Next Door Neighbour?

mrsK

Next Door Neighbour?

Post by mrsK »

Would you like this sicko living next door to you & your children??

I know I wouldn't & I hope they get him far away & put him where he belongs.

RESIDENTS of a west Queensland town say they will keep a close eye on their children after the state's most notorious pedophile moved into their community.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 52,00.html
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Chezzie

Next Door Neighbour?

Post by Chezzie »

My beautiful daughters aged 10 and 8 are blissfully asleep upstairs right now...Id never allow some perverted sicko anywhere near them if I was fully able to stop it, if I knew right now their was a sick peodo on my street, id move or have him removed. NOBODY would get the opportunity to interfere with my children.
qsducks

Next Door Neighbour?

Post by qsducks »

There is a website over here in the US. and it tells you where all the ped's live and what their crimes are. This is rather disgusting in my view as they are "allowed" to live near children. Have you two talked to Predator yet? She has very good advice on how to deal with this kind of bull.
kayleneaussie

Next Door Neighbour?

Post by kayleneaussie »

Got no idea why they let him out:-5 He is probably on the look out for some innocent child:mad:
FOC THREAD PART 1
mrsK

Next Door Neighbour?

Post by mrsK »

Chezzie;905667 wrote: My beautiful daughters aged 10 and 8 are blissfully asleep upstairs right now...Id never allow some perverted sicko anywhere near them if I was fully able to stop it, if I knew right now their was a sick peodo on my street, id move or have him removed. NOBODY would get the opportunity to interfere with my children.

Knowing how Aussies feel about this sicko he won't be there for much longer.

They will get rid of him.I hope they do & he has nowhere to go,he is the most disgusting looking person makes my skin crawl watching him on the news reports.

His tongue flicking in & out as he speaks reminds me of a lizard.

I have more respect for the lizard & shouldn't compare I know.

Poor lizard:-4
qsducks

Next Door Neighbour?

Post by qsducks »

uggh, was the Judge a man? Yeah, no long term damage to a 23month old baby girl? A friend of mine was molested for years starting at the age of 2 yrs old. She has been having problems getting pregnant because her system is so damaged from being molested and raped at the tender age of 2.
Victoria

Next Door Neighbour?

Post by Victoria »

Better the devil you know! At least they know what he has done what he looks like and they can keep him and their children under close watch.

I am living next door to a woman who's father has been convicted of molesting his grandchildren, not her kids but her sisters.( boy and girl)

I didn't know this because it happened before I moved into this house. Luckily my kids never became close friends with my neighbours children so going out with or being alone with their grandpa was never an issue.

My other neighbours knew and never told me, that I cant forgive. I just wish I had known sooner.

I know nothing happened but even so....
mrsK

Next Door Neighbour?

Post by mrsK »

I knew people power would work very swiftly on this creep.

Good for them.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 52,00.html
mrsK

Next Door Neighbour?

Post by mrsK »

Victoria;905889 wrote: Better the devil you know! At least they know what he has done what he looks like and they can keep him and their children under close watch.

I am living next door to a woman who's father has been convicted of molesting his grandchildren, not her kids but her sisters.( boy and girl)

I didn't know this because it happened before I moved into this house. Luckily my kids never became close friends with my neighbours children so going out with or being alone with their grandpa was never an issue.

My other neighbours knew and never told me, that I cant forgive. I just wish I had known sooner.I don't blame you at least you could have been forewarned.Makes you wonder what some people think sometimes.

I know nothing happened but even so....

I bet you are so very happy your kids never went there to make friends.

Return to “Crimes Trials”