Britain has failed computer 'nerd'

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Betrayal of a naive hacker: Why are our MPs doing nothing to help Asperger's victim Gary? | Mail Online

To the US, he's a dangerous cyber-terrorist that they have fought tooth and nail to extradite. To Britain, he's a harmless computer hacker searching for the existence of alien life.

We can not deport dangerous immigrant killers and rapists due to our soft legal system of appeal yet we allow the extradition of one of our own.

Where are you now Jack Straw?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I thought by the title of the thread that someone had missed the train to London.

You may be suprised to learn that I agree with you totally. We dont (or rather this Government )seem to get anything right. Rather they upset the people than offend and upset others. When will the worm turn ?
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212709 wrote: Betrayal of a naive hacker: Why are our MPs doing nothing to help Asperger's victim Gary? | Mail Online

To the US, he's a dangerous cyber-terrorist that they have fought tooth and nail to extradite. To Britain, he's a harmless computer hacker searching for the existence of alien life.

We can not deport dangerous immigrant killers and rapists due to our soft legal system of appeal yet we allow the extradition of one of our own.

Where are you now Jack Straw?

er making shaw frail old men die in prison who's cell could be used to lock up a rapist or a murderer
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1212785 wrote: I thought by the title of the thread that someone had missed the train to London.

You may be suprised to learn that I agree with you totally. We dont (or rather this Government )seem to get anything right. Rather they upset the people than offend and upset others. When will the worm turn ?
Britain has an agreement with the US on extradition. It works like this: Since 9/11 the US can extradite anyone they like without a shred of evidence in the name of 'War on terror'. We, on the other hand can not extradite anyone from the US unless there is over-whelming evidence.

The only time this has worked in our favour is with Abu Hamza who is still fighting and appealling against extradition to the US for terrorist crime.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1212788 wrote: er making shaw frail old men die in prison who's cell could be used to lock up a rapist or a murderer Bollocks..... No-body died DURING the GTR but make no mistake, it was not some jaunt to the park that day. Biggs and co were violent in the extreme and one man died as a result of his injuries later. The old bastard only ever served 15 months of his 30 year sentence before escaping and fleeing to Brazil where he posed and postured to the press sticking two fingers up to our country.

He even deliberately fathered a child by a Brazilian woman as being a father of a Brazilian child, he escaped extradition. As Jack straw rightfully said, Biggs has never showed one iota of remorse for the part he played in that man's death. Let the old git rot.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212856 wrote: Bollocks..... No-body died DURING the GTR but make no mistake, it was not some jaunt to the park that day. Biggs and co were violent in the extreme and one man died as a result of his injuries later. The old bastard only ever served 15 months of his 30 year sentence before escaping and fleeing to Brazil where he posed and postured to the press sticking two fingers up to our country.

He even deliberately fathered a child by a Brazilian woman as being a father of a Brazilian child, he escaped extradition. As Jack straw rightfully said, Biggs has never showed one iota of remorse for the part he played in that man's death. Let the old git rot.

really is there any need for a response like that :thinking::thinking:

my anti virus needs up dating :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1212875 wrote: really is there any need for a response like that :thinking::thinking:

my anti virus needs up dating :rolleyes::rolleyes: worms
Lon

Post by Lon »

There will be a full moon soon

Return to “Crimes Trials”