Post by pantoandy »

hello again its me lord grumpy.

before i introduce todays column i would just like to thank all the FG members

who visit my column regulary and wish everyone at the FG

A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

WITH LOVE FROM THE GRUMPS XXXX

p.s the kisses are for the ladies only dont want you to think i,d turned bbc 2

and i,ll be back ranting in the new year for the AA grumpy column 2009

TWO drunken schoolboys who kicked a father to death when he asked for a cigarette were locked up for 12 years yesterday.

Alex Farrelly, 15, and Benjamin Vine, 16, also hit William Wickham over the head with a beer bottle and stamped on his neck so hard he was unable to breathe.

Vine’s footprints were found on the 44-year-old’s body.

William’s friend Kayleigh Greeste, who saw the attack, said they kicked the trawlerman’s head “backwards and forwards and from side to side”, the court heard.

The pair, who had been downing lager, left him dying in a pool of blood outside a church. He had 27 separate injuries.

Around £5 was missing from the victim’s pocket in Gosport, Hants.

Later the killers called police, claiming to be witnesses.

But cops found blood all over their trainers.

The pair admitted murder at Winchester Crown Court and must serve at least 12 years at a young offenders’ institution.

Mr Justice Butterfield said: “Your victim posed not the slightest threat.”

William’s ex Lynne Stevens, mum of his son Louis, said: “I feel I’ve lost my little boy too. Losing his dad has left him withdrawn, depressed and angry.”

Louis, nine, said in a statement: “There are loads of things I miss about my dad. We’d play-fight and watch films cuddled up on the sofa.”

AAG

what is it with this juvenille deliquency that plagues britain at the moment .

2 boys aged 15 and 16 locked up for the next 12 years which is an adult sentence in prison.

they,ll do 6 years in a young offenders and 6 years in a mainstream prison

and be 27 and 28 respectivley what a waste.

still if you play with fire expect to get your fingers burnt and i appalaud the judge for caging these 2 scumbags for the next 12 years.

lets see more of these feral youths sent to prison along with the drunken yobs

who plague our towns and cities every friday and saturday night.

AAG
OpenMind

drunken schoolboys caged for 12 years the AA grumpy column

Post by OpenMind »

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to ya Grumps.:-6
Oscar Namechange

drunken schoolboys caged for 12 years the AA grumpy column

Post by Oscar Namechange »

pantoandy;1089444 wrote: hello again its me lord grumpy.

before i introduce todays column i would just like to thank all the FG members

who visit my column regulary and wish everyone at the FG

A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

WITH LOVE FROM THE GRUMPS XXXX

p.s the kisses are for the ladies only dont want you to think i,d turned bbc 2

and i,ll be back ranting in the new year for the AA grumpy column 2009

TWO drunken schoolboys who kicked a father to death when he asked for a cigarette were locked up for 12 years yesterday.

Alex Farrelly, 15, and Benjamin Vine, 16, also hit William Wickham over the head with a beer bottle and stamped on his neck so hard he was unable to breathe.

Vine’s footprints were found on the 44-year-old’s body.

William’s friend Kayleigh Greeste, who saw the attack, said they kicked the trawlerman’s head “backwards and forwards and from side to side”, the court heard.

The pair, who had been downing lager, left him dying in a pool of blood outside a church. He had 27 separate injuries.

Around £5 was missing from the victim’s pocket in Gosport, Hants.

Later the killers called police, claiming to be witnesses.

But cops found blood all over their trainers.

The pair admitted murder at Winchester Crown Court and must serve at least 12 years at a young offenders’ institution.

Mr Justice Butterfield said: “Your victim posed not the slightest threat.”

William’s ex Lynne Stevens, mum of his son Louis, said: “I feel I’ve lost my little boy too. Losing his dad has left him withdrawn, depressed and angry.”

Louis, nine, said in a statement: “There are loads of things I miss about my dad. We’d play-fight and watch films cuddled up on the sofa.”

AAG

what is it with this juvenille deliquency that plagues britain at the moment .

2 boys aged 15 and 16 locked up for the next 12 years which is an adult sentence in prison.

they,ll do 6 years in a young offenders and 6 years in a mainstream prison

and be 27 and 28 respectivley what a waste.

still if you play with fire expect to get your fingers burnt and i appalaud the judge for caging these 2 scumbags for the next 12 years.

lets see more of these feral youths sent to prison along with the drunken yobs

who plague our towns and cities every friday and saturday night.

AAG

Time and again we see cases like this come up in the press and then there's all the one's that don't result in death that we don't get to hear about.

I used to blame the parents solely but of late, i am not so sure.

We seem to have bred a middle generation where these youths behave in a way that is out of anyone's comprehension.

I see it where i live. We have a school that throws out 1,200 every afternnon. The majority are good kids that are credits to their parents. Then there is 'that breed'. These can barely string a sentence together, they are rude to shop workers, don't know the meaning of please amd thankyou, spit in the street, wander the streets til the small hours, drink, insult anyone who happens to come their way, throw stones at passing cars etc i could go on. The local police do nothing. It is grade C crime and not worth interupting their tea breaks for.

I was at a police/residents meeting only a few nights ago where elderly residents were asking the police when discussing the groups of up to 40 kids that congregate outside their homes 'Why are their no arrests?'

This is where the problem lie's. If you can not educate the thick idiot parents then the police are to blame. The longer they leave them without arrest, the longer these kids think their behaviour is acceptable and it just gets worse and worse.

If police started aressting for the minor offences, i.e. breach of the peace, section 4, intimidation. threatening behaviour etc etc and make a rule of 3 strikes and your out. After 3 arrests, stick them in a youth detention centre with no privaliges and the little Darlings may think twice.

We have 'Blunkett's army of PSO's here and are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard and as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit. I myself have seen the local kids even spit at them.

These kids do not suddenly turn into killers over night, they have a few years practice before they get to that stage. If the police did their job in the first place, they would not be wandering the streets looking for victems.

It's the fault of the ppolice , soft magistrates and dumb thick parents.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Crimes Trials”