Search for Moors Victim Keith Bennett officially ended after 45 years.

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Moors murder victim Keith Bennett search ended by police - Telegraph

What a sentence for his mother, to never know what happened to her little boy and never being able to lay him to rest?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1211920 wrote: Moors murder victim Keith Bennett search ended by police - Telegraph

What a sentence for his mother, to never know what happened to her little boy and never being able to lay him to rest?

yea ,, thats so sad:(

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

i heard this on tv ,what a shame they cant give their loved on a decent funeral :(:(
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1211999 wrote: i heard this on tv ,what a shame they cant give their loved on a decent funeral :(:(

A little snippet of true trivia for you.

When Myra Hindley died, she got her wish to have her ashes scattered on 'Saddleworth Moor' which they did. It was a windy day and the wind blew the ashes in a pile by a tree. Seconds later a dog came along and i saw a wonderful pic in the newspaper of this dog leg cocked pissing on her ashes. Couldn't be more fitting really.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

oscar;1212159 wrote: A little snippet of true trivia for you.

When Myra Hindley died, she got her wish to have her ashes scattered on 'Saddleworth Moor' which they did. It was a windy day and the wind blew the ashes in a pile by a tree. Seconds later a dog came along and i saw a wonderful pic in the newspaper of this dog leg cocked pissing on her ashes. Couldn't be more fitting really.

my dog is too precious to me to even do that for her.

Her ashes should have been dropped down the sewer..

The woman was a monster
Oscar Namechange

Victoria;1212164 wrote: my dog is too precious to me to even do that for her.

Her ashes should have been dropped down the sewer..

The woman was a monster
I was thinking along the lines of leaving her rotting corpse on the top of a hill some-where but that would be grosley unfair on the maggots that would infest her.

I hope she's in hell.
sharedfastlane

Post by sharedfastlane »

Lovely little boy - it wrenched my heart to read of it years ago - he looked like one of my chidlren. And he had said when on the. Moors, " My Mum would like it up here"

Can only hope people have been good to his family
Oscar Namechange

sharedfastlane;1212655 wrote: Lovely little boy - it wrenched my heart to read of it years ago - he looked like one of my chidlren. And he had said when on the. Moors, " My Mum would like it up here"

Can only hope people have been good to his family All the time they were searching, his mother had hope. She has none now, poor woman. :(

Return to “Crimes Trials”