Hell on Earth..... The pics of The London tube bombings

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

7th July London bombings: Four years after 7/7, a never before seen picture inside the Russell Square train | Mail Online
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

o m g!:-5:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
Bez

Post by Bez »

I watched the ceremony to open the new memorials yesterday.....the music was haunting. Although the 52 stainless steel 'towers' look identical I belive each one is in fact unique and relates to each victim.

July 7th memorial: Prince Charles joins relatives of 7/7 bombings as he unveils Hyde Park monument | Mail Online
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bez;1214704 wrote: I watched the ceremony to open the new memorials yesterday.....the music was haunting. Although the 52 stainless steel 'towers' look identical I belive each one is in fact unique and relates to each victim.

July 7th memorial: Prince Charles joins relatives of 7/7 bombings as he unveils Hyde Park monument | Mail Online It's something we will never forget certainly.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

This day was absolutely awful Oscar...so tragic....

I feel so sorry for the people who were killed and their families left alone to mourne.

The terrorists who did should receive the death penalty. They don't deserve to live:mad:

Return to “Crimes Trials”