Two men raped a 7th grade girl and one calls her from jail to apologize.

scholle-kid

Post by scholle-kid »

These two men texted her while she was in class and talked her into leaving school and meeting them outside. . They then threatened her and made her get in the car. They took her to one of their homes and took turns raping her for several hours. The men are 18 and 19 she is 14. the men were arrested and one of them called her from his jail cell to apologize and say he couldn't get into anymore trouble cuz he already had to much trouble in his life. He left this message /confession on her voice mail.

1st news story.

KOB.com - Alleged rapist*to victim: I didn't mean to do it

update to story

KOB.com - Men booked for child rape, kidnapping

3rd update

KOB.com - BCSO: Men abduct girl from school, rape her
There are no savage and civilised peoples; there are only different cultures.
abbey

Post by abbey »

How the hell did'nt the school/Teachers/friends not notice her absence?

Also, why did'nt the boys parent question why they were taking a young girl to the bedroom?
scholle-kid

Post by scholle-kid »

abbey;1148241 wrote: How the hell did'nt the school/Teachers/friends not notice her absence?

Also, why did'nt the boys parent question why they were taking a young girl to the bedroom?

One more ,, how the hell did he call and leave a voice mail on her cell phone from his jail cell ? those calls are suppose to be collect ? But he did.

Why the school didn't notice is a good question , and the school ain't talking.

I read somewhere that the men were arguing when they walked in . But that still doesn't explain how they got a girl up the stairs.

There is a lot of people ( and I have been so mad) that have tried to say since the girl had tested one of the men that it was her fault or that since the parent cooking in the kitchen didn't hear the girl screaming ,the girl wanted it. I have been so pissed . First and fore most at 14 years old the law says she is a minor at 18 and 19 the law says the men are adults and there for it is statutory rape no matter what. those two men went to a middle school and lured her out. It was premeditated. Then add the a** hol*s confession and sob story on the recorded voice mail . While there are a lot of 'holes' and seemingly missing details , the facts are 2 adult men took turns raping a 14 tear old girl for several hours. I blame the two men . The girls mother has been slack in her duty and responsibility as the girls mother and protector, but the men are the criminals. I raised a daughter and if a child knows she is loved at home she makes better choices when she is out in the world, YES she will make mistakes and have bad judgements but not to the dangerous extent of looking for love and acceptance from just anyone that pays any attention . . this story just tears me up.:-5:-5:-5
Hisgirl_2455

Post by Hisgirl_2455 »

Oh, isn't Thomas just a brianiac!! At least they have his confession now, and a new charge. That girl will never forget this lesson and I hope that watching them suffer and pay the price will help her heal. What a horrible way to learn such horrible things happen in this world for such a young girl.
scholle-kid

Post by scholle-kid »

Hisgirl_2455;1156219 wrote: Oh, isn't Thomas just a brianiac!! At least they have his confession now, and a new charge. That girl will never forget this lesson and I hope that watching them suffer and pay the price will help her heal. What a horrible way to learn such horrible things happen in this world for such a young girl.

I totally agree.

Return to “Crimes Trials”