Who are the real criminals?

lovejoy

Post by lovejoy »

The guildford four were fit up by criminal police officers

The Birmingham six were fit up by criminal police officers

The Bridgewater four were fit up by criminal police officers

The McGuire seven were fit up by criminal police officers

Stephan Kisko was fit up by Dick Holland the biggest criminal cop of all time.

Bob Maynard and Reg dudley were fit up by Bert Wickstead lifelong criminal cop

The M25 three were fit up by criminal police officers

I can give you AT LEAST another thousand examples

The question I ask is this: are there any police officers that are not criminals?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Dunno.

Just thank heaven we don't have the death penalty...
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

lovejoy;846838 wrote: The guildford four were fit up by criminal police officers

The question I ask is this: are there any police officers that are not criminals?

Go on then............
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
gmc

Post by gmc »

lovejoy;846838 wrote: The guildford four were fit up by criminal police officers

Yes the ones that got the evidence that proved their colleagues were fitting people up. The police are like any sector of society-most are trying to do their best but it's the duff ones that get all the attention.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

gmc;847177 wrote: Yes the ones that got the evidence that proved their colleagues were fitting people up. The police are like any sector of society-most are trying to do their best but it's the duff ones that get all the attention.

Good point.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
lovejoy

Post by lovejoy »

Before you dismiss the criminality of the rogue police however small a percentage it may be consider this, Judith ward didn't spend 15 years of her life in jail because she was a terrorist, she spent that time locked up because of a criminal known as superintendant Dick Holland

Stephan Kisko didn't spend 16 years in jail because of some glitch he was fitted up by: you've got it Dick Holland
bradjohn

Post by bradjohn »

OK all that has gone on and it should not have happened but at least in the UK we do not have the death penalty to compound these injustices. I am not necessarily enamoured with all that our legal system does as a whole but my feeling is that it is not the worst in the world and, anyhow, what would you propose to put in its place to improve matters?

Regards

John
lovejoy

Post by lovejoy »

This was your view fuzzybrain of a night in a north yorkshire village of what village bobbies could be faced with:

"So what could they be doing instead of going to a simple burglary? A rape? a murder? a fatal car accident? a missing child? chasing a drunk driver? rescuing someone who has fallen into a river ? a body? a riot or pub brawl in which there are lots of assaults? A violent domestic? a hostage situation? a suicidal person? A fire? would you like me to go on ?"

For the love of god fuzzybrain keep taking the medication:D
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Criminals are criminals regardless of the uniform they wear. There are good and bad in every section of society.

Some apparent 'fit ups' are media hype as many criminals walk free because evidence was not obtained in accordance with the proper regulations. IT was there just not able to be used.

And yes after picking up body parts off the streets of London or having to tell a man that his wife and children have been killed in the name of some idiotic political cause, feelings can run high but thats only human.

As someone who's family have served in the armed forces, the police , security and prison service your post is offensive in that it tars all officers with the same brush.

Or maybe you would like us to just open the jail door and let all the poor 'fitted up' innocents loose?

I bet when they knock at your door you will be quick enough to call the police for help.
lovejoy

Post by lovejoy »

victoria, I have the maximum respect for the good guys, but i hate the criminals
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

Still waiting for that list of thousands...................

In the meantime I'll just point out that in the 15 years I spent connected with the police I met two officers who were subsequently imprisoned for crimes. But I also met hundreds who were decent, honest men and women doing their duty with honour and integrity whose aims were to uphold the law and to aid and protect those who were unable to help themselves.

Perhaps we'll forget them though because they don't warrent tabloid headlines.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

bradjohn;847363 wrote: OK all that has gone on and it should not have happened but at least in the UK we do not have the death penalty to compound these injustices. I am not necessarily enamoured with all that our legal system does as a whole but my feeling is that it is not the worst in the world and, anyhow, what would you propose to put in its place to improve matters?

Regards

John

No Bradjohn (sorry if this is an old thread, i just found it)

We may not have the death penalty.

We DO have a system that surpresses vital evidence from Defendants and Defence Lawyers.

We may not have the death penalty but these injustices from the high profile one's right down to the little trivial one's --- Wreck lives and those around them.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

spot;1022470 wrote: Me???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Six

It has "see also" to the others mentioned.

Of course they were deliberately fitted up by the police at the time, there was a huge pressure on the forces concerned and the people they banged up for it were only Irish so who cared?

The inference of "oh they got off on technicalities" is a terrible slur on a bunch of innocents whose lives were wrecked.

My own opinion is that it's impossible to be a full-time professional career police officer and not to perjure yourself routinely for a living. No long-serving police officer exists who hasn't lied in court, that's why they're such utter heartless bastards who'll all rot in the fires of hell. Ethical standards are meaningless to them, they know the buttons to press to get results and they think it's their job to press them.

It's not all police Spot. Although police who have been in the job 5 mins also bloody perjure themselves in my experience.

I have had many off the record conversations with police up to Det Inspector and there are some who seem genuine.

I think the whole problem from experience, where it goes badly wrong for officers like those in the thread, is when they ASSUME, they have an easy collar who is going to confess to all manner of nonsense.

When the suspect says, Hang on a minute officer, it goes tits up for them. Then they have to get off their backsides and actually go and collect the evidence and witness statements that they should have had before aressting the suspect.

If they then get out there and can not find the evidence or witnesses, it's then the bogus witnesses who you know damn well were not present, suddenly appear.

Failing that, the officer is then forced to perjure themselves in court.

This goes badly wrong for them also when the defendant, their lawyer and other witnesses that were deliberately surpressed demand an enquirey and damn well get one.

Frankly, in those circumstances, through the independant police enquirey into a trial and the police officers handling of it in it's entirity, i hope the lying cheating, low life scum that was so bloody arrogant they thought they were above all laws themselves, get everything that is coming to them.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Just out of interest, does anyone remember a song by Hazel O'Connor called "Will you"?

Well Hazel OcConnor was the then girlfriend of Hugh Cornwell, lead singer of the Stranglers punk rock band. Anyway they wrote it about the Guildford four.

There you go.

Return to “Crimes Trials”