Miscarriage of justice narrowly averted

spot

Post by spot »

Why aren't British politicians so astute?

A minister in the Democratic Republic of Congo has ordered a Kinshasa jail to release a dozen goats, which he said were being held there illegally. Deputy Justice Minister Claude Nyamugabo said he found the goats just in time during a routine jail visit. The beasts were due to appear in court, charged with being sold illegally by the roadside.

The minister said many police had serious gaps in their knowledge and they would be sent for retraining.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7607460.stm

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Can I suggest their punishment to be being that they are removed to a farm and their work entails keeping the grass cropped?:) (the goats I mean!)
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

The minister said many police had serious gaps in their knowledge and they would be sent for retraining.

:wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Kind of Cool looking Goats. I think the Police Chief wanted them for himself and was hidding them. Run goats, run. :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Crimes Trials”