Why ?

Nomad

Why ?

Post by Nomad »

I dont know what there is to say. It doesnt matter, shes dead.

I guess aside from feeling very sad about this the main thought streaming is I dont think these people can help themselves, I really dont. They seem to have to follow through with their obsessions.

Thats why they should never be released from prison.

Without hostility but more from resignation perhaps the death penalty would be best for all concerned when a child is harmed.

I assume spock will roll in and say but hes not been proven guilty.

True but we already know dont we ?

Clues in uncle's home led to girl's body, cops say

Investigators have found the body of a 12-year-old Vermont girl missing for a week in a case that led to separate sexual assault charges against her uncle and stepfather, state police announced Wednesday. An affidavit said Brooke Bennett and another girl were being taken into a sex ring. full story

Girl's remains found, Vermont police say

I AM AWESOME MAN
flopstock

Why ?

Post by flopstock »

Are you aware that the ex-stepfather tried to help this guy cover his tracks?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25499005/

In another blow to the family, Bennett's former stepfather, Raymond Gagnon, was formally charged Wednesday with obstructing justice in the case.

He entered no plea at the federal hearing and was denied bail pending another hearing on Monday. The 40-year-old Gagnon, who lives in Texas, was on a regular visit to Vermont when he was arrested.

According to the affidavit, Gagnon told police he accessed his former stepdaughter's MySpace page from a computer at his San Antonio home after getting login information from Jacques.

Police said they have evidence that postings to the account were altered to make it appear that the 12-year-old had discussed a secret rendezvous shortly before she disappeared.

I'm guessing this girl had it much worse then most folks will ever realize...
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

CARLA

Why ?

Post by CARLA »

I agree and her parents are to blame as well. Why in the hell would anyone in their right mind let their child be in the hands of a convicted child molester.:-5This young girl didn't stand a chance with the adults around her being idiots. Sorry I just get so very angry at tragic stories like this. :(

[QUOTE]Thats why they should never be released from prison.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Dewey2Me1MoThyme

Why ?

Post by Dewey2Me1MoThyme »

I say throw Momma from the train as well, she obviously chose a child sex predator over the welfare of her late daughter. :-5

Return to “Crimes Trials”