gangrape teens jailed for 56 years the AA grumpy column

pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

good afternoon your ever faithfull AA grumpy here bashing away at the keyboard again.

broken britain continues to dominate the news with this horrific story but thankfully with a good ending where the criminals are all now banged up in jail.

NINE schoolboys who repeatedly raped a 14-year-old girl were yesterday locked up for a total of almost 56 years.

The Kingzhold gang – three were only 13 at the time of the attack – singled out their victim because she had “dissed” their leader O’Neil ‘Hitman’ Denton.

She told Denton’s girlfriend she thought he was a “tramp”.

The girl, who later tried to commit suicide, was dragged by her hair between a series of tower blocks in Hackney and was threatened with a knife, hit and orally raped during the hour and a half attack – some of which was filmed on mobile phones.

By the time she was dragged to Tredescant House, on the Frampton Park Estate, which the gang referred to as “the paedophile block” up to 15 gang members had been summoned to join in. The attack happened as she walked home from visiting a cousin.

Denton, 16, was waiting with Weiled Ibrahim, 17, Yusuf Raymond, 16, and Jayden Ryan, 16.

At one point she saw a friend, Cleon Brown, 15, who sneered: “I can’t help you now, I’m with my boys,” before raping her.

In an impact statement the victim, who now lives in a police safe house, said: “I feel like a prisoner, having to look over my shoulder everywhere I go.”

Judge Wendy Joseph, QC, told Denton at Snaresbrook Crown Court: “Your attitude was one of aggression, your purpose revenge, the exercise of power, sexual gratification and to gain pleasure from humiliating your victim.”

Denton, Ibrahim and Raymond all pleaded guilty to rape, kidnap and false imprisonment. Denton, was sentenced to seven years and four months in a young offenders institute.

Second-in-command Ibrahim received the same sentence and Raymond was given nine years with an extended licence period.

Ryan was sentenced to eight years. Alexander Vanderpuije, 15, Jack Bartle, 16, and Brown were given six years.

Another 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was sentenced to three years and nine months. An unnamed 14-year-old got two years and five months.

AAG

the happy ending i refered to is all are now serving long sentences and have been named and shamed apart from the 14 year old but i have no doubt that he will be named and shamed locally.

what is happening here in britain with this gang culture if you follow the story most if not all are blacks.

now im not going to go off on a racist tangent here but these black and white youth street gangs have to be stopped .

the law and parents must instill some respect back into society.

we need to start with the reintroduction of borstals and detention centres for these feral youths and the courts must use these powers as most children know that the police are reluctant to arrest children under14.

police must take a zero tollerance attitude and the red tape and paperwork must be consigned to the bin and allow the police to do their job

AAG

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: 9 teens in nightmare gang rape get 56 yrs
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

I do not think their punishment was sufficient for the crime.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Rape, as a crime, is underrated as such. This, unfortunately, is historical and stems from the view that the woman, being a woman, aroused the male and the male could not help himself.

But, rape is not only violent, it is intrusive upon the woman. It is a horrific crime.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I have been following this trial for a while.

The people who should be in prison are the parents and the mother of the girl...... Yes, shock horror, i said the mother of the girl should be in prison too.

During the week i read an extremely detailed account of what happened to the girl known by the court as 'Jenny'.

In court, police officers gave evidence to say that they were astonished at the reaction of the boy rapists parents. They said that none of them had any regard for the victem, one even saying 'What's the big deal, she was a slag'.?

Other parents showed their anger to police that 'Jenny had got the boys on the estate into so much trouble with the police'.

When interviewed, one mother of a boy said to police 'He didn't touch jenny, he didn't even get a blow job'. Now tell me, that the scum parent of that boy should not be banged up with the likes of Karen Matthews.?

Why the mother as well???

One of the worst things about this case was that as 'Jenny' was being dragged naked by her hair from block to block by the boys, she had up to 4 adults pass her and see her predicament. All apparently noticed her plight and did nothing.

'Jenny' told the court that one woman locked eyes with her as she was being dragged to the 3rd block and the woman winked at her. 'jenny felt sure that this was a sign that the woman would call for help but no help came.

When 'Jenny's' mother realised she was late home, she went out on the estate to look for her. 'Jenny's' mother told police that she saw a young girl half naked in a head lock with 4 black guys dragging her up the street. BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T SEE THE GIRL PROPERLY AND DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS HER OWN DAUGHTER, SHE CARRIED ON WALKING BY AND IGNORED HER.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

oscar;1082091 wrote: I have been following this trial for a while.

The people who should be in prison are the parents and the mother of the girl...... Yes, shock horror, i said the mother of the girl should be in prison too.

During the week i read an extremely detailed account of what happened to the girl known by the court as 'Jenny'.

In court, police officers gave evidence to say that they were astonished at the reaction of the boy rapists parents. They said that none of them had any regard for the victem, one even saying 'What's the big deal, she was a slag'.?

Other parents showed their anger to police that 'Jenny had got the boys on the estate into so much trouble with the police'.

When interviewed, one mother of a boy said to police 'He didn't touch jenny, he didn't even get a blow job'. Now tell me, that the scum parent of that boy should not be banged up with the likes of Karen Matthews.?

Why the mother as well???

One of the worst things about this case was that as 'Jenny' was being dragged naked by her hair from block to block by the boys, she had up to 4 adults pass her and see her predicament. All apparently noticed her plight and did nothing.

'Jenny' told the court that one woman locked eyes with her as she was being dragged to the 3rd block and the woman winked at her. 'jenny felt sure that this was a sign that the woman would call for help but no help came.

When 'Jenny's' mother realised she was late home, she went out on the estate to look for her. 'Jenny's' mother told police that she saw a young girl half naked in a head lock with 4 black guys dragging her up the street. BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T SEE THE GIRL PROPERLY AND DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS HER OWN DAUGHTER, SHE CARRIED ON WALKING BY AND IGNORED HER.

People are becoming more and more desentsitized. It is like they don't register the difference between what is real and what is TV or CyberWorld. Since so many do know the difference, I can't speculate on what could be done to enlighten those that don't.

In the past, we have seen movies on this subject (people looking the other way or doing nothing) and the news has numerous cases of "people not wanting to get involved."

This is a most distressing case. I can't imagine how this girl will come out of this trauma.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Kindle;1082177 wrote: People are becoming more and more desentsitized. It is like they don't register the difference between what is real and what is TV or CyberWorld. Since so many do know the difference, I can't speculate on what could be done to enlighten those that don't.

In the past, we have seen movies on this subject (people looking the other way or doing nothing) and the news has numerous cases of "people not wanting to get involved."

This is a most distressing case. I can't imagine how this girl will come out of this trauma.

I agree. How can any person seeing that, not be suspicious??

I know that if it were me, I'd call the police and risk wasting their time rather than be un-sure.

How can the parents be so de-sentionalised by it?

I can understand kids being influenced by TV etc but not the parents.

I saw a very young girl being roughed up very recently in my village. She was about 15 yrs old and was screaming. The young boys who were pulling her about late at night did not seem to be playing with her. I distinctly saw one young lad quite forcefully kick her.

I marched straight up to them and asked her if she was ok and wanted the police. She looked at them first and then said, no it's ok, we were just mucking about. I'll never know for sure as it didn't look like mucking about to me. She wanted to walk with me down to the shops so i'm convinced she was in trouble but she didn't want the police. I had to let her walk home on her own as she insisted she was Ok.

So, in my mind, i just can't understand anyone walking past that scene and doing nothing.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Crimes Trials”