No parole for Mr Ronald Biggs.

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs refused parole - Telegraph
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

i really fail to see what good it does to keep this frail old man with ill health in prison then let lots of rapists and murderers go to repeat thier crimes hurting people in the process

respect for the law thats rich coming from a person who comes from the nose in the trough rip off the public brigade :-5:-5

if any one else did that the fraud squad would be kicking the front down in seconds
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

just shows whats more important to some people ,,, Money of course:rolleyes::-5:-5:-5

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

farmer giles;1212113 wrote: i really fail to see what good it does to keep this frail old man with ill health in prison then let lots of rapists and murderers go to repeat thier crimes hurting people in the process

respect for the law thats rich coming from a person who comes from the nose in the trough rip off the public brigade :-5:-5

if any one else did that the fraud squad would be kicking the front down in seconds

his sentance was not too long its just murders and rapists sentences are too short
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

el guapo;1212116 wrote: his sentance was not too long its just murders and rapists sentences are too short

i am not saying his sentance is to long i'm saying what is the point in keeping a frail old who would not be able to jay walk across the road let alone commit a crime locked away

where is the humanity in keeping this frail old man in a prison cell he should be spending his last days putting his feet up with his family :thinking::thinking:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

el guapo;1212116 wrote: his sentance was not too long its just murders and rapists sentences are too short

exactly right Jesse:D but they wont get as long you see cos they dodnt rob a bank ,, or a train,, or whatever ,, they did'nt steal a large amount of dosh so they dont get as long a sentence,, like i said ,,Money is more important to the law makers it seems:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

farmer giles;1212118 wrote: i am not saying his sentance is to long i'm saying what is the point in keeping a frail old who would not be able to jay walk across the road let alone commit a crime locked away

where is the humanity in keeping this frail old man in a prison cell he should be spending his last days putting his feet up with his family :thinking::thinking:

I thnk he had quite a bit of freedom first though didnt he? if he hadnt comitted a crime he wouldnt be in prison now,, simple:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

kazalala;1212147 wrote: I thnk he had quite a bit of freedom first though didnt he? if he hadnt comitted a crime he wouldnt be in prison now,, simple:)

well people who have commited crimes much harsher than his his have been freed to commit yet further vile crimes

i see no point in locking up a frail old man till he dies its inhuman really simple:rolleyes:
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bill Sikes;1212087 wrote: Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs refused parole - Telegraph
Good.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

farmer giles;1212152 wrote: well people who have commited crimes much harsher than his his have been freed to commit yet further vile crimes

i see no point in locking up a frail old man till he dies its inhuman really simple:rolleyes:

yes thats true ,,, thats what i find so harsh,,,, the victims of rapes, attacks that may have left them maimed for life,, murder victims families,,, it must be so maddening for them to think they wont let him out and yet in their cases they lucky if the rapist/murderer gets ten years!:-5

as for Ronnie Briggs ,,, i do see your point ,,but i am a bit harsh when it comes to stuff like this really ,,, i just think you do something wrong, suffer the consequences *shrug* :thinking: he lived the high life for long enough , now he has to pay:thinking: Just because someone is old,, dont mean they should be treated differently in this case, so if he was young and fit it would be ok for him to be there? just cos your old and frail then it dont matter if you are a criminal? this dont seem to have anythign to do with the crime committed and the sentence being served. naaa.

there now ,, you have seen my hard face:o:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

kazalala;1212173 wrote: yes thats true ,,, thats what i find so harsh,,,, the victims of rapes, attacks that may have left them maimed for life,, murder victims families,,, it must be so maddening for them to think they wont let him out and yet in their cases they lucky if the rapist/murderer gets ten years!:-5

as for Ronnie Briggs ,,, i do see your point ,,but i am a bit harsh when it comes to stuff like this really ,,, i just think you do something wrong, suffer the consequences *shrug* :thinking: he lived the high life for long enough , now he has to pay:thinking: Just because someone is old,, dont mean they should be treated differently in this case, so if he was young and fit it would be ok for him to be there? just cos your old and frail then it dont matter if you are a criminal? this dont seem to have anythign to do with the crime committed and the sentence being served. naaa.

there now ,, you have seen my hard face:o:wah:

war criminals yes never forget :thinking:

but lets not forget his crimes were 50 years ago his life has been ruined why not let the frail old guy die in piece :thinking: what are we monsters:thinking:

be careful as you slay your demons in case you become one :-6
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

farmer giles;1212185 wrote: war criminals yes never forget :thinking:

but lets not forget his crimes were 50 years ago his life has been ruined why not let the frail old guy die in piece :thinking: what are we monsters:thinking:

be careful as you slay your demons in case you become one :-6

is he your grandad:-2:sneaky::yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1212185 wrote: war criminals yes never forget :thinking:

be careful as you slay your demons in case you become one :-6 What you see is a frail old man. I remember the arrogant pig who stuck two fingers up to our country at any given opportunity from Brazil where he escaped extradition and only wanted to return to Britain because his money had run out and he wanted free NHS care. :-5
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

kazalala;1212187 wrote: is he your grandad:-2:sneaky::yh_rotfl

you monster :rolleyes::rolleyes:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

farmer giles;1212190 wrote: you monster :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:p:p

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212189 wrote: What you see is a frail old man. I remember the arrogant pig who stuck two fingers up to our country at any given opportunity from Brazil where he escaped extradition and only wanted to return to Britain because his money had run out and he wanted free NHS care. :-5

and :rolleyes:

he is an old man who is dying where is your heart and humanity :thinking::thinking:
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1212193 wrote: and :rolleyes:

he is an old man who is dying where is your heart and humanity :thinking::thinking: I haven't got any. He did the crime, he can pay the time.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212196 wrote: I haven't got any. He did the crime, he can pay the time.

well thats your opinion ,i think keeping the old guy locked up is inhumane and serves no purpose :thinking:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

farmer giles;1212199 wrote: well thats your opinion ,i think keeping the old guy locked up is inhumane and serves no purpose :thinking:

well we know what your opinion is,,, shall i stay out of this thread now seeing as how i disagree:sneaky::p:p:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

kazalala;1212202 wrote: well we know what your opinion is,,, shall i stay out of this thread now seeing as how i disagree:sneaky::p:p:D

that would be the humane thing to do :sneaky::sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1212199 wrote: well thats your opinion ,i think keeping the old guy locked up is inhumane and serves no purpose :thinking:
In his case, i don't care.

What next? Let off Nazi war criminals because they are ill?
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212204 wrote: In his case, i don't care.

What next? Let off Nazi war criminals because they are ill?

i do believe i have allready answered that :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

robbing a bank is not genicide is it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i mean why not lock up older women that coller a hoodie :sneaky::sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1212206 wrote: i do believe i have allready answered that :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

robbing a bank is not genicide is it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i mean why not lock up older women that coller a hoodie :sneaky::sneaky:
I couldn't have given a flying toss if they had of locked me up. It would have been worth it just to see my war memorial treated with the respect it deserves and all the oldie's telling me how beautifull it now looks. :p:p Infact, i'd do it again :p:p

Infact, i care so little for ronnie Biggs that i am going to eat my hot dogs now which by the way, you can not buy squirty American mustard anywhere these days :-5
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212210 wrote: I couldn't have given a flying toss if they had of locked me up. It would have been worth it just to see my war memorial treated with the respect it deserves and all the oldie's telling me how beautifull it now looks. :p:p Infact, i'd do it again :p:p

Infact, i care so little for ronnie Biggs that i am going to eat my hot dogs now which by the way, you can not buy squirty American mustard anywhere these days :-5

i have no idea what you are talking about :thinking:
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1212214 wrote: i have no idea what you are talking about :thinking:

Neither have i :thinking::thinking::thinking: Got any mustard?
dubs

Post by dubs »

oscar;1212189 wrote: What you see is a frail old man. I remember the arrogant pig who stuck two fingers up to our country at any given opportunity from Brazil where he escaped extradition and only wanted to return to Britain because his money had run out and he wanted free NHS care. :-5

Totally agree! Let the old bastard rot in jail.

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

i see i am the only humanitarian here then :):)
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212217 wrote: Neither have i :thinking::thinking::thinking: Got any mustard?

french or collermans english mustard :):)
dubs

Post by dubs »

farmer giles;1212221 wrote: i see i am the only humanitarian here then :):)

If when you say Humanitarian, you mean, Big soft Girl....Then yes! :D

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1212222 wrote: french or collermans english mustard :):) ooooooo i like a bit of french

:sneaky:
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

dubs;1212223 wrote: If when you say Humanitarian, you mean, Big soft Girl....Then yes! :D

yawn :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1212224 wrote: ooooooo i like a bit of french

:sneaky:
explains the dog bringing in the snails then :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Return to “Crimes Trials”