Jack the Ripper Exhibit- who's seeing it?

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

London's New Jack the Ripper Exhibit Cuts Deep

Friday, May 23, 2008

By Blane Bachelor

LONDON — The note, written in blood-red ink with slanted cursive handwriting, reads like a confession: “I am down on whores and I shunt [sic] quit ripping them till I do get buckled. Grand work the last job was. I gave the lady no time to squeal. How can they catch me?”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,357701,00.html
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

Creepy!:-3
Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love. - Talleyrand

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Hugz;873254 wrote: Creepy!:-3

I'd find it rather fasinating.:sneaky:
The Rob

Post by The Rob »

It is fascinating. Often nauseating :yh_sick but fascinating.

You may find other case histories here, if you have the stomach for them. Mary Bell, Ed Gein, and Albert Fish are among the most interesting, but there are many others.

Note: the parent website appears to have been absorbed by TruTv, so you'll have to duck and weave past stupid ads for other junk. It wasn't that way when I discovered it. :mad:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I was brought up in Jack The Ripper land..........its all very up market now:cool:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
spot

Post by spot »

The FG London Meet, around a dozen of us, took the guided tour from the Tower of London through Whitechapel and Shoreditch, I think we all found it interesting to see the locations while having the background and facts presented by someone who had that level of familiarity with policing.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Crimes Trials”