide whether to bring a prosecution for this sort of thing?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Any of you ever read the comment sections down at the bottom of some of these stories? Yikes!:eek:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

spot;1268640 wrote: If investigators found eleven bodies in my house I'd feel I had an amount of explaining to do. It sounds like he has a prima facie case to answer.

Does the US still use Grand Juries to decide whether to bring a prosecution for this sort of thing?No, we hand them over to Hoppy immediately.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Crimes Trials”