Schapelle Corby Doing It Tough

mrsK

Post by mrsK »

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 03,00.html

SCHAPELLE Corby ventured out of her hospital bed yesterday to be pampered at a beauty salon.

Poor baby she is really doing it tough:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Who is she, an actress?
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

No she is an Aussie who was caught smuggling drugs into Bali...got 20years. Some say she is innocent and was set up. I still havent made up my mind:thinking:
FOC THREAD PART 1
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

abbey;905644 wrote: Who is she, an actress?

She is a drug smuggler,last week she was on suicide watch in a hospital.

Now she is out & about.

I wonder if others in that prison get the same time outs?

I think not.:-3

Post by 911 »

OH! Is she the "Ganga Queen"?

I saw some of that special on a show the other night. Her neighbor was busted for growing maryj shortly after she was caught, right? He claimed the kind she had was different from the kind he had, although he never said how he knew that.

I missed the beginning, so I have a lot of unanswered questions. Like, who was she supposed to give it to when she got there, why she would leave her father when he was in such an awful condition (she did say she needed a break--but all the way to Bali?) and how stupid can you be not to lock your bag if you're carrying that much dope? The last question is the one that put doubt in my mind.

But, you have to ask yourself, if an airport employee put it there, how was he going to get it back after going through two airports? What happened to his/her contact in Bali?
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

911;906369 wrote: OH! Is she the "Ganga Queen"?

I saw some of that special on a show the other night. Her neighbor was busted for growing maryj shortly after she was caught, right? He claimed the kind she had was different from the kind he had, although he never said how he knew that.

I missed the beginning, so I have a lot of unanswered questions. Like, who was she supposed to give it to when she got there, why she would leave her father when he was in such an awful condition (she did say she needed a break--but all the way to Bali?) and how stupid can you be not to lock your bag if you're carrying that much dope? The last question is the one that put doubt in my mind.

But, you have to ask yourself, if an airport employee put it there, how was he going to get it back after going through two airports? What happened to his/her contact in Bali?

Hope this helps a little

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 31,00.html

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 21,00.html
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Return to “Crimes Trials”