sneering yob jail cry baby the AA grumpy column

pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

ho ho ho merry grumpmas .

yes im here again with crimbo just around the corner although it wont be for sean mercer boo hoo sniff sniff !!!

THE sneering killer of 11-year-old Rhys Jones SOBBED in his jail cell after being convicted of murder.

Sean Mercer, 18, broke down after being sentenced to a minimum of 22 years.

Just hours earlier, the wannabe gangster sniggered in the dock in front of Rhys’ parents.

But the mask slipped as he returned for the night to Manchester’s tough Strangeways jail.

A source told The Sun: “When he arrived back from Liverpool Crown Court he even bragged he had been expecting a longer sentence.

“But within a few hours, he was found alone with tears running down his face — showing the coward he really is.

“Early on he’d boast about how he’d do a 35-year stretch standing on his head. It seemed a big act. I think he was terrified.”

Mercer is a target for attacks by lags repulsed at the shooting of Everton fan Rhys in a car park in Croxteth, Liverpool.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith yesterday pledged to tackle gang culture so no more families would suffer like Rhys’ parents Stephen, 45, and Melanie, 43.

://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2049819.ece

AAG

what goes around comes around let this be a lesson to all the other toe rags that prowl our streets with guns thinking they,re american street gansters.

the american street gangster may seen normal across the pond in new york and places like that but in the uk this feral behaviour will not be tolerated and lead to long jail sentences the easy way would be to hang him but never mind sean only 1,040 weeks to go or 17,030 days.

we,d better send an articulated lorry full of kleenex to strangeways special delivery for sean mercer

AAG
Bez

Post by Bez »

pantoandy;1088961 wrote: ho ho ho merry grumpmas .

yes im here again with crimbo just around the corner although it wont be for sean mercer boo hoo sniff sniff !!!

THE sneering killer of 11-year-old Rhys Jones SOBBED in his jail cell after being convicted of murder.

Sean Mercer, 18, broke down after being sentenced to a minimum of 22 years.

Just hours earlier, the wannabe gangster sniggered in the dock in front of Rhys’ parents.

But the mask slipped as he returned for the night to Manchester’s tough Strangeways jail.

A source told The Sun: “When he arrived back from Liverpool Crown Court he even bragged he had been expecting a longer sentence.

“But within a few hours, he was found alone with tears running down his face — showing the coward he really is.

“Early on he’d boast about how he’d do a 35-year stretch standing on his head. It seemed a big act. I think he was terrified.”

Mercer is a target for attacks by lags repulsed at the shooting of Everton fan Rhys in a car park in Croxteth, Liverpool.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith yesterday pledged to tackle gang culture so no more families would suffer like Rhys’ parents Stephen, 45, and Melanie, 43.

://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2049819.ece

AAG

what goes around comes around let this be a lesson to all the other toe rags that prowl our streets with guns thinking they,re american street gansters.

the american street gangster may seen normal across the pond in new york and places like that but in the uk this feral behaviour will not be tolerated and lead to long jail sentences the easy way would be to hang him but never mind sean only 1,040 weeks to go or 17,030 days.

we,d better send an ariculated lorry full of kleenex to strangeways special delivery for sean mercer

AAG

Here here !
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

pantoandy;1088961 wrote: .....prowl our streets with guns thinking they,re american street gansters. the american street gangster may seen normal across the pond in new york and places like that but in the uk ....

The American street ganster that you quote is anything but a normal occurance here and probably nothing more than your own conception taken from movies and selected news items such as the ones you so regularly choose to share.

America is huge in size. Going from one of our states to another state is like traveling from the country of Germany to France to Belgium. To compare the UK to a very, very small segment of the US is ludicrose.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

Kindle;1089118 wrote: The American street ganster that you quote is anything but a normal occurance here and probably nothing more than your own conception taken from movies and selected news items such as the ones you so regularly choose to share.

America is huge in size. Going from one of our states to another state is like traveling from the country of Germany to France to Belgium. To compare the UK to a very, very small segment of the US is ludicrose.

i will admit i,ve never been across the pond as i am afraid of flying.

but is it true that there are street gangs in the less better parts of new york ?.

i only used new york as an example that street gangs prowl some cities and have turf wars i was not refering to all the usa although the states is where some of these juvenille deliquents get their ideas from.
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

pantoandy;1089434 wrote: i was not refering to all the usa although the states is where some of these juvenille deliquents get their ideas from.

and from TV, movies, newspapers, books....................

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1

Return to “Crimes Trials”