prison officers paid overtime to guard baby p hated mum the AA grumpy column

pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

hello lord grumpy here reporting in from grumpy towers.

and firstly a grrrrrrrreat big thank you to the FG members who went online and signed the suns petition for baby p

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY GRUMPY HEART THANK YOU :D:D:D:D OVER 1 MILLION PEOPLE SIGNED THE PETITION!!! NOT JUST HERE IN THE UK BUT FROM AROUND THE WORLD with more coming in ( i hope gordon browns dustmen dont mind a bit of overtime. )

but if he listens and makes noises in the right ears and the lot are sacked then it will be worth it all for baby p if not a political disaster which proves brown isnt listening.

and so to business ...

Prison officers at London’s Holloway jail are being paid overtime to guard Baby P’s hated mum from fellow inmates, The Sun can reveal.

She is in a segregation unit but six have to run a gauntlet with her when she needs to see her lawyers. A “freeze” is imposed on the movements of all other prisoners, according to a leaked document. Meanwhile the Legal Visits Room has to be cleared for two hours at a time. Prison governors have already received a direct threat to maim her, sources said.

They fear one of the 500 female cons will be tempted to go further.

A jail insider said: “Some of the women here are serving 20 years, so they don’t mind a few extra months for bashing her in.

“They are mothers and can’t believe how she could hurt her own kid. I don’t think we should be paid to stop it happening — because she deserves everything coming to her.

“Not since Maxine Carr have we had someone here so hated equally by staff and inmates.

“She just shrugs her shoulders when asked about what happened. I’ve never seen her shed a tear for Baby P. She’s a cold-hearted bitch.”

Last night the Prison Service said: “We don’t comment on individual prisoners.”

AAG

to quote the prison officer who made this statement

They are mothers and can’t believe how she could hurt her own kid. I don’t think we should be paid to stop it happening — because she deserves everything coming to her.

“Not since Maxine Carr have we had someone here so hated equally by staff and inmates. unquote

unfortunatly what they believe in right and wrong doesnt count they are bound as

serving officers of the law to protect these 3 scum even though all 3 deserve a date with the executioner.

i agree and hope that all get whats coming to them if they havent had a good kicking from the staff already because of these bastards a beautiful blonde little

boys life has been snuffed out.

however accidents happen and my last word on this being what goes around comes around may it come quick and may they all rot in jail for years to come .

AAG
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

I truly believe that she sound be fed to the wolves, take away all her protection and let them get her. I dont believe anyone would feel any sympathy for that piece of 5hit.
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

SuzyB;1069191 wrote: I truly believe that she sound be fed to the wolves, take away all her protection and let them get her. I dont believe anyone would feel any sympathy for that piece of 5hit.

i dont i hope they burn in hell

but just hope no prison officer loses their job when it happens not for these scum anyway :mad:
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

pantoandy;1069193 wrote: i dont i hope they burn in hell

but just hope no prison officer loses their job when it happens not for these scum anyway :mad:

Can you imagine the public outcry if that happened :thinking:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

SuzyB;1069203 wrote: Can you imagine the public outcry if that happened :thinking:

unfortunatly suzy they have to look after these scumbags .

read my last posting on curries for muslim prisioners they think they run whitemoor jail with threats of terror .

now if i allowed a BNP / national front opinion to take its head on what i think of them the rest of this page would be un printable .

i have nothing against honest hard working ethnics just these scum.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

As many know... I hate face book and no longer post on there, however, this is the message i posted on face book two nights ago.

'Dear Idiots.. That is to every one of you who joined the 'Let's torture baby P's mother' group and posted your own death threats to her on face book. You should all give yourselfs a good pat on the back. Well Done.

'Maxine Carr' costs the tax payer £20 million in constantly re-homing her due to threats. She has a new identity and life-style after her lawyers proved to the high court that her life was at risk upon her release.

Baby P's mothers lawyers are to produce face book groups and death threats to the high court to prove that Baby P's mother's life is at risk upon her release from prison.

This means that every idiot who joined a group on here or who posted death threats have given her what she wants. You have just cost the tax-payer another £20 million without inflation. It will include her being given a house, 24 hour police protection, a new identity and benifit for life. She may even build a new life over-sea's.

Well done to all of you and thank you from one tax payer.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

oscar;1069279 wrote: As many know... I hate face book and no longer post on there, however, this is the message i posted on face book two nights ago.

'Dear Idiots.. That is to every one of you who joined the 'Let's torture baby P's mother' group and posted your own death threats to her on face book. You should all give yourselfs a good pat on the back. Well Done.

'Maxine Carr' costs the tax payer £20 million in constantly re-homing her due to threats. She has a new identity and life-style after her lawyers proved to the high court that her life was at risk upon her release.

Baby P's mothers lawyers are to produce face book groups and death threats to the high court to prove that Baby P's mother's life is at risk upon her release from prison.

This means that every idiot who joined a group on here or who posted death threats have given her what she wants. You have just cost the tax-payer another £20 million without inflation. It will include her being given a house, 24 hour police protection, a new identity and benifit for life. She may even build a new life over-sea's.

Well done to all of you and thank you from one tax payer.

if she makes it through her sentence:thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

pantoandy;1069546 wrote: if she makes it through her sentence:thinking:
Unfortunately, in this day and age of human rights and compensation, they will have no choice but to segregate her.

If she's harmed, she will be able to sue the home office for mega bucks and get it. If she's killed, her family will sue for mega bucks and get it.

The ironic thing is, there are actually plenty of child and baby murderers already in Holloway. Baby P's mum did not kill the baby, she allowed his death which is as bad but in Holloway, there are baby murderesses. Unfortunately, she is probably mixing with the best of them as it is.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Crimes Trials”