Cops: Dad Sodomized Teen Stepson to Avenge Rape of Daughter

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I'm all for vengeance but this is just wrong.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, said in a story posted Saturday on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Web site that people need to "allow the criminal justice system to work for them."

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said.

The Star-Telegram didn't identify the father or the stepson to protect the identity of the girl. Fort Worth police didn't immediately return phone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.

When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. She posted bond for the teen's release. When he called home Jan. 3 after getting released, the father took the call and picked him up, police said.

Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

After the man left, the stepson found a pay phone and called police, who searched the abandoned home.

"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.
grh

Post by grh »

Why?

Aren't we always calling for the 'bubba factor' for guys that assault and rape our family?

Is Vengence only a good thing if we leave it for an anonymous third party to carry out?

:thinking:
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

grh;757747 wrote: Why?

Aren't we always calling for the 'bubba factor' for guys that assault and rape our family?

Is Vengence only a good thing if we leave it for an anonymous third party to carry out?

Good question!
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

grh;757747 wrote: Why?

Yeah but not when you are a parent (even a step) and raping your own kid. There's a line to be drawn there.
hoxtonchris

Post by hoxtonchris »

the "rape" of this rapist was infact a "rape"by proxy or in otherwords assault with anunfriendly weapon.sorry but i find this sort of revenge on a proper rapist totaly in order.i can imagine there wont be too many female sympethisers with this young b##t''rd
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

hoxtonchris;758031 wrote: the "rape" of this rapist was infact a "rape"by proxy or in otherwords assault with anunfriendly weapon.sorry but i find this sort of revenge on a proper rapist totaly in order.i can imagine there wont be too many female sympethisers with this young b##t''rd

Not here either - I can see exactly where the father was coming from.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

jimbo;758060 wrote: i could understand if the father wanted to break the guys legs or slit his throat :mad: believe me i can

but to commit a crime like that would not even enter my head :thinking::thinking:

An eye for an eye sayeth the Lord - or more exactly :-

exodus 21:23-21:27

23If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Bryn Mawr;758065 wrote: An eye for an eye sayeth the Lord - or more exactly :-

exodus 21:23-21:27

23If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

But Bryn, when we were debating the death penalty, didn't you reject this very notion? :confused:
hoxtonchris

Post by hoxtonchris »

jimbo to punish a rapist with anything other than rape on him wont teach him what his victim went thru,if a burgler had everything he held dear taken from him only then would he begin to understand,i dont always hold with the barbarism of the eastern arab country justice but it does have some good points.this rapist will know how it hurts physicaly and mentally how that girl felt.and hoo bloody ray for that
hoxtonchris

Post by hoxtonchris »

jimbo you dont have to use your own appendage!!you would probably be physicaly incapable anyway,no the guy in question used a metal instrument,or even a cucumber would suffice.the point is that he feels as violated as his victim did.a friend of mine went to tunisia and strayed into the no go area,he was gang raped and he susequeently went insane,i saw the mental demise of this chap it was pittifull to say the least.
grh

Post by grh »

RedGlitter;758023 wrote: Yeah but not when you are a parent (even a step) and raping your own kid. There's a line to be drawn there.

That's not his kid. What the mother was thinking of posting bond after he warned her, I don't know.

But I'm not finding the father guilty of anything but 'extreme restraint':-6.
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

RedGlitter;758074 wrote: But Bryn, when we were debating the death penalty, didn't you reject this very notion? :confused:

And I do reject it being put into practice.

Jimbo was wondering what brought him to think of it - you don't have to look too far to find the basic concept.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Bryn Mawr;758098 wrote: And I do reject it being put into practice.

Jimbo was wondering what brought him to think of it - you don't have to look too far to find the basic concept.

Ah. Got it. :cool:
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

hoxtonchris;758076 wrote: jimbo to punish a rapist with anything other than rape on him wont teach him what his victim went thru,if a burgler had everything he held dear taken from him only then would he begin to understand,i dont always hold with the barbarism of the eastern arab country justice but it does have some good points.this rapist will know how it hurts physicaly and mentally how that girl felt.and hoo bloody ray for that

I agree with you Chris, i hope the guy suffered :D
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
suzycreamcheese

Post by suzycreamcheese »

oh my gosh what a horrible horrible story
weeder

Post by weeder »

The step dad was consumed with anger. And yet, I think to do what he did was morally very out of character for him. If he was a degenerate, he would have engaged in sexual activity with the young man. Its obvious by his use of a device that he was simply inflicting pain, to teach a lesson. Barbaric? Yes. Effective? Definately. However its almost like he sacrificed himself for the daughter, as he certainly knew that there would be a penalty for him. I have to laugh at the stepson calling the police. If he had an ounce of manliness in him.... he would have crawled into a corner to suffer, but remained silent. A wimp, a turd, a weakling, and a coward. How does it feel, Buddy? He altered that girls entire perspective on life, by using his stupid penis as an object of pain. I know we would have total social mahem if this kind of behavior were common. But there would be a hell of a lot less rapes.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]

Return to “Crimes Trials”