Tot cook dad Joshua Mauldin facing life in jail

AA grumpy

Post by AA grumpy »

hi grumps here just a quickie tonight its 02.30 and im going to tippytoe off to bed

here a bit of disturbing news from across the pond.

a dad who microwaved his baby daughter was facing possible life in jail yesterday after a jury decided he wasn't mad.

Joshua Mauldin, 20, claimed he had suffered a "psychotic episode" when he hit two-month-old Ana and put her first in a hotel safe and then in a fridge before cooking her for 20 seconds.

Ana, now a year old, needed skin grafts and had to have part of an ear removed, the court in Galveston, Texas, was told.

souce daily mail

AAG

they should never let this monster free upon society again lock him up and throw away the key.

at least ana survived and she will go to a loving family and will eventually recover from this trauma both physicaly and mentally.

as for mauldlin i hope he does the decent thing and hangs himself in jail.

i would send him the rope to do it with and quite happily pay the postage and packing.:rolleyes:

AAG
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

I totally agree with you, what a horrifing thing to do too a poor innocent child. What on earth is happening to this world:(
FOC THREAD PART 1
jennyswan

Post by jennyswan »

That's disgusting, what's even more disgusting is some evil people will blame everything on mental illness. I was insane at the time. Yeah right. It's a well known fact that most people who suffer from a pyschotic episode are not violent. He should never be allowed out. :thinking:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

They showed a picture of the baby on tv. My heart breaks when I here of children being abused. I'm sure the courts would have called him "mad" had he done it to an animal.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

It never ceases to amaze me the level of cruelty that some of these sub-humans can sink to. If this guy was an animal he would be put down.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

That is what I was saying. These sub-humans kill, abuse, do whatever to a child and if they do it to an animal, they get more time in jail. The courts in this country are so lopsided.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

There is no difference between cruelty to children and cruelty to animals. When you start differentiating between the two you have serious problems arising. Cruelty and sickness are terrible whether it's done to an infant or to an animal.
AA grumpy

Post by AA grumpy »

good news folks.

the scumbag joshuia mauldin got 25 years for what he did to ana.

and he cried when sentance was pronounced good i hope the bastard suffers every day of the next 25 years he has to serve.:)

as for ana she is with a foster mum and they go to court next month to terminate the mauldlins parental rights to ana.

it should be an open and shut case eh

AAG
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

25 years isn't near long enough but that's better than nothing. Did this child suffer any internal damage from being microwaved?? Sorry to be gross but I am being serious.
AA grumpy

Post by AA grumpy »

RedGlitter;818592 wrote: 25 years isn't near long enough but that's better than nothing. Did this child suffer any internal damage from being microwaved?? Sorry to be gross but I am being serious.

didnt say but i dont think so
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I'm glad for that. I was surprised when I read about her injuries, as being a microwave, I thought they would be mostly internal. Apparently not, thank goodness. I can't believe anyone would do this to another living being. It boggles my mind.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Id like to go on record as saying I think its wrong to cook people.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Crimes Trials”