Widow wins fight to find out why the rapist who murdered her daughter was set free

Oscar Namechange

Widow wins fight to find out why the rapist who murdered her daughter was set free

Post by Oscar Namechange »

A widow has won the right to find out why the man who strangled, stabbed and raped her daughter was let free because of HIS human rights.

Widow wins fight to find out why the rapist who murdered her daughter was set free | Mail Online
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

How is it that no one considers the human rights of all those being forced to live around proven savage beasts confusingly resembling that of a creature presiding in the form of human flesh:mad: all the while people choose to rule out "rehabilitation" before the eyes of technicality and "Ah,..well,..I'm just doing my job".

What a farce.

The people who released this thing should be held responsible and should serve life sentences for the death of beautiful Naomi Bryant, and that's the end of it!
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

K.Snyder;1060231 wrote: How is it that no one considers the human rights of all those being forced to live around proven savage beasts confusingly resembling that of a creature presiding in the form of human flesh:mad: all the while people choose to rule out "rehabilitation" before the eyes of technicality and "Ah,..well,..I'm just doing my job".

What a farce.

The people who released this thing should be held responsible and should serve life sentences for the death of beautiful Naomi Bryant, and that's the end of it!

It is a typical example of our 'human rights' law that unfortunately these days seems to put the rights of people like him before the rights of their victems.

This some-thing that Gordon Brown has to seriously rectify to win votes in the next election.

These cases are not as un-common here as some would imagine.

I have no doubt that there will be red faces all round when he's gone on to rape and kill another young beautiful woman.

I just prey, her mother may find comfort from some-where and get justice.

Praise to her for battling the authoritie's in the name of her daughter.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1068888 wrote: I have no doubt that there will be red faces all round when he's gone on to rape and kill another young beautiful woman.

There is something seriously wrong with even the slightest of slightest possibilities about that, and I'm not sorry for it in the least!
Milly

Post by Milly »

Ridiculous!

Yes the authorities should take some respomsibilty for allowing a known dangerous man back onto our streets but the murderer and rapist should also take responsibility for his actions..... regardless of what the authorities didn't do... he still raped a woman... he still murdered her... he still should pay for that!
Click here to read FOC thread part 1

Return to “Crimes Trials”